Xossip

Go Back Xossip > BackOffice> Parking Lot> Completed Contests > Xossip's Photography Contest 2017 - Results

Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 1st November 2017
~~Xpian~~Dil Se~~
  Gold Coins: Contributed more than $100 for XP server fund    Contest Master: Oversees all contests    Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums    Xing Editor: Official Monthly Newsletter of Xossip    Euro Cup: XP's Euro Cup Contest    IPL Superstar Contest: XP Superstar Contest    Bigg Boss: XP's Bigg Boss Contest    Cricket World Cup: WC Contest Winner    Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year    Masaladesi Birthday Blast: Birthday Blast - 1st Runner Up    Hotty Spotter: Bollygallery contest    Soccer WC: Soccer World Cup Contest      
humtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trikaal Raj View Post
Me to paida hi 2013 ko hua hu
UA spotted

Old 1st November 2017
Love failure
Visit my website
  Moderator: Moderator of some forums    Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest      
poospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrghostrider View Post
thats because at that time, i was frustrated with delay in results. Desktop contest results were delayed for a month. Compared to that, 10 days for this was acceptable!!
That may be a unfortunate one but no need to Expect the same for all

Live Well!!! Wherever you lives Poo SP.CSE

Old 2nd November 2017
Custom title

Milan2010 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMilan2010 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMilan2010 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMilan2010 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMilan2010 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMilan2010 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMilan2010 has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
everyone
and to all winners

Old 2nd November 2017
  Photographer: Photography Contest      
anirban has many secret admirersanirban has many secret admirers
Thank you everyone and congratulations to everyone who has participated. It was good to take part and enjoy the event. Wishing all the best. Cheers.

Old 2nd November 2017
  Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest    Moderator: Moderator of some forums    Twenty20: xp WC Twenty20      
ura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by anirban View Post
Thank you everyone and congratulations to everyone who has participated. It was good to take part and enjoy the event. Wishing all the best. Cheers.

Old 2nd November 2017
Custom title

Superman_ is beginning to get noticed

Old 2nd November 2017

Thullu Bhai is a pillar of our communityThullu Bhai is a pillar of our communityThullu Bhai is a pillar of our communityThullu Bhai is a pillar of our communityThullu Bhai is a pillar of our communityThullu Bhai is a pillar of our communityThullu Bhai is a pillar of our community

Old 2nd November 2017
Nothing is real.
Visit my website
  Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
arya007 has hacked the reps databasearya007 has hacked the reps databasearya007 has hacked the reps databasearya007 has hacked the reps databasearya007 has hacked the reps databasearya007 has hacked the reps databasearya007 has hacked the reps databasearya007 has hacked the reps databasearya007 has hacked the reps databasearya007 has hacked the reps databasearya007 has hacked the reps databasearya007 has hacked the reps databasearya007 has hacked the reps databasearya007 has hacked the reps database
to all winners.

Old 3rd November 2017

krish_999 is one with the universekrish_999 is one with the universekrish_999 is one with the universekrish_999 is one with the universe
I thank the admin team and the sponsors for giving me this wonderful opportunity to participate in such an exciting contest here. I was mainly concentrated on reading and writing stories here until I noticed this contest. Well, it soon turned out to be another exciting reason to cherish my time here. It wouldn't have been this much fun if not for the other participants. I thank all of them, and I congratulate all the winners for making it a true contest. Wish you all the very best.

Free Video Chat with Indian Girls