Xossip

Go Back Xossip > BackOffice> Parking Lot> XING > ˙·٠•●♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥●•٠·˙ Xing : July 2018 Edition : Xclusive Queen ˙·٠•●♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥●•£

Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 2nd August 2018
Yellow Flash
  Xing Editor: Official Monthly Newsletter of Xossip    Moderator: Moderator of some forums    Storyteller: XP's Ultimate Erotic Story Contest    Storyteller: Valentine's Love Guru      
Namikaze Minato has hacked the reps databaseNamikaze Minato has hacked the reps databaseNamikaze Minato has hacked the reps databaseNamikaze Minato has hacked the reps databaseNamikaze Minato has hacked the reps databaseNamikaze Minato has hacked the reps databaseNamikaze Minato has hacked the reps databaseNamikaze Minato has hacked the reps databaseNamikaze Minato has hacked the reps databaseNamikaze Minato has hacked the reps databaseNamikaze Minato has hacked the reps databaseNamikaze Minato has hacked the reps database

by

samrocker

Sonali Bendre's Cancer News - Wishing her best of health!
Quote:
"Actress Sonali Bendre Behl has been diagnosed with a "high-grade cancer" that has metastised. The 'Sarfarosh' actress is currently undergoing treatment in New York.

Sharing the news on her social media, the 43-year-old said, "Sometimes, when you least expect it, life throws you a curveball. I have recently been diagnosed with a high-grade cancer that has metastised, which we frankly did not see coming. A niggling pain led to some tests, which led to this unexpected diagnosis."

My family and close friends have rallied around me, providing the best support system that anyone can ask for. I am very blessed and thankful for each of them.
There is no better way to tackle this, than to take swift and immediate action. And so, as advised by my doctors, I am currently undergoing a course of treatment in New York. We remain optimistic and I am determined to fight every step of the way. What has helped has been the immense outpouring of love and support I’ve received over the past few days, for which I am very grateful.

I’m taking this battle head on, knowing I have the strength of my family and friends behind me."

Sri Reddy says top south actor Srikanth gave her "O L"
Quote:
Sri Reddy who recently made comments on director AR Muragadoss did not stop there. She continued making comments on the other members of Kollywood film industry. She posted some interesting comments on hero Sriram (Srikanth in Tamil) who acted in the films like Okariki Okaru, Aadavari Matalaku Ardhale Verule, and LIE.

“5years bk I guess hope u remember the celebrity cricket league party in Hyderabad at the park hotel.. I love the way u eat my p..sy.. u promised a role when we dance together in club..u remember ??#tamilleaks” posted Sri Reddy on her Facebook profile.

She also made allegations on Raghava Lawrence saying, “I got to know Lawrence master through sm of my frds,that day we met in lobby in golkonda hotel, masabtank..he took me to his room..after I entered into the room I saw a guru raghavendra swami photo nd some rudrakshas nd all..I felt wow..after that he started the conversation that he came from a poor family and he like to help to newcomers nd all,I started to trust him..he said he is giving shelter to the many poor children..I was impressed..but slowly slowly he showed his true color..he asked me to show my belly,that nd this..strange part is stand nd tempt ur self in the mirror,do some romantic moves,do romance with the mirror..wats wrong wt him).. after dat he did a ride on .. ..he said immediately ur offer is confirm..but end part is very sad..I continued the friendship for some time,but bellamkonda became a villain in it..#tamilleaks”
This Kerala bus with adult film stars painted all over it leaves netizens in splits

Quote:
The images pasted on a private bus of Chikkoos Tours
and Travels from Trivandrum took a Twitter user by
surprise and he decided to share it online. And quickly
it created a buzz online leaving people in splits as they
never saw a bus with photos of adult film stars.
Woman wants hubby booked for oral sex
Quote:
"Can a husband who forces his wife to perform oral sex be booked under section 377 of the IPC for "unnatural act"?
The Supreme Court on Thursday agreed to examine this crucial question.
The decision by a two-judge bench of justices NV Ramana and MN Shantanagoudar ironically comes two days after a constitution bench of the apex court reserved its judgment on petitions seeking decriminalisation of section 377 of Indian Penal Code.
The issue came to the fore when a woman wanted to book her husband, a doctor, for allegedly forcing her to perform unnatural oral sex during their four years of marriage.
The bench issued a notice to the husband after the Gujarat-based wife's counsel Aparna Bhat accused him of forcing the woman to perform oral sex on him and said this was nothing but "sex against the order of nature" which has been categorised as an offence under section 377.
The woman approached the Supreme Court after the Gujarat High Court, acting on a petition by the husband, quashed an FIR she lodged against him for rape and unnatural sex. Gujarat HC said that under section 375 IPC (rape) there is no provision for marital rape and also rejected the arguments that allegations constituted an offence under section 377. The woman who married the man in 2014 complained that her husband frequently forced her to indulge in oral sex against her wishes.
Bhat argued: "Her husband was incapable of comprehending her objection. The husband, aside from his insistence on oral sex which was unnatural in the perception of the woman, persisted with her to allow video recording of their physical encounters.
"She was compelled to put up with the depraved demands which were often accompanied by threats and physical abuse, entirely devoid of her free will."

47 Million-year-old Fossils of sea creatures Discovered In Rajasthan Deserts

Quote:
In Rajasthan's Jaisalmer district, paleontologists have stumbled upon nearly 47 million-year-old fossils of the primitive whale, shark teeth, crocodilian teeth and turtle bones, which according to experts suggest that the area was undersea in the pre-historic age.
For the past one year, the western branch of the Geological Survey of India had been conducting research on fossil fuels in parts of Gujarat and Rajasthan. Fossils of several animals including that of whale, shark teeth, crocodile teeth and bones of turtle belonging of middle Eocene Age were unearthed from Bandah village in Jaisalmer.

Kumar said that the most significant finding was the fragmented jaw and vertebrae which was later identified to be of a primitive whale.

The presence of marine remains indicates that about 47 million years ago, there was a sea in this area, he said, adding that faunal record shows similarity with earlier reported fauna of middle Eocene Harudi formation, Kachhch Basin, and Gujarat, thus representing similar shallow marine deposition under tropical-temperate conditions.

The Eocene Epoch constitutes the middle part of the Paleogene period (65-23 million years ago), preceded by the Pale47 Mocene and succeeded by the Oligocene epoch (34-23 million years ago); all of these periods and epochs were part of the Cenozoic Era (65 million years ago).

Moreover, in October 2017, a 152-million-year-old Ichthyosaur fossil was discovered in the Kutch desert, Gujarat, for the first time in India. They match the specimen with Ophthalmosauridae, a family of ichthyosaurs which lived in the oceans between 165 and 90 million years ago.
The fossil was found inside rocks from the Mesozoic Era, marking a Jurassic record in India and proving some sort of biological connectivity of India with the other continents of the Jurassic world. It gives us a nudge that a lot more could be discovered here from that thrilling era.
For more, visit News, Reviews & Gossip

Old 2nd August 2018
Yellow Flash
  Xing Editor: Official Monthly Newsletter of Xossip    Moderator: Moderator of some forums    Storyteller: XP's Ultimate Erotic Story Contest    Storyteller: Valentine's Love Guru      
Namikaze Minato has hacked the reps databaseNamikaze Minato has hacked the reps databaseNamikaze Minato has hacked the reps databaseNamikaze Minato has hacked the reps databaseNamikaze Minato has hacked the reps databaseNamikaze Minato has hacked the reps databaseNamikaze Minato has hacked the reps databaseNamikaze Minato has hacked the reps databaseNamikaze Minato has hacked the reps databaseNamikaze Minato has hacked the reps databaseNamikaze Minato has hacked the reps databaseNamikaze Minato has hacked the reps database

by

prvnrm

July was the month where entire world was revolving around Russia - watching FIFA 2018, chanting slogans and busy with friendly fights for their favourite soccer teams and players. Things got busier with the start of Wimbledon Championship – no better month for sports enthusiasts around the world
It was no different in Xossip as well, our sports enthusiasts were so busy with our own FIFA contests, Wimbledon contests and discussions n CC threads - no wonder there were not much activities otherwise

Let's have a look at what topics other than FIFA 2018 and Wimbledon got discussed in Sports section in the month of July

For more click here

It seems July is the month where people wake up from sleep and start worrying about their problems, at least that is what I felt going through our LLPAT section

Alas, the section was looking more or less like an online counselling center providing guidance on a bunch of topics – social, lifestyle, health related, even technology related - with healthy discussions and valid suggestions pouring in most of the topics.

Let's have a look at the some of the popular threads of the month

For more, click here

Old 2nd August 2018
Yellow Flash

by

Neo from the Matrix

"The only constant in the technology industry is change." - Marc Benioff
As a wise man once told, "Technology, like art, is a soaring exercise of the human imagination". Technology can be our best friend, it has forever changed the world we live in. Everyone who uses it seek technical advice and here at xossip we have an active group of tech enthusiasts who give genuine advice to the queries asked in Technology section.

Let's take a sneak peek into what happened there

For more click here

"Never trust a computer you can't throw out a window."- Steve Wozniak
But yeah we use computers and gadgets every once in a while to complete our works, some people make a career out of it. The only constant in the technology industry is change and this changing technology brings us a whole new lot of different gadgets. Its quite difficult to choose the correct one from such wide range. CGG section is best place to clear doubts before buying any gadgets.

Let's take a look at some of the popular threads of the month

For more, click here

Old 2nd August 2018
Yellow Flash

by

Neo from the Matrix

As Confucius wisely said "You cannot open a book without learning something."
For the majority of people, books are part of their everyday life. Books play a significant role in our life. A book is like a best friend who will never walk away from you and whats better than ebook in this modern technological era where everything is online. Xossip's ebooks section is best to find ebooks of any kind.

Let's take a sneak peek into what happened there

For more click here

“Video games are the quintessential social texts of our present cultural moment.”– Steven E. Jones

Games are a wonderful timepass, they can help a person to improve his/her mental health. And online games are a wonderful platform, these games are like story in motion, just like a movie, but here you play the protagonists. Gaming section is the best place to discuss about games and gaming community of xossip is marvellous.

Let's take a look at some of the popular threads of the month

For more, click here

Old 2nd August 2018
Yellow Flash

by

prvnrm

A visit to Xossip is considered incomplete without a visit to PnV forums. And once you make a visit, you happen to be a regular visitor for sure. No point in blaming you for that as anyone will be mesmerized by the spicy n erotic feast provided by many thousands of hot n sexy divas n gorgeous glam dolls in our Adult n Glamour sections

Let's see who is the Xossipian of the month

Member's ID-muddhuchandra

Joining date of Xossip : 4th December 2015

We are wishing him for his glorious 2.5 years stay on this forum. He has made 522 posts with an average 0.54 posts per day as on till date. His thread in PnV(A) that started 3 weeks back has already gained 75K views and 430 responses. We convey our love and respect for his efforts and would like to congratulate him of this enormous feat.We are now waiting for him to open more & more interesting threads to entertain us

Some of his entertaining threads in PnV(A) are

Thread NameThread ViewsNo. of Replies
My Sweetheart Vidhyashree89,807514
Strictly for Ladies - Sensual & Kinky Romance3,40418

To Know More About him Click Here

Thread NameThread Starter
SEX GODDESS....PALLAVI BHABHI...DIRTY COMMENTS INVITED
Shy_girl
My sexy wife Prabha for youtamguy19
FOR ALL 100% PURE DESI PUSSY ((( CHUTS ))) visit here... AUNTYLOVER192
My Sexy North Indian Wife for Your Dirty Hindi Comments mywifeforyou
VASAHA COMPILATION of Exposed Desi Sluts vasaha
Aisha - The hottest slut wife sunnyxossip
My Body My Life secretarea51
*** Latest Desi Selfies Collection *** Pantherr

For More Click Here

Let's see who is the Xossipian of the month

Member's ID-sudeep sai

Joining date of Xossip :6th April 2014

We are wishing him for his glorious 4 years stay on this forum. He has made 11,892 posts with an average 7.55 posts per day as on till date. We convey our love and respect for his efforts and would like to congratulate him of this enormous feat.We are now waiting for him to open more & more interesting threads to entertain us

Some of his entertaining threads in PnV(G) are

Thread NameThread ViewsNo. of Replies
GIFs GIFs GIFs....Actress BOOBS,BUTTS,NAVEL,THIGHS GIFs78,802787
ill bet you shag on each and every post..dnt blame me if u shag on ur pc3,054,97511,754
iliyana super thighs,armpits,navel22,521100

To Know More About Him Click here

Thread NameThread Starter
Sex Bombs Of Social MediaHotGuyXossip
Hot milf..my momnehakhanna
I am a lonely Housewifeshalinimadanu
Real Girls in CasualsGradyGerardGrant
My Gf AnjaliAnjalimygf
పైట చాటు అందాలుiloveyourleggings
I Have A Taste For Classy Matures, Who Rock Your CockSilencer303
___*** PRIYAMANI ***___BLUDOG

For More Click Here

Old 2nd August 2018
Yellow Flash

by -
mohit98075

“There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.” ? Maya Angelou

Scores of Xossipians get lured when captivating Imaginations get translated into words in form of Story. Each writer paints the canvass of Xossip in his/her own unique way .

This month too, Readers got entangled in the web of stories spread across Hindi, English and vernacular languages in Regional. Every section entertains scores of Xossipians.

Some of the noteworthy threads are :

Member's Id : hotgirlwifelover
Date of joining Xossip :
A warm to our newest member
. We would like to congratulate him for his glorious 8 months stay at this forum . He has made 279 posts as on till date with a average of 1.15 posts per day. We convey our love and respect for his efforts and we hope he continues more and more to seduce us with his writings in future as well

Lets have a look at his story

Thread NameThread ViewsNumber of Replies
Special Gift For Wife 10,333 51

For More, visit here

Now lets have a look at those stories which are mostly liked by our readers:-

Thread Title Thread Starter
Rashmi : A hot wife and the bullrashmi_rathi
Husband wants to be Submissive Slaveveeradengudu
Erotic experience with my student, her mom and young couple.star.one007
Rama, a journey from prude to Hot wife, short storyelder_guy

For more , Visit our English Story Section

Member's Id :
vishwaskaushal31
Date of joining Xossip :
25th October 2017

A warm to our new member
We would like to congratulate him for his glorious nine month stay at this forum . He has made 196 posts as on till date with a average of 0.71 posts per day. We convey our love and respect for his efforts and we hope he continues more and more to seduce us with his writings in future as well

परिवार181,551296

For More, Visit here

Mera jeevan ,mera karnama (pahla saal)vicky4xossip
Sword (adult incest thriller romance)Akash333
mai aur mera gaav(fantasy)alvida90
Kashishcool_guy1
Pyaar Ko Ho Jaane DoCutiee piee

For more, visit our Hindi Story Section

Member's Id : viswa1
Date of joining Xossip :
18th April 2013

A warm to our old member . We would like to congratulate him for his glorious five years stay at this forum . He has made 145 posts as on till date with a average of
0.08 per day. We convey our love and respect for his efforts and we hope he continues more and more to seduce us with his writings in future as well

ప్రొఫెసర్ భార్య196,430304

For More Visit here

అమ్మను దెంగడం ఎలా??
kasiraju1991
తెలుగు దెంగుడు వీడియోలు
hpmadda
ఎదురింటి పెళ్లాం
Ss Hussain

For more, Visit our Telugu Story Section

Old 2nd August 2018
Yellow Flash

by
Rebel.Star

◆ Spot The Difference ◆

A set of 2 pictures is given below. These images looks identical at first look but there are several differences in these pictures. Can you find out these differences in both pictures.

◆ Riddles Game ◆

Welcome to Riddles game, Riddle sounds a game of sudden and live performance. So why should not we play it in live thread.

Yes ! You got it right, I am not kidding. Xing thread will be live for a certain period on next day of Xing publication in NHB only. There will be 10 riddle to be asked in that period. So you all are heartly for the game.

◆ Result◆

● Spot The Difference ●

● Score ●

Member ID Rep Points
Bad Joker (NC) 425
Ishikaaa 350
chutiyadr 200
Royal Rishi 100

Rules for Quiz
  • PM your answers to Namikaze Minato and Rebel.Star .
  • 25 rep points for each correct answers. Bonus 50 rep points for all correct entries.
  • Last date for submission of solutions is 15th July, 2018.
  • Send ONE single PM with all answers. Multiple PMs will be disqualified.
  • Posting of the solution in the thread or hinting at solutions is a ground for immediate disqualification and further action.
  • Names of winners and Answers to be declared in the next edition of XING
  • Its suggested to enable read receipt in your Answers PM.

Last edited by Namikaze Minato : 5th August 2018 at 08:44 PM.

Old 2nd August 2018
Yellow Flash

Old 2nd August 2018
Yellow Flash

Last edited by Namikaze Minato : 2nd August 2018 at 06:19 PM.

Free Video Chat with Indian Girls