Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> No Holds Barred > Thanks to all my fans and for innumerable messages

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 16th August 2018
:known stranger:
  Mr Xossip: Mr XP Contest Winner    Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
friend_just_buddy has hacked the reps databasefriend_just_buddy has hacked the reps databasefriend_just_buddy has hacked the reps databasefriend_just_buddy has hacked the reps databasefriend_just_buddy has hacked the reps databasefriend_just_buddy has hacked the reps databasefriend_just_buddy has hacked the reps databasefriend_just_buddy has hacked the reps databasefriend_just_buddy has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bookseeker View Post
Write it FJB or Coolio PM me if you guys ever write a story on boob sucking. Gym time
provide some awesome wala boobs for motivation

बड़ी गुस्ताख है तेरी यादें, इन्हें तमीज सिखा दो..
दस्तक भी नहीं देती, और दिल में उतर आती हैं

My story-:-
Illusion......Ek Bhram???
(Completed)

Old 16th August 2018
Dimaagh ka garam, dil ka naram
Visit my website
  Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund      
Casinar has hacked the reps databaseCasinar has hacked the reps databaseCasinar has hacked the reps databaseCasinar has hacked the reps databaseCasinar has hacked the reps databaseCasinar has hacked the reps databaseCasinar has hacked the reps databaseCasinar has hacked the reps databaseCasinar has hacked the reps databaseCasinar has hacked the reps databaseCasinar has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to Casinar Send a message via Skype™ to Casinar
Quote:
Originally Posted by viks13579 View Post
Stop writing insect you choochinaar
Quote:
Casinar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raj shukla View Post
casi chachu aapka sabse bada fan dokhinaar hai
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chanakya20 View Post
Chachu logged in, deleted all messages so he could receive more messages
no i on the contrary want inbox to be full so that no one can pm me. did not delete any message

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankanstienTheKount View Post
I lobe ju
Quote:
Originally Posted by poospcse View Post
Casi Anna
Quote:
Originally Posted by poospcse View Post
Back
Quote:
Originally Posted by humtum View Post
chachu
Quote:
Originally Posted by friend_just_buddy View Post
chachchu jaani
thanks all guys. but am not here to stay. just felt like thanking my readers and say hi to friends so put it down here.

Old 16th August 2018
The saint

FrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casinar View Post
no i on the contrary want inbox to be full so that no one can pm me. did not delete any message

thanks all guys. but am not here to stay. just felt like thanking my readers and say hi to friends so put it down here.
We know but your presence said a lot

मैं चुनौतियों से नही, चूतियों से परेशान हूँ।

Old 16th August 2018
The saint

FrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by friend_just_buddy View Post
you two are one of your own kind
No im not like him but something similar like lord voldemort and harry potter

मैं चुनौतियों से नही, चूतियों से परेशान हूँ।

Old 16th August 2018
Visit my website
  Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund      
Casinar has hacked the reps databaseCasinar has hacked the reps databaseCasinar has hacked the reps databaseCasinar has hacked the reps databaseCasinar has hacked the reps databaseCasinar has hacked the reps databaseCasinar has hacked the reps databaseCasinar has hacked the reps databaseCasinar has hacked the reps databaseCasinar has hacked the reps databaseCasinar has hacked the reps database
Quote:
^ *write a story on boob sucking
u are competing with Meri to full ur profile with dibbas i see

Old 16th August 2018
Xossip- Seriously Addictive..
Visit my website
  Moderator: Moderator of some forums      
coolguy6257 is one with the universecoolguy6257 is one with the universecoolguy6257 is one with the universecoolguy6257 is one with the universecoolguy6257 is one with the universecoolguy6257 is one with the universecoolguy6257 is one with the universecoolguy6257 is one with the universe
Send a message via Yahoo to coolguy6257
Quote:
u are competing with Meri to full ur profile with dibbas i see
no competition with Meri any more.... now the competition is between Humtum and BS bro.

Old 16th August 2018
Visit my website
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolguy6257 View Post
no competition with Meri any more.... now the competition is between Humtum and BS bro.
ah okie...... btw so many of you here have changed usernames that I hardly can remember who is who

Old 16th August 2018
Xossip- Seriously Addictive..
Visit my website
  Moderator: Moderator of some forums      
coolguy6257 is one with the universecoolguy6257 is one with the universecoolguy6257 is one with the universecoolguy6257 is one with the universecoolguy6257 is one with the universecoolguy6257 is one with the universecoolguy6257 is one with the universecoolguy6257 is one with the universe
Send a message via Yahoo to coolguy6257
Quote:
ah okie...... btw so many of you here have changed usernames that I hardly can remember who is who

no id change ....its the same since registration

Old 16th August 2018
Love failure
Visit my website
  Moderator: Moderator of some forums    Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest      
poospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps database
Quote:

Let's Rock again bro

Old 16th August 2018
Visit my website
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolguy6257 View Post

no id change ....its the same since registration
believe me many have changed their usernmes specially sumos................ and i also want to point out that i am getting many virus alerts, intrusions, malawares etc while surfing xossip............. anyhow i got to go bro. say hi ti Axba for me.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls