Xossip

Go Back Xossip > BackOffice> Parking Lot> Xclusive Queen Contest > Xclusive Queen Contest 2016 -Let's Praise The Precious- No Holds Barred - Round 3- Entry Thread

Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 23rd July 2016
Banned
  Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Election: NHB Elections (Contest)    Mr Xossip: Mr XP Contest Winner      
:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to :Lone Wolf: Send a message via Skype™ to :Lone Wolf:
Xclusive Queen Contest 2016 -Let's Praise The Precious- No Holds Barred - Round 3- Entry Thread

Have you seen the announcement yet?
Old 23rd July 2016
Banned
  Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Election: NHB Elections (Contest)    Mr Xossip: Mr XP Contest Winner      
:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to :Lone Wolf: Send a message via Skype™ to :Lone Wolf:
Can you imagine a world where you have superpowers to get every single desire focused on you?

You our Xclusive Divas aka The Classic Divas to the foray of explicit portrayal of blending fantasies with desires.
A unique Round of Xclusive Queen Contest 2016 ,
where no boundaries, no themes inhibit you to unleash your seduction acumen.

Be it the Classic Diva Round or Stolen Moments Round you failed all the Seduction Pandits who keep advising do this or do that

"A fragrance that matches the personality of the man or woman who wears it is an integral part of the memory that you have of him or her. It goes without saying that it's a formidable weapon of seduction. " said Dree Hemingway but our Xclusive darlings were capable of enthralling our brains just by visual flaunting of their each and every curve, so much that we kept on dreaming about them only.

Enthuse the desire for kissing the juicy sexy lips, that make us moan out loud. Make us quiver and shiver like we are floating in ecstasy of over clouds dreaming to hold you in arms. Make us ride over the frothy waves, back and forth feeling you all around.
As you are the Seduction Queen, the ultimate aphrodite, a man could desire, dream and long to delve into forgetting one's own existence.

On this Finale, we would request all our Xclusives Darlings to be part thereof, and be part of the history,
for the first time we have Queens of yester years taking part in any Queen contest.
Come on let us show the world how big and cohesive is the Xclusive Family of Xossip.
We strive for each other, we care for each other and we long for each other.

Winning or loosing the contest is immaterial, its your presence that values much.
We all fans, admirers and dreamers always look forward to you for igniting our lust, for beautifying our dreams.

It's you, The Beautiful - Colourful- You - we love.

Let's celebrate this finale with Seduction that none has ever heard or seen or felt, or dreamed about.

Entries to "No Holds Barred" would be accepted from 24 JUL 2016 0900 hrs till 27 JUL 2016 2359 hrs.
All times are in IST.

"No Holds Barred" Entry Thread

Opening : 24 JUL 2016 09:00 AM
Closing : 27 July 2016 11:59 PM.

Participants are requested to follow all rules mentioned here. For any query either send PM to organisers or post here

Posting video entries in Masaladesi (MD) as well will definitely attract attention from a lot more people. You might not wanna miss this great advantage of getting more votes. Here is the Tutorial for posting videos at MD. Select the Xclusive prefix while posting your videos.

This thread is only for the participants to post their pics. For Chitchat and reviews, please go to Chit Chat Thread.
Warning : Offenders/Spammers would face strict action including ban.

Old 23rd July 2016
Banned
INDEX - NO HOLDS BARRED - ROUND 3

Last edited by humtum : 28th July 2016 at 09:38 AM.

Old 23rd July 2016
Banned
Reserved

Old 25th July 2016
Normal is Boring
  Xclusive Queen: Xclusive Queen Contest    Photographer: Photography Contest    Storyteller: Valentine's Love Guru      
psychoknight has hacked the reps databasepsychoknight has hacked the reps databasepsychoknight has hacked the reps databasepsychoknight has hacked the reps databasepsychoknight has hacked the reps databasepsychoknight has hacked the reps databasepsychoknight has hacked the reps databasepsychoknight has hacked the reps databasepsychoknight has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to psychoknight
Round 3 entry ( non-competing) Ria in free style

I was having no clue what to do for free style...rather I was lost in thousand ideas. Should I go for the kinky side in us, or should I show my viewers how daring she can become!! As always, I looked at Ria to seek her advise.

"Why don't you go for the normal thing, like we do every day, something regular?"

"Are you serious? Do you really think your viewer deserves a regular photoshoot from Queen of Art?" I was surprised.

"Tell me dear, how they see me in my thread? They see me like they are having a voyeur, they see me as you wanted them to see."

I kept mum as I sense something interesting was coming.

"They never saw me like you see every day. They never had the experience of having your vision"

"You mean, 1st person perspective?" I got the idea.

"Yes, exactly." She was very happy that I could understand her with such little effort.

"You know, in video games also, there are TPS and FPS, third person shooter and first person shooter. It should be like that, till now they were playing TPS, now is the time for FPS." I giggled like a child.

"This is also going to be a FPS, First Person Sex" she started undressing.

So friends, presenting Ria, in First Person Sex, though non-competing, but viewers gonna have the same feelings that I had everyday! No description needed, you make your own, it is a first person experience afterall.

Presenting Queen of Art Ria-in FPS ( non-competing )

Old 25th July 2016
Custom title

jkcutecpl is one with the universejkcutecpl is one with the universejkcutecpl is one with the universejkcutecpl is one with the universejkcutecpl is one with the universe

K@@M $utr@ Classes By Alisha
This is the upteenth time I noticed this guy from our neighbour to oogle at me. At first I hate his lusty preying eyes but now I am habitual of all this stuff from him.

From the last two years he has been in the same routine. Morning 7:30 and afternoon 12:30 he is always there standing on his gallery and oogling at me while I drop and pick kids from school bus.

Many times I complained to Varun about this but he always ignored or sometimes said “Let you be in his dreams for the night, he too needs relief yar”. Initially I don’t like those comment but now as I am with Varun’s “Dark Fantacies”, I too have some “Immortal Desires” now.

One day the landlady of that guy informed us that he has completed her graduation and is now leaving for his home town and then to Delhi for higher studies.

Don’t know why but I was very upset to know that he has to go now.
He hadn’t missed a chance to see me daily in last two years and now I too start to enjoy his lusty eyes and love to tease him.

He has seen me in my salwar kameez, jeans-tops, shorts and Capri and sometimes even in nighties and I love the admiration in his eyes but now he has to go so everything would eventually come to an end.

Don’t know why I was upset but Varun straight forward cleared everything to me.
Varun- you love admiration in his eyes for you?

Me- hmmmm. You know he had seen me in every dress and Oh God I simply love those admiring eyes. In every dress, he guess my curves and then potray me nude in his dreams, I am sure.

Varun- then you can seduce him easily.

Me- What?

Varun- ya Alisha, you know, he deserves that for all his efforts. He had seen you in every dress except in your lingeries and in birthaday dress. Once he sees you completely, I am sure he will be the happiest person to get his reward after so many prayers and you also would be happy to teach him “Kaam Sutra”.

He needs that in his future life.
Varun was absolutely right, I was upset as may be in deep corner of mind I want to seduce that guy. I wanted to feel his touch. I wanted to give him his most awaiting reward. I wanted to feel him like a man. I want to teach him to conquer a woman and make her slave.

Jeetu didn’t believe when I congratulate him for his graduation degree and definitely be in heaven to know that varun had invited him for a lunch party in our home.

Party was on Saturday and he has to leave by Sunday morning. Before Saturday, I used to tease him very much and flaunt my curves to him whenever I got the chance as he is residing just opposite to our home.

I had given him lots of hints so that he will get ready for the Saturday and I am quite sure he was excited as hell.
This time I had to manipulate everything myself for my “Immortal Desire” as Varun won’t cooperate me in seducing the guy.

The first step of Kaam sutra is to tease and excite your man to force him to bed and I m sure I had performed in the first step very well. He just need an invitation and he will destroy me on our bed.

At 11:30 morning he knocks the door. Varun open the door and I entred the washroom as per my plan. He was in casual tees and jeans. After few chit chats, he asked about me and Varun told him that I am getting ready for the party.

Varun- it is Alisha’s Idea to give you treat. Don’t know why but she was sad to know that you are leaving tomorrow. She wants to give you a surprise before leaving. Don’t know how lucky you will be today.

He was amazed and surprised on hearing this. Before he ask anything to Varun, its my time to enter the room. I open the washroom door and entred the room.

His eyes pop out on seeing me in my new see through nighty.
“My God Bhabhi, you are unbelievable. You looks so hot and sexy in this”

This is the first comment from him in two years and his first comment makes me wet and wild.

Varun- By God Alisha, you just surprised your devar. Look how much he admire you in this dress. Look at his eyes and his jeans.
Hearing this we all looked toward his jeans in which a tent has been formed in no time.

We all laughed at once on seeing this.

Me- If this dress crates so much problem, should I change it?
Jeetu - shit no bhabhi, please don’t. You look stunning. Just like the statue of Elora and Ajanta. Please allow me to have a look for some time so that your image will be in my mind forever.
I was still standing on washroom door.

Me- Keeping one finger on my erect nipple protruding from the transparent nighty, I ask, “would you like to have something”?

Jeetu – My “Angoori Bhabhia” I want to have only you bhabhi, only you. Sorry Varun Bhaiya but I want to have all the fruits of my Angoori Bhabhi for today’s party.

Me- Well This party is for you, your every wish will be granted. Just take me to bed and have fun of your life. Your bhabhi is here to quench your long lasting thirst and teach you the “Kaam Sutra”.

He was not a dumb to not to grab the opportunity and he grabbed with both his hands.

Varun- Hold on both of you, let me capture your “Kaam Katha”. Jeetu would you like to wear mask or without mask?

Jeetu- hate anything on my body when I am with my dream lady.

Jeetu lift me up with his powerful arms and as soon as he kept me on bed, we almost lost where we were and Varun be just the spectator of our “Raas Leela”.

He was such a passionate lover. I was wet from the morning thinking of him. His foreplay just add flavor and wetness to my eveready pussy.

[color=Blue]

I was getting impatient to see what he has in store for me and when I saw what he has for me in his pants, I was thrilled to see its giant size. My God it was the biggest I had ever seen live. Young, fresh, long, thick and fully loaded mmmmmm I love that monster in very first sight.

He was well prepared as his groin region was clean and hairless. It purely indicates he got all those hints which I was giving in last three four days.

After sucking and licking the monster up to my heart, I plead him to penetrate me as I can’t hold any more.

Jeetu- Bhaiya condom please.

Varun is about to go to drawer for condoms when I almost exploded a bomb in the room by mentioning one of my kinkiest and Immortal desire.

I am in safe period, don’t worry.

Believe me guys none of the male in the room believe what I had said but I had my own “Desires” and I want to fulfill all my “Immortal Desires” wth my young and fresh love toy.

In next one hour, I taught him most of the “Kaam Sutra” poses and he was more than happy to take his “Angoori Bhabhi” in those poses. He was a great lover and very good fucker too. At last when he cums, he deposit all what he had stored for me in last two years.

------------------------*************************------------------------------------

Jeetu (lying naked beside me)- Bhabhi, you hadn’t taught me all the “kaam sutra” poses yet. We still missed many of those.

Me (playing softly with his nipples)- don’t worry, its only 12:45 pm and you have to leave tomorrow at around 7:00 pm. We still have 30 odd hours for all your remaining poses and my “Immortal Desires”.

Varun was busy in smoking his favourite pack and we smiles looking at each other. I just signalled him to come to bed for his share.

This is just the beginning of new era ……………………

An Era of “IMMORTAL DESIRES”.

Enjoy Videos (Fileflash Links):

1.Alisha's foreplay - 72.17 MB
2.Foreplay and Penetration of Alisha - 82.69 MB
3.Alisha enjoying in her favourite pose - 57.02 MB
4.Alisha's awesome doggy penetration - 47.11 MB
5.Alisha cumming hard after deep strokes - 37.57 MB
6.Cumming deep Inside Alisha - 72.52 MB

No Chatting, No C2C. Believe in real meet only.
Read How I Convinced Alisha For My Dark Fantasies : PART-1, PART-2, PART-3, PART-4, PART-5.........COMPLETE

Last edited by Bookseeker : 14th August 2016 at 05:36 PM.

Old 26th July 2016
Custom title
  Xclusive Booty Queen: Xclusive Queen Contest      
love gate has hacked the reps databaselove gate has hacked the reps databaselove gate has hacked the reps databaselove gate has hacked the reps databaselove gate has hacked the reps databaselove gate has hacked the reps databaselove gate has hacked the reps databaselove gate has hacked the reps databaselove gate has hacked the reps databaselove gate has hacked the reps databaselove gate has hacked the reps databaselove gate has hacked the reps databaselove gate has hacked the reps databaselove gate has hacked the reps database
"CAUSE AND EFFECT OF POSE"

sofia want other to teach , how she is seducing me(josh),standing in front me , i feel to hug her, kiss her, ok guys what you feel?

posing like this will let your partner know how your bump is,how shaped it is, he will surely hit it.

let ur partner know how your thighs and ass looks when ur pulled@@@

this would be best invitation for your partner?
what do you say guys?

i dint think words required for this pics?
sex in bench is awesome.

how your partner enjoy the side view, if he is a boobs lover, then its your day..

there will not be any question and answer, it only action now.

lovely boobs for foreplay :

the queens best part(fans justify)

the ultimate pleasure , the heaven.

now its love gate@@@@@@@@its best,
entry restricted,
only owner allowed.

Last edited by love gate : 26th July 2016 at 01:03 PM.

Old 26th July 2016

hungryhubby is hunted by the papparazihungryhubby is hunted by the papparazihungryhubby is hunted by the papparazihungryhubby is hunted by the papparazi
Priyanka has been ravished by her lovers in xossip.Though we are late but we thought at least something for the xossip lovers.There are so many lovely ladies in the competition but Priyanka is nonetheless everyone's love.

She belongs to xossip and here she is with her oomph and seduction.Love and kisses �� to every one who loves her.Enjoy her lust n beauty

Priyanka decided to fulfill the missing act from 2 rounds.Here she is posing for her xossip lovers.The thought of xossipians oogling her body made her go bonkers.She was posing with no holds barred

Hope you like them Love ❤ kisses 💋 from Priyanka

Last edited by हस्त मैथुन कुमार : 26th July 2016 at 01:08 PM. Reason: ...

Old 26th July 2016

rahulneedsyou8 is a pillar of our communityrahulneedsyou8 is a pillar of our communityrahulneedsyou8 is a pillar of our communityrahulneedsyou8 is a pillar of our communityrahulneedsyou8 is a pillar of our communityrahulneedsyou8 is a pillar of our communityrahulneedsyou8 is a pillar of our communityrahulneedsyou8 is a pillar of our community
Hello friends....

Due to some busy schedule we pooja couldn't take part in previews rounds...

but we think that we should take part in at least one round..

so here is our little effort in this big competition...

here is my queen ....

the seductive pose..

the seductive cleavage..

that hot navel drives everyone crazy....

my favorite red bra and the sexiest curvy figure...

the sexiest Ass in the world which always drives me crazy......

the curvy boobies which anyone can die for...

killing legs....

Glimpse of her hot and sexy ass....

her new nighty..... Isn't it sexyyy...

Waiting for your comments guys....

Old 26th July 2016
Custom title

iamlakshmi is hunted by the papparaziiamlakshmi is hunted by the papparaziiamlakshmi is hunted by the papparazi
Send a message via Yahoo to iamlakshmi
Luxmi.. just to participate..Hope u like me. Thank You

Last edited by iamlakshmi : 27th July 2016 at 08:47 PM.

Free Video Chat with Indian Girls