Xossip

Go Back Xossip > BackOffice> Help, Suggestions, Bug Reports, Complaints etc. > Xossip's complaint thread. Air your grievances here.

View Poll Results:
0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 18th December 2017
Where the fuck i am!
  Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund    Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest    Councillor: Council Member    Mr Xossip: Mr XP Contest Winner      
Rooted has disabled reputations
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankanstienTheKount View Post
not uc

i use opera full version
and sometimes few other
Opera works fine here

Try clearing cache of opera

Settings > apps > Opera > clear cache

If you have 7.0+ then Settings > apps > Opera > Storage> clear cache

Old 23rd December 2017
Custom title

Legal Officer has many secret admirers
my posts are deleted from HSBC. Why ?

Old 23rd December 2017
Custom title

Legal Officer has many secret admirers
please take care of this stuff also

https://desiproject.com/showthread.p...50094&page=340

Old 23rd December 2017
Mukhosh - The Mask
Visit my website
  Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year      
Daily Passenger is one with the universeDaily Passenger is one with the universeDaily Passenger is one with the universeDaily Passenger is one with the universeDaily Passenger is one with the universeDaily Passenger is one with the universeDaily Passenger is one with the universeDaily Passenger is one with the universeDaily Passenger is one with the universe
12th Annual Massala Award 2017

Feeling disappointed to know the cut off date for nomination of thread. I have started a Bengali story "MUKHOSH- THE MASK" on 14 Oct 2017 and completed it in the last week of November with daily update.

My story got so many appreciation from the readers and made me very much hopeful to be nominated for AMA 2017. But the cut off date for starting the thread as 30 Sep 2017 is disqualified my thread.

Therefore I would like to request the admin team of AMA 2017 to reconsider the cut off date and allow me to nominate my thread for award.

If any readers of this story feels that this thread has the potential to be nominated for the AMA 2017 then please convey the same to admin team of AMA 2017 for changing the cut off date to qualify for the award.

Thanks.

Old 25th December 2017
Custom title

sarojapriyan is a pillar of our communitysarojapriyan is a pillar of our community
Why Xossip has become very slow suddenly ?

Old 25th December 2017
Love failure
Visit my website
  Moderator: Moderator of some forums    Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest      
poospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daily Passenger View Post

Feeling disappointed to know the cut off date for nomination of thread. I have started a Bengali story "MUKHOSH- THE MASK" on 14 Oct 2017 and completed it in the last week of November with daily update.

My story got so many appreciation from the readers and made me very much hopeful to be nominated for AMA 2017. But the cut off date for starting the thread as 30 Sep 2017 is disqualified my thread.

Therefore I would like to request the admin team of AMA 2017 to reconsider the cut off date and allow me to nominate my thread for award.

If any readers of this story feels that this thread has the potential to be nominated for the AMA 2017 then please convey the same to admin team of AMA 2017 for changing the cut off date to qualify for the award.

Thanks.

https://www.xossip.com/showpost.php?...16&postcount=5

Old 25th December 2017
Love failure
Visit my website
  Moderator: Moderator of some forums    Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest      
poospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarojapriyan View Post
Why Xossip has become very slow suddenly ?
working fine check the network connection

Old 25th December 2017
@Kautilya
  Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest    Councillor: Council Member    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
Chanakya20 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographChanakya20 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographChanakya20 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographChanakya20 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographChanakya20 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographChanakya20 has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Quote:
Originally Posted by poospcse View Post
Are the announcement only for PnV threads?

i dont see any announcement here
https://xossip.com/showpost.php?p=74886400&postcount=5

Old 25th December 2017
~~Xpian~~Dil Se~~
  Gold Coins: Contributed more than $100 for XP server fund    Contest Master: Oversees all contests    Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums    Euro Cup: XP's Euro Cup Contest    IPL Superstar Contest: XP Superstar Contest    Bigg Boss: XP's Bigg Boss Contest    Cricket World Cup: WC Contest Winner    Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year    Masaladesi Birthday Blast: Birthday Blast - 1st Runner Up    Hotty Spotter: Bollygallery contest    Soccer WC: Soccer World Cup Contest      
humtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chanakya20 View Post
Are the announcement only for PnV threads?

i dont see any announcement here
https://xossip.com/showpost.php?p=74886400&postcount=5
same for all section.

Old 25th December 2017
~~Xpian~~Dil Se~~
  Gold Coins: Contributed more than $100 for XP server fund    Contest Master: Oversees all contests    Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums    Euro Cup: XP's Euro Cup Contest    IPL Superstar Contest: XP Superstar Contest    Bigg Boss: XP's Bigg Boss Contest    Cricket World Cup: WC Contest Winner    Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year    Masaladesi Birthday Blast: Birthday Blast - 1st Runner Up    Hotty Spotter: Bollygallery contest    Soccer WC: Soccer World Cup Contest      
humtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daily Passenger View Post

Thanks.
changed timeline only to give proper credit and time to grow threads opened during last few months of year. But as you have finished your story in less time and feel it can compete then we cann't discourage you for same.

As we changed from this year, we can allow all threads started even in this period if TS nominate their thread ONLY( in case if they feel they are contender for this year AMA), but other members cann't nominate such threads ( started between oct-dec 2017).

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls