Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Stories> English > Shy wife became exposing sexy wife

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 20th June 2013

blrguy2013 is beginning to get noticed
Shy wife became exposing sexy wife

Thought of writing my many years of experience. First time writing, may have issues the way I write.

When I married my wife she was 21 and I was 30. It was a arranged marriage. She was from a small town. When she moved to Bangalore, she is not used to the cosmopolitan culture. My friends had asked for a treat as the marriage was outside Bangalore. Had a party at home with few drinks, my wife was kind of reserved. Really thought whether it was right decision to marry her.

After few months, she asked my permission whether she could do Masters degree. I told her, if she likes do it. Then we took application for correspondence course. I told her it would be better if you go for normal course as you can concentrate more on studies. She was hesitant to join the college, after some days she told that when going in family way it would not be possible to attend college. I told her we will not go in family way till you complete the masters. She was very happy and told she loved to do Masters and her parents didn't allow and got her married. After that I could see she was happy compared to before.

The college was on the way to my office, used to drop her in the bike. Evening comes back by bus. She started complaining that the bus is taking more time to reach home as she need to hop 2 buses and asked me to pick her up in the evening. I started picking her up and drop her to the near bus stop, so that she needs to catch only one bus. Every alternate day used to reach home late from the office, she started cribbing about it.

After few months, Her friends used to come home and have chat with her. I was happy that she is mingling with all, and not so reserved as I thought before.

Will post more...

Have you seen the announcement yet?
Old 20th June 2013

During a week end her friends planned for a trip to Talakad, I told her to go with them, as I had work in the office. She was hesitant to go, I comforted her and told it is only a day trip you can go and come.

Old 22nd June 2013

During a week end her friends planned for a trip to Talakad (Near Bangalore), I told her to go with them, as I had work in the office. She was hesitant to go, I comforted her and told it is only a day trip you can go and come.

I dropped her in college from there she joined with her friends and traveled in Mini Bus. Every 30 min she was calling me and telling where she was. I had a busy day in the office and forgot about calling my wife and she was also not called me for almost 3 hours. I thought she is enjoying her trip.
In the night I went to pick her up, I saw her in a different dress, she told that her dress had become wet and another friend had extra dress which she had given her to wear. First time seeing her in Jeans and Tshirt. She always wears chudi or saree. It was tight Jeans and short Tshirt was able to see her curves. Let me tell about her, size 36,30,34, 5ft , 58kgs, Not very fair neither she is black. I was able to see her bra lining and cleavage. Wow it was a nice feeling. I was thinking her friends would be really enjoyed the cleavage views.

We went to restaurant had dinner, went to wash our hands, seeing her I was really hot and gave a lips kiss, nobody noticed it. Alcohol smell was there during kissing. Actually she doesnt drink and others drinking also. I was to about then stopped myself. I asked whether she had worn jeans before. Replied that 2 -3 times, she has worn jeans during her college days. Then she started telling about the trip. I have not seen her talking continuously like this after our marriage. She told that guys and some girls where drinking in the bus. I asked whether she had, she kept quiet for some time and after my asking again, told she didnt know it was drink had water in that friends had mixed vodka. I thought what a change with in years time. All of them knew swimming expect she and her friend, they both didn't went inside and others went deep inside, asked me whether she can go for swimming classes where her friend is going.

I told I am going to order for a drink whether she would like to have, she said no. I told to give company just have sip and ordered for a brandy and vodka for her. I went to third round, found she had finished the drink and without asking her I ordered for another. I can feel that she became more free and started saying about her school and college life and her friends. While she was talking I was holding her hip and started slowly massaging it.

Waiting for your comments....

Do you want me to continue....

Last edited by blrguy2013 : 29th June 2013 at 12:54 PM.

Old 22nd June 2013
Custom title

Raj_Delhi is a pillar of our communityRaj_Delhi is a pillar of our communityRaj_Delhi is a pillar of our communityRaj_Delhi is a pillar of our communityRaj_Delhi is a pillar of our communityRaj_Delhi is a pillar of our community
Send a message via ICQ to Raj_Delhi
hmmm waiting for update............
please PM ME I ll Delete them
Thanku

Old 22nd June 2013
Custom title

raasug is a pillar of our communityraasug is a pillar of our community
Quote:
Originally Posted by blrguy2013 View Post
... seeing her I was really hot and gave a lips kiss, nobody noticed it. Alcohol smell was there during kissing. Actually she doesnt drink ...
Excellent naration as if it is hapening in real. When a true incident is given in the form a story it has its own charm. Somehow imaginations do not give that feelig while reading.

During the picnic I am sure ejaculation by the boy friends must have taken place. After reaching home, while she is on the bed, just open her legs and see her panties. It will be wet. Also examine the smell and confirm the truth.

Excellent story! Keep it up! Anxiously awaiting for the next update.

Old 22nd June 2013

chn1chn is beginning to get noticed
Thumbs up

Awesome stuff
Post more machcha

Old 22nd June 2013

Thanks all for the feedback.

Old 22nd June 2013
Custom title

pixar is hunted by the papparazipixar is hunted by the papparazipixar is hunted by the papparazipixar is hunted by the papparazipixar is hunted by the papparazipixar is hunted by the papparazipixar is hunted by the papparazipixar is hunted by the papparazipixar is hunted by the papparazi
Nice one

Old 22nd June 2013

.... While she was talking I was holding her hip and started slowly massaging it. I kept on massaging for some time, then she removed my hand from her hip. Then I tried inserting from the back, she got angry and told me to remove my hand. Then she stopped talking and was drinking vodka. I was also having my drink.

After sometime she told me her head is paining and feeling tried. I told we can have food and then go. While she was having her food, boobs was touching my hand. I was feeling hot. So many times I have pressed and massaged it but feeling it in the public was giving nice pleasure.

Then we came out of hotel. I asked her to wait in the hotel entrance, so that I could take my bike and come. I took my bike and came, saw 2 guys starring at her. While she was coming near the bike, noticed that her cleavage was seen. Ohh I was really feeling hot seeing her like that. She sat on the bike closely and hugged me and we went home.

She went to bedroom to change her dress, I did not allow to wear the night gown. Started kissing her, she also was giving nice kiss. Then I removed her bra and massaged her boobs for some time. Then had good sex with her.

After the sex she normally would wear panty, bra and night wear, that day she didn't wear anything and slept nude. In the morning I saw her nude body and got mood and had sex with her.

Waiting for your comments....

Last edited by blrguy2013 : 22nd June 2013 at 06:48 PM.

Old 22nd June 2013

Any Comments please...

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls