Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Stories> English > How to Enjoy

Old 1 Week Ago

helidrom is an unknown quantity at this point
How to Enjoy

Thread created to write my fantasy stories

Old 1 Week Ago

Maid - Fantasy

This is a story of a young guy Name Heli, He is of age 24 average built, who is working on the IT company, he has to travel for an assignment to rural part of India for one of the biggest Coal company for their IT implementation. He has to stay their for more than 2 months.

He travel to the place when the company has provide individual bungalow, since he dont know how to cook and take care of house, the local head has informed that they are going to arrange a maid to take care and will be staying in the bungalow for 6 day a week, she will be taking every Wednesday off to visit her family.

Next day morning he heard a bell ringing he opened the door, he saw a young girl who is aged around 19 to 20, he look from top to bottom, she is has round face with big brown eyes, redishish pink nipple, 34 size boobs well raised, nice curvy belly well structure hips.

He ask who are you, then she informed i am the one sent my village head for work then he asked to get in, he asked

[Heli] need water to drink
[maid] no sir

[heli] you got you things to stay
[maid] yes sir its outside

[heli] how much for every month
[maid] as you wish,

[heli] then village head informed 500, but i will pay more based on your work, where are you working earlier

[maid] i am working in village head, since his wife dont like me she want me to move out, but village head like me

[heli] where your family stays
[maid] 30 kms from her

[heli] how many people in your family
[maid] mother, father and 1 sister and brother

[heli] then why your working
[maid] since i am child of 1st wife my mother whant me to work for his children, i need some 15000 to repay the loan so i can get married.

The heli though she needs money

Old 1 Week Ago

Heli loved the her body and the way she is,since he dont have much work, he spends 4 hrs in office he come back, he started to talk to her and he enjoyed the companion, he want to move to next level.

Maid use to sleep in the hall next to sofa, since he want enjoy he goes sleep late after watching tv, but actually he daily enjoys her body when she is in sleep.

One day he decide he want to see her body nude mainly the pussy, he thought for the entire night and he came with trap.

Next more he event early and got a box, he waited for the maid to go to sleep and then he slowly got the box, he slowly opened its a honey bee, he slow moved to the maid and gently moved the lower gown up, he observed she moved little he waited a little bit and slowly he put the bee into her panty, during that time he loved the slight view of her pink pussy.

Then he Rushed back tot he sofa, he waited for few minutes and trying to pretent to watch tv.

Old 1 Week Ago

Suddenly a sound busted, he said what happened, the maid kept quite and then in few seconds she started to sound, then he asked in angry tone what happened, she cried and said something is biting, he asked where, she kept quite and she screemed again.

He know where it is

She told under her panty, he laughed and told let me look, she hesitated but she is feeling something, he pulled her and asked her to remove the panty, she felt little bit uncomfortable, he told if you think then you will be suffering, she thought one min and she started to move the panty down, Heli asked the maid first sit on the sofa, then he sat next to her and slowly he started to move tha panty down, his plan got succeeded, he slowly started to see the beautiful pussy pinkish colour, he saw honey bee hanging in between the push drinking the sweet nector, i slowly pulled it and killed, she started to hide.

Then i shouted let me look into it, i slowly touched the pussy walls, what a soft and beautiful thing, i slowly moved my fingure and observed honey bee a bit, so i told it has bit , it can become septic , we need to go to doctor but no will be there now, but i know one lady doctor who is my close friend i told.

I pretended as if i was calling, i told the maid she need a photo of the pussy, i ask her to widen her legs, she hesitate i shouted on her, she has widen her legs and i slowly took as many beautiful shots i can.

Old 1 Week Ago

I went to kitchen i got some ice cube and Vaseline, slowly i moved ice over the pussy , i observed she is enjoying then slow i massaged the pussy with vasiline and then i told her doctor has asked me to massage this vaseline 4 time a day, since you cannot see the place the bee bit you let me do it

She no sir i can do it, i told you are doing so much let me do it.

We both went and slept, i got up by the time she is up and workin, i got refresh and asked her how are you she felt shy, the i asked to lift your skirt she looked at me and slowly moved up, i told her put her one leg on the sofa so i can see the pussy well, i loved the view.

I asked her go and get the vasaline, she went in and got the vasiline i asked her to sit on the sofa i slowly started massaging the pussy and now i started to move fingure inside her pussy hole, she started to enjoy, after few minutes, i asked her, have you had sex, she kept quite, then after few minutes she slowly started, i didnt have sex but i saw sex when my father with my mom and the village head tried to touch my pussy.

I told so you didnt have sex then, she smiled, then i asked then i asked what you need to have sex with me

she got shocked, she told i need 15000 to repay my loan and for my marriage, i told her i will give you 20000 based on how you satisfy me , she was shocked, i took 5000 and gave to her

Old 1 Week Ago
Custom title

faakibaaj is hunted by the papparazifaakibaaj is hunted by the papparazifaakibaaj is hunted by the papparazifaakibaaj is hunted by the papparazi
nice trap....did that bee stung on her clit?
ratings to you