Xossip

Go Back Xossip > BackOffice> Help, Suggestions, Bug Reports, Complaints etc. > Xossip's complaint thread. Air your grievances here.

View Poll Results:
0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 28th July 2013
Custom title

solverforallreal has hacked the reps databasesolverforallreal has hacked the reps databasesolverforallreal has hacked the reps databasesolverforallreal has hacked the reps databasesolverforallreal has hacked the reps database
i recently started a thread ..... by the name .. "Solver's Beautiful Ladies"

http://desiproject.com/showthread.php?t=1259640

but when i see "all the threads started by solverforallreal" .. it just doesn't shows up there !

please tell me what's the problem !

Old 28th July 2013
Vivite Et Sinite Mori
  Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund      
pxs007 has disabled reputations
Quote:
Originally Posted by solverforallreal View Post
i recently started a thread ..... by the name .. "Solver's Beautiful Ladies"

http://desiproject.com/showthread.php?t=1259640

but when i see "all the threads started by solverforallreal" .. it just doesn't shows up there !

please tell me what's the problem !

We are working on ironing out a few kinks in the search updates. Please use the main search if you don't see expected results.

Old 28th July 2013
Custom title

solverforallreal has hacked the reps databasesolverforallreal has hacked the reps databasesolverforallreal has hacked the reps databasesolverforallreal has hacked the reps databasesolverforallreal has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by pxs007 View Post
We are working on ironing out a few kinks in the search updates. Please use the main search if you don't see expected results.
Alright thank you for clearing bro ... but if somebody searches for "Threads started by solverforallreal" ... will they see this thread ??

Old 1st August 2013
कफ़

tits4tat has hacked the reps databasetits4tat has hacked the reps databasetits4tat has hacked the reps databasetits4tat has hacked the reps databasetits4tat has hacked the reps databasetits4tat has hacked the reps databasetits4tat has hacked the reps databasetits4tat has hacked the reps databasetits4tat has hacked the reps databasetits4tat has hacked the reps databasetits4tat has hacked the reps databasetits4tat has hacked the reps databasetits4tat has hacked the reps databasetits4tat has hacked the reps database
Dear mods, here i m to complaint a thread which is running by sexyindianghaan in pnv(a) section. He is running this thread with having 2-3 pics in pocket. Posting that same again n again. Yesterday, i asked him to post new pics, he didnt replied. But today when i asked that same mentioning if he is not uploading new pics, i will complaint to authorities, he said, ok u do so. Now he is in his 10 page n as i guess, those pics r not his own. Plz take care of my complaint n do the best. His thread name is - hi this is my wifes ass picture. please comment

Well zindgi hai pillar is the, GF hai pain killer is the!!!!!

Old 1st August 2013
Yellow Flash
  Xing Editor: Official Monthly Newsletter of Xossip    Moderator: Moderator of some forums    Storyteller: XP's Ultimate Erotic Story Contest    Storyteller: Valentine's Love Guru      
Namikaze Minato has hacked the reps databaseNamikaze Minato has hacked the reps databaseNamikaze Minato has hacked the reps databaseNamikaze Minato has hacked the reps databaseNamikaze Minato has hacked the reps databaseNamikaze Minato has hacked the reps databaseNamikaze Minato has hacked the reps databaseNamikaze Minato has hacked the reps databaseNamikaze Minato has hacked the reps databaseNamikaze Minato has hacked the reps databaseNamikaze Minato has hacked the reps databaseNamikaze Minato has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by tits4tat View Post
Dear mods, here i m to complaint a thread which is running by sexyindianghaan in pnv(a) section. He is running this thread with having 2-3 pics in pocket. Posting that same again n again. Yesterday, i asked him to post new pics, he didnt replied. But today when i asked that same mentioning if he is not uploading new pics, i will complaint to authorities, he said, ok u do so. Now he is in his 10 page n as i guess, those pics r not his own. Plz take care of my complaint n do the best. His thread name is - hi this is my wifes ass picture. please comment
I have told him to stop spamming with the same pics. If he doesn't comply then we will take further suitable action against him.

Old 1st August 2013
कफ़

tits4tat has hacked the reps databasetits4tat has hacked the reps databasetits4tat has hacked the reps databasetits4tat has hacked the reps databasetits4tat has hacked the reps databasetits4tat has hacked the reps databasetits4tat has hacked the reps databasetits4tat has hacked the reps databasetits4tat has hacked the reps databasetits4tat has hacked the reps databasetits4tat has hacked the reps databasetits4tat has hacked the reps databasetits4tat has hacked the reps databasetits4tat has hacked the reps database
Plz someone tell me wt is link? Is it url link or anything else?

Last edited by tits4tat : 1st August 2013 at 01:47 AM.

Old 1st August 2013
कफ़

Thanks big b

Old 5th August 2013
  Hotty Spotter: Bollygallery contest      
pikkuboss has hacked the reps databasepikkuboss has hacked the reps databasepikkuboss has hacked the reps databasepikkuboss has hacked the reps databasepikkuboss has hacked the reps databasepikkuboss has hacked the reps databasepikkuboss has hacked the reps databasepikkuboss has hacked the reps databasepikkuboss has hacked the reps databasepikkuboss has hacked the reps database
Send a message via ICQ to pikkuboss Send a message via AIM to pikkuboss Send a message via MSN to pikkuboss Send a message via Yahoo to pikkuboss Send a message via Skype™ to pikkuboss
i cant upload attachment file. after uploading an attachment file, it shows me invalid. what shoud i do? plz tell me. the mods are neglecting the question as i asked the question before. it seems this is a great fault of this site..

Old 5th August 2013
Evanescent

Thermometer has celebrities hunting for his/her autographThermometer has celebrities hunting for his/her autographThermometer has celebrities hunting for his/her autographThermometer has celebrities hunting for his/her autographThermometer has celebrities hunting for his/her autographThermometer has celebrities hunting for his/her autographThermometer has celebrities hunting for his/her autographThermometer has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Quote:
Originally Posted by pikkuboss View Post
i cant upload attachment file. after uploading an attachment file, it shows me invalid. what shoud i do? plz tell me. the mods are neglecting the question as i asked the question before. it seems this is a great fault of this site..
you can only attach torrent files.

also the tracker listed in the torrent file must be exbii and the torrent must be marked as a private torrent

Banned and unbanned four times for no reason at all.

An existing proof of abuse of power by moderators.

Old 13th August 2013

BigBoss2013 is an unknown quantity at this point
Advanced Search Option not working

Whenever I try to enter some keywords and want to display from specific section only (example Desi Vids or Desi Pics), I get the following error message -

The following errors occurred with your search:
1. Invalid User specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator

And automatically User name field gets ||pr3f1x_s3arch||Desi Vids value.

Please resolve this error.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls