15th February 2017
| #Theme Based Hottest Picture Contest|
1. It will run on the 3rd week of every month (i.e. 16th February 2017, (Thursday) to 22nd February 2017, (Wednesday).
2. You can post Maximum of 3 pics based on the selected theme in the given format ( methods given).
3. A voting thread will be opened for the valid entries from 3rd week (i.e. 23rd February 2017, (Thursday) to 28th February 2017, (Tuesday).
4. If someone want to contribute pictures on given theme (If any picture not available in BollyGallery, then they can upload the pics directly to BollyGallery in the respective album and post a copy of those pics in queries thread. Once approved, for that week only that user can use those pics for the contest. If others post any of those pics as entry in the contest thread, it will be disqualified. The uploader should still post in the entry thread before the deadline (5pm Sunday).
However they can upload & request for approval till Thursday of Week 4 and the pic must be of good clarity & minimum dimension must be 600x600.
5. Winner and Runner up of 2nd round will be awarded 2000 & 1000 reputations points respectively. 2nd round winners will be decided based on public votes and top 6 highest voted pic will be assessed again by judges to decide the result.
6. All Qualified pictures will be judged by panel of judges and given maximum points 20 per qualified pictures of that member. Based on points of this round and 1st round, ULTIMATE winner, runner up & 2nd runner up will be decided for that Contest month.
1. Editing of entries will NOT be allowed. Please post your entries in correct format. If there is any doubt, feel free to clear it from Organizers before submitting your entry.
2. If you find a pic in bollygallery having any other website watermark/letters in it, please report it. Such a pic will be disqualified if posted in the entry.
Your cooperation will be highly appreciated.
Please post your best pic as the first entry, the next best as the second entry and the least as the third.
If the total number of valid entries exceed 100, the first pic of all participants will be chosen first followed by the second pic (if the total entries do not reach 100) and so on. Equal number of pics will be selected from all users in this scenario.
Last edited by Mak42 : 17th February 2017 at 06:08 PM.
|Have you seen the announcement yet?|