Xossip

Go Back Xossip > BackOffice> Parking Lot> Completed Contests > ♥♥♥ The Xossip Photography Contest 2017 : Rules and Queries Thread ♥♥♥

Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 14th October 2017
  Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest    Moderator: Moderator of some forums    Twenty20: xp WC Twenty20      
ura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chanakya20 View Post
Can anyone explain about supporting pictures for perfectly timed
The contest entry should be perfectly timed. supporting pics need not be perfectly timed but should be around,before or after the click. and that too will be judges area how to judge that category. It is none of your business.

Old 14th October 2017
:) capricious :)

Jack Captain Jack is a pillar of our community
Quote:
Originally Posted by ura dhura View Post
The contest entry should be perfectly timed. supporting pics need not be perfectly timed but should be around,before or after the click. and that too will be judges area how to judge that category. It is none of your business.
Ura ji, is it really possible that way sir/madam. Asked pro why we called them perfectly time because they cannot be repeated.

Tell me, if someone capture the road accident or the thunder and post the supporting of them in which there is nothing as resembled as main one, Are they valid entry?

Discuss then reply!! Am awaiting

Old 14th October 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chanakya20 View Post
so, Mgr did the same i guess ? is it valid ?
Who is Mgr anyways if someone post the supporting of perfectly time entry then this is the only way!!

You can try something else!!

Last edited by Jack Captain Jack : 14th October 2017 at 01:54 AM. Reason: correction

Old 14th October 2017
  Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest    Moderator: Moderator of some forums    Twenty20: xp WC Twenty20      
ura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Captain Jack View Post
Ura ji, is it really possible that way sir/madam. Asked pro why we called them perfectly time because they cannot be repeated.

Tell me, if someone capture the road accident or the thunder and post the supporting of them in which there is nothing as resembled as main one, Are they valid entry?

Discuss then reply!! Am awaiting
why are you twisting a single simple issue ?
btw, you are not allowed for the 2nd round

Old 14th October 2017

Quote:
why are you twisting a single simple issue ?
Are you sure about it mam?

Old 14th October 2017
Die Hard !

lunfry has hacked the reps databaselunfry has hacked the reps databaselunfry has hacked the reps databaselunfry has hacked the reps databaselunfry has hacked the reps databaselunfry has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Madamji, in that case... Mgr entry should be invalid. Entry pic and supporting pics, all of them are perfectly timed.

They should be before or after na

Old 14th October 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by lunfry View Post
Madamji, in that case... Mgr entry should be invalid. Entry pic and supporting pics, all of them are perfectly timed.

It looks, this theme is beyond your reach
You better try another one. There are many.

Old 14th October 2017
Xossipian
  Hero of Pics n Vids: Regular Contributor of Good Masala    Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year      
chessian has hacked the reps databasechessian has hacked the reps databasechessian has hacked the reps databasechessian has hacked the reps databasechessian has hacked the reps databasechessian has hacked the reps databasechessian has hacked the reps databasechessian has hacked the reps databasechessian has hacked the reps databasechessian has hacked the reps databasechessian has hacked the reps databasechessian has hacked the reps databasechessian has hacked the reps databasechessian has hacked the reps database
Dear Mods & Contest Organizers, I just posted my entry in the entry thread, and described about the picture (Australian Aboriginal Indigenous Arts) is it alright?

Last edited by chessian : 14th October 2017 at 07:34 AM.

Old 14th October 2017
Aavjo
  Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums      
japs has hacked the reps databasejaps has hacked the reps databasejaps has hacked the reps databasejaps has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by lunfry View Post

You please dont bother about valid or invalid entries sir.what ura has suggested you is true. And, this is a contest thrd. Dont use smiley too much.
If you are not comfortable with any thing, post your query and move ahead.which you just did. now cm will look into it.thanks for your valuable feedback.

Old 14th October 2017
~~Xpian~~Dil Se~~
  Gold Coins: Contributed more than $100 for XP server fund    Contest Master: Oversees all contests    Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums    Xing Editor: Official Monthly Newsletter of Xossip    Euro Cup: XP's Euro Cup Contest    IPL Superstar Contest: XP Superstar Contest    Bigg Boss: XP's Bigg Boss Contest    Cricket World Cup: WC Contest Winner    Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year    Masaladesi Birthday Blast: Birthday Blast - 1st Runner Up    Hotty Spotter: Bollygallery contest    Soccer WC: Soccer World Cup Contest      
humtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by chessian View Post
Dear Mods & Contest Organizers, I just posted my entry in the entry thread, and described about the picture (Australian Aboriginal Indigenous Arts) is it alright?
It's perfect

Free Video Chat with Indian Girls