Xossip

Go Back Xossip > BackOffice> Parking Lot> Completed Contests > ★☆★ Xossip's IPL Fantasy league 2018 ★☆★

Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 7th April 2018
The Gho$t Who Walks...
  Gold Coins: Contributed more than $100 for XP server fund      
_V_ has hacked the reps database_V_ has hacked the reps database_V_ has hacked the reps database_V_ has hacked the reps database_V_ has hacked the reps database_V_ has hacked the reps database_V_ has hacked the reps database_V_ has hacked the reps database_V_ has hacked the reps database_V_ has hacked the reps database_V_ has hacked the reps database_V_ has hacked the reps database_V_ has hacked the reps database_V_ has hacked the reps database
Team Name : XP Daredevils
XOSSIP ID : _V_

Old 7th April 2018
Chivalrous Gentleman

SmartyboyAkash9163 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographSmartyboyAkash9163 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographSmartyboyAkash9163 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographSmartyboyAkash9163 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographSmartyboyAkash9163 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographSmartyboyAkash9163 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographSmartyboyAkash9163 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographSmartyboyAkash9163 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographSmartyboyAkash9163 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographSmartyboyAkash9163 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographSmartyboyAkash9163 has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Team Name - SmartyKings
Xossip Id - SmartyboyAkash9163

Old 7th April 2018
Custom title

Kuldeep Sapavat Sing has disabled reputations
Team Name : Eagle XI
XOSSIP ID : Kuldeep Sapavat Sing

Old 7th April 2018
$©!£€n©€ |¤£€@$€
Visit my website
  IPL Superstar Contest: XP Superstar Contest    IPL/CLT20 'Predict & Win' Contest: Predict & Win Contest    IPL Superstar Contest: XP Superstar Contest      
commet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps database
Team - skdtxii
commet89

Old 8th April 2018
Custom title

Royal Lover has celebrities hunting for his/her autographRoyal Lover has celebrities hunting for his/her autographRoyal Lover has celebrities hunting for his/her autographRoyal Lover has celebrities hunting for his/her autographRoyal Lover has celebrities hunting for his/her autographRoyal Lover has celebrities hunting for his/her autographRoyal Lover has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Team Name :- Sidevil
Xossip I'd :-Royal Lover

Old 8th April 2018
Where the fuck i am!
  Moderator: Moderator of some forums    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund    Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest    Mr Xossip: Mr XP Contest Winner      
Rooted has disabled reputations
Match 1- MI vs CSK

Old 8th April 2018
Custom title
Visit my website

bangale_babu has celebrities hunting for his/her autographbangale_babu has celebrities hunting for his/her autographbangale_babu has celebrities hunting for his/her autographbangale_babu has celebrities hunting for his/her autographbangale_babu has celebrities hunting for his/her autographbangale_babu has celebrities hunting for his/her autographbangale_babu has celebrities hunting for his/her autographbangale_babu has celebrities hunting for his/her autographbangale_babu has celebrities hunting for his/her autographbangale_babu has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Team Name :- team of fuckers
Xossip I'd :-bangale_babu

Old 8th April 2018
Visit my website
  Moderator: Moderator of some forums    Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest      
Rebel.Star has disabled reputations
Send a message via Yahoo to Rebel.Star
Quote:
Originally Posted by bangale_babu View Post
Team Name :- team of fuckers
Xossip I'd :-bangale_babu
No request we get for your join in league..
Pls do the needful, as suggested on first page

Old 8th April 2018
Kings never die😎
  Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest    Councillor: Council Member      
Neo from the Matrix has disabled reputations
Team Name :- Winner from Matrix
Xossip I'd :- Neo from the Matrix

Old 8th April 2018
REMO
Visit my website

remo_ram2 is one with the universeremo_ram2 is one with the universeremo_ram2 is one with the universeremo_ram2 is one with the universeremo_ram2 is one with the universeremo_ram2 is one with the universe
Send a message via Yahoo to remo_ram2
Team Name :- REMO SQUAD
Xossip I'd :- Remo_ram2

Free Video Chat with Indian Girls