Xossip

Go Back Xossip > BackOffice> Parking Lot> Completed Contests > Xossip's Photography Contest 2017 - Results

Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 3rd November 2017
Someday I'll be Your Boss
Visit my website
  Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums      
Suzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to Suzane007 Send a message via Skype™ to Suzane007
but...

N.B.All the pics posted by me have been downloaded from the internet.Credit goes to the original uploaders.Anyone having any complaint against any pics please don't request me to remove them unless & until they violate the rules of Xossip.Once its on the net, its everywhere.Just like virginity;once lost, its lost forever.

Old 3rd November 2017
Boobies save the world
  Gold Coins: Contributed more than $100 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Super Donor: Highest Contributor to XP server fund. Contributed more than $2000    Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year      
Bookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps database
winners and thanks all participants

Old 3rd November 2017
Xossip- Seriously Addictive..
Visit my website
  Moderator: Moderator of some forums      
coolguy6257 is one with the universecoolguy6257 is one with the universecoolguy6257 is one with the universecoolguy6257 is one with the universecoolguy6257 is one with the universecoolguy6257 is one with the universecoolguy6257 is one with the universecoolguy6257 is one with the universe
Send a message via Yahoo to coolguy6257

Old 3rd November 2017
Love failure
Visit my website
  Moderator: Moderator of some forums    Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest      
poospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by krish_999 View Post
I thank the admin team and the sponsors for giving me this wonderful opportunity to participate in such an exciting contest here. I was mainly concentrated on reading and writing stories here until I noticed this contest. Well, it soon turned out to be another exciting reason to cherish my time here. It wouldn't have been this much fun if not for the other participants. I thank all of them, and I congratulate all the winners for making it a true contest. Wish you all the very best.
you rocked well bro

Old 3rd November 2017
  Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest    Moderator: Moderator of some forums    Twenty20: xp WC Twenty20      
ura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps database
Quote:
I thank the admin team and the sponsors for giving me this wonderful opportunity to participate in such an exciting contest here. I was mainly concentrated on reading and writing stories here until I noticed this contest. Well, it soon turned out to be another exciting reason to cherish my time here. It wouldn't have been this much fun if not for the other participants. I thank all of them, and I congratulate all the winners for making it a true contest. Wish you all the very best.
Love you dear for your wonderful speech
Keep rocking in xp

Old 3rd November 2017
Thats What.
Visit my website
  Mr Xossip: Mr XP Contest Winner    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund    Election: NHB Elections (Contest)    IPL/CLT20 'Predict & Win' Contest: Predict & Win Contest      
Trikaal Raj has hacked the reps databaseTrikaal Raj has hacked the reps databaseTrikaal Raj has hacked the reps databaseTrikaal Raj has hacked the reps databaseTrikaal Raj has hacked the reps databaseTrikaal Raj has hacked the reps databaseTrikaal Raj has hacked the reps databaseTrikaal Raj has hacked the reps databaseTrikaal Raj has hacked the reps databaseTrikaal Raj has hacked the reps databaseTrikaal Raj has hacked the reps databaseTrikaal Raj has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by anirban View Post
Thank you everyone and congratulations to everyone who has participated. It was good to take part and enjoy the event. Wishing all the best. Cheers.
Quote:
Same writing style alias spotted

Old 4th November 2017
Council Member
  Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest    Councillor: Council Member    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
Chanakya20 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographChanakya20 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographChanakya20 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographChanakya20 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographChanakya20 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographChanakya20 has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
winners

Old 4th November 2017
Council Member
  Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest    Councillor: Council Member    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
Chanakya20 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographChanakya20 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographChanakya20 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographChanakya20 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographChanakya20 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographChanakya20 has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Quote:
On account of a genuine and authentic participation in the second round of the contest, below mentioned people get 1000 reps as a token of appreciation

Old 4th November 2017
Council Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzane007 View Post
but...
But..???

Old 4th November 2017
~~Xpian~~Dil Se~~
  Gold Coins: Contributed more than $100 for XP server fund    Contest Master: Oversees all contests    Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums    Euro Cup: XP's Euro Cup Contest    IPL Superstar Contest: XP Superstar Contest    Bigg Boss: XP's Bigg Boss Contest    Cricket World Cup: WC Contest Winner    Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year    Masaladesi Birthday Blast: Birthday Blast - 1st Runner Up    Hotty Spotter: Bollygallery contest    Soccer WC: Soccer World Cup Contest      
humtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chanakya20 View Post
But..???
Suzy expecting you as winner

Free Video Chat with Indian Girls