Xossip

Go Back Xossip > BackOffice> Parking Lot> XING > ˙٠●♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥●٠˙ Xing : July 2018 Edition : Xclusive Queen ˙٠●♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥●

Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 19th August 2018
The saint

FrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps database
apne ko tere jaisa dost mila ye important hai bhai

मैं चुनौतियों से नही, चूतियों से परेशान हूँ।

Old 19th August 2018
Custom title

Bhram is beginning to get noticed
Hi ftk sir

Old 4 Weeks Ago
Custom title

fountain_pen has disabled reputations
for team minti

SHURUAAT THE BEGINNING
GERMLINE MUTATION

" the pen is mightier then the sword, if you know where to poke it "

Last edited by fountain_pen : 4 Weeks Ago at 01:14 AM.

Old 4 Weeks Ago
Living Like a Dead

dianelane is one with the universedianelane is one with the universedianelane is one with the universedianelane is one with the universedianelane is one with the universedianelane is one with the universedianelane is one with the universe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Namikaze Minato View Post
< image >

By R Vishu

Ladies and Gentlemen

It gives us immense pleasure to present to you ,"Legend Of The Month" who had not only an inspiring and influential personality,but her temperament and experience to this forum was unmatchable and that is clearly visible from the contributions that she made here.

She was entitled as the Queen of Hearts because of her charm, beauty , and charisma.

She was lovingly called Shishta by her friends and recognized as the founder of Kaali billi party .

So Ladies and Gentlemen , a great round of applause for the most genuine and glorious lady of xossip, "AQuAGaL"

"Keep Your Face Towards Sunshine, And Shadows Will fall behind You"

These substantial lines said by WALT WHITMAN are really indicating towards this girl who was a great inspiration, A great leader and admirer to all of us

She tremendously contributed in xossip with her overwhelming, wonderful and entertaining threads in NHB and was Honoured with VocabZilla award for her contributions.

She was not just a member of this board but was like a family to us. She was always there to guide her juniors, a woman with a positive attitude. We should learn a lot of things from her.

Here take a look at her user notes

< image >
supersayagin said:

< image >
raul19 said:
< image >
smartboy said:

To know more about her here take look at her User Notes

AQuAGaL joined xossip om 27th January 2005 and made a total number of 31,844 posts with an average of 6.46 posts and was last spotted on 17th february 2016 .

At last Xossip is wishing her for her great and prosperous life ..May she achieve more success in her personal life.We hope that one day her passion and love for xossip bring her back to xossip

Wishing sayad iss list me meri bhi naam aaye kabhi

Old 4 Weeks Ago
Living Like a Dead

dianelane is one with the universedianelane is one with the universedianelane is one with the universedianelane is one with the universedianelane is one with the universedianelane is one with the universedianelane is one with the universe
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxdev View Post

Got u...U still there.....

Old 4 Weeks Ago
Custom title

ammienida has hacked the reps databaseammienida has hacked the reps databaseammienida has hacked the reps databaseammienida has hacked the reps databaseammienida has hacked the reps databaseammienida has hacked the reps databaseammienida has hacked the reps databaseammienida has hacked the reps databaseammienida has hacked the reps databaseammienida has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by dianelane View Post
Wishing sayad iss list me meri bhi naam aaye kabhi
apna to aa chuka hai..

Pyaar ki naa toh koi zubaan hai jisko bol kr bataaya jaa sktaa h..
Ore naa hi koi kitaab h jissko padh kar seekhaa jaa sktaa hai..
Pyaar jaab hotaa hai toh binaa bole ho jaataa hai..
Ore jabb ho jaataa hai toh apni chchat ke baare me sabb pta chal jaata hai......

Old 4 Weeks Ago
Custom title

ammienida has hacked the reps databaseammienida has hacked the reps databaseammienida has hacked the reps databaseammienida has hacked the reps databaseammienida has hacked the reps databaseammienida has hacked the reps databaseammienida has hacked the reps databaseammienida has hacked the reps databaseammienida has hacked the reps databaseammienida has hacked the reps database
ole..
itz.. different kind of listwaa

Pyaar ki naa toh koi zubaan hai jisko bol kr bataaya jaa sktaa h..
Ore naa hi koi kitaab h jissko padh kar seekhaa jaa sktaa hai..
Pyaar jaab hotaa hai toh binaa bole ho jaataa hai..
Ore jabb ho jaataa hai toh apni chchat ke baare me sabb pta chal jaata hai......

Old 4 Weeks Ago
I Love Mother Nature!
Visit my website

xxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by dianelane View Post
Got u...U still there.....

Do not about future. But, I will here till putting "The End" in the my long running novel. Now, I have 4-5 readers also; so trying to finish the novel but old sin like not joining author production factory opened by RAW & WAR keep me on toe. I am struggling in winding up novel in few updates.
खुसरो दरिया प्रेम का, उल्टी वा की धार। जो उतरा सो डूब गया, जो डूबा सो पार।। A drop of honey catches more flies than a gallon of gall. ~ Lincoln

Old 4 Weeks Ago
Visit my website

Colombond is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via ICQ to Colombond Send a message via Skype™ to Colombond
Frank shouldn't expect any Dibba/recognition from Xossip now and never. He not only dared to raise his voice for not getting AMA, he also showed the himaquat of refusing the glorious dibba that has been awarded to him as a compensation.

Old 4 Weeks Ago
Council Member
Visit my website
  Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest    Councillor: Council Member      
Rebel.Star has disabled reputations
Send a message via Yahoo to Rebel.Star
Welcome

Free Video Chat with Indian Girls