Xossip

Go Back Xossip > BackOffice> Help, Suggestions, Bug Reports, Complaints etc. > Xossip's complaint thread. Air your grievances here.

View Poll Results:
0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 1 Week Ago
Lost
  Storyteller: Valentine's Love Guru    Storyteller: XP's Ultimate Erotic Story Contest      
Romeo 22 has hacked the reps databaseRomeo 22 has hacked the reps databaseRomeo 22 has hacked the reps databaseRomeo 22 has hacked the reps databaseRomeo 22 has hacked the reps databaseRomeo 22 has hacked the reps databaseRomeo 22 has hacked the reps databaseRomeo 22 has hacked the reps databaseRomeo 22 has hacked the reps databaseRomeo 22 has hacked the reps databaseRomeo 22 has hacked the reps database
Anay has edited his post that u quoted in reply to me ..tell if you have guts what was in that post and then say i abused you .You started that and i just replied you in your language I can quotes hundreds of post where you have abused everyone, loser ! and whatever u say hardly bother me, dukhi replied that matter and thats why i complained .still if my post is abusive ,any sumo ban me .You are abuser and you will always remain one now don't cry that i abused you, i just replied you .

Last edited by Romeo 22 : 1 Week Ago at 11:57 PM.

Have you seen the announcement yet?
Old 1 Week Ago
Super UltraMod

Sumo has celebrities hunting for his/her autographSumo has celebrities hunting for his/her autographSumo has celebrities hunting for his/her autographSumo has celebrities hunting for his/her autographSumo has celebrities hunting for his/her autographSumo has celebrities hunting for his/her autographSumo has celebrities hunting for his/her autographSumo has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Quote:
Originally Posted by Romeo 22 View Post
Anay has edited his post that u quoted in reply to me ..tell if you have guts what was in that post and then say i abused you .You started that and i just replied you in your language I can quotes hundreds of post where you have abused everyone, loser ! and whatever u say hardly bother me, dukhi replied that matter and hats why i complained .still if my post is abusive ,any sumo ban me .You are abuser and you will always remain one now don't cry that i abused you, i just replied you .
I will protest till eternity. You called me "bhosadi ka" with intentional abuse which you accept openly and threaten me to give another abusive post for dukhi's signature.
You can never show any abusive post of mine because i never abuse anyone here. Quoting post of someone is not an abuse.

Everyone can see that you calling me "bhosadi ka" and i just using xossip's smiley. But again injustice to me only, your abusive post stays forever and my smiley is edited by japs macha.
Japs bro i hate you dude

Old 1 Week Ago
Super UltraMod

Sumo has celebrities hunting for his/her autographSumo has celebrities hunting for his/her autographSumo has celebrities hunting for his/her autographSumo has celebrities hunting for his/her autographSumo has celebrities hunting for his/her autographSumo has celebrities hunting for his/her autographSumo has celebrities hunting for his/her autographSumo has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
And its nothing new here.
I am always abused by people like you and no one takew action. I am used to it now. You are free to abuse anyone and i cannot use smiley. Sahi hai bhaiyon sahi hai. Jab tum logo ki family ko abuse karega na ye romeo tab dekhunga kitne mahine tak post edit nahi karoge.
Main haara tu jeeta Romeo ji, you continue abusing, hum to yahan gaali khaane ke liye join hue hain tujh jaiso se. Good very good.

Old 6 Days Ago
i spam HSBC for fun :roll3:

anay8 has disabled reputations
Quote:
Originally Posted by Romeo 22 View Post
Anay has edited his post that u quoted in reply to me ..tell if you have guts what was in that post and then say i abused you .You started that and i just replied you in your language I can quotes hundreds of post where you have abused everyone, loser ! and whatever u say hardly bother me, dukhi replied that matter and thats why i complained .still if my post is abusive ,any sumo ban me .You are abuser and you will always remain one now don't cry that i abused you, i just replied you .
I didn't edit anything

Old 6 Days Ago
Evanescent

Thermometer is hunted by the papparaziThermometer is hunted by the papparaziThermometer is hunted by the papparaziThermometer is hunted by the papparaziThermometer is hunted by the papparazi
Quote:
Originally Posted by anay8 View Post
I didn't edit anything
He said anay, not anay8

https://xossip.com/showpost.php?p=73441130&postcount=1

Banned and unbanned four times for no reason at all.

An existing proof of abuse of power by moderators.

Old 6 Days Ago
Super UltraMod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thermometer View Post
Anay has not abused romeo in that post. Its only romeo who abused me.

Old 6 Days Ago
Custom title

anay has disabled reputations
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thermometer View Post
correct

Old 6 Days Ago
Custom title

anay has disabled reputations
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumo View Post
Anay has not abused romeo in that post. Its only romeo who abused me.
but it was abuse na
that abusive post was there for more than one month
no one bothered to edit except myself

Old 6 Days Ago
Super UltraMod

Quote:
Originally Posted by anay View Post
but it was abuse na
that abusive post was there for more than one month
no one bothered to edit except myself
That was just abusive words anay did not abuse anyone, he never mentioned anyone's name in that. But after showing your post to romeo he abused me directly and no one edited that till today.

Its like this
You can open abusive thread
Romeo can abuse openly
If i am using censored smiley its a crime

Old 6 Days Ago
✍ Renegade ✍
Visit my website

Jack Captain Jack is a pillar of our communityJack Captain Jack is a pillar of our communityJack Captain Jack is a pillar of our communityJack Captain Jack is a pillar of our communityJack Captain Jack is a pillar of our communityJack Captain Jack is a pillar of our communityJack Captain Jack is a pillar of our communityJack Captain Jack is a pillar of our community

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls