Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Stories> English > LOVE, LUST AND ............

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 28th February 2017

rahul12das is a pillar of our communityrahul12das is a pillar of our communityrahul12das is a pillar of our communityrahul12das is a pillar of our communityrahul12das is a pillar of our communityrahul12das is a pillar of our communityrahul12das is a pillar of our community
WAITING

Old 28th February 2017

naren gilly has many secret admirers
Nice story.. Going well.. Update...

Old 1st March 2017

desimunda89 has received several accoladesdesimunda89 has received several accoladesdesimunda89 has received several accoladesdesimunda89 has received several accoladesdesimunda89 has received several accolades
fuck amrita in ass

Old 3rd March 2017

desimunda89 has received several accoladesdesimunda89 has received several accoladesdesimunda89 has received several accoladesdesimunda89 has received several accoladesdesimunda89 has received several accolades
no updates??

Old 3rd March 2017

John446 has many secret admirersJohn446 has many secret admirers
Send a message via AIM to John446
Sorry for the delay guys will update tonight, everything is ready just some pics are needed to be arranged in the update

Old 3rd March 2017

manmadha_2121 has received several accoladesmanmadha_2121 has received several accoladesmanmadha_2121 has received several accolades
cant wait john bhai .. pics baad mein arrange kar lo .. edit kar ke.. ab to update chod do .. .

Old 3rd March 2017

superCunt is beginning to get noticed
Wow man just took time and read your story. I have to say u r one of the best writers. Waiting for more and please keep them coming regularly so that we all stay equally interested towards the story.

Old 3rd March 2017

John446 has many secret admirersJohn446 has many secret admirers
Send a message via AIM to John446
CHAPTER - 17

Next day i was in my office and was working. My phone started ringing, i saw it was preeti's call. I took the phone and came out from my cubical. I picked up

the call and said "whats up hottie?". She laughed and said "Nothing much brother". She said "im really sorry about the last night". I said "Why are you

sorry?". She said "Last night we almost crossed the line and it is not right". I said "Listen preeti jo bhi hua it happend mutually". She said "I know

brother, i was thinking what if amrita's dint call that night pta nhi kya ho jata". I said "Chill preeti". I said "I love you, do you love me?". She said

"Yea i do alot". I said "And i also love you alot, i can do anything for you". She said "Really?". I said "yes sweetheart". She said "Im so lucky to have a

brother like you". I said "Im lucky preeti to have such a caring and hot sister", and i laughed. She also laughed when i said that. I was walking towards the

washroom while talking to preeti. I came inside the washroom and went inside one of the cubical inside the washroom. I said "Preeti hold a second", she said

"ok". After a minute later i said "Yea". She asked "what happend?". I said "Nothing i was peeing". She laughed and said "To bata dete baad me call kar leti

mai". I said "Its ok preeti". She said "Finished peeing". I said "yea just coming out from the washroom". She said "stop there". I stopped and asked "what

happend?". She said "Well brother i know its really wrong to say this but i was right". I asked "What are you talking about?". She took a pause and said

"Your dick, its really big". I kept quite and she said "wait a minute". I said "Ok". After a minute later she said "Yea". I asked "What happend?". She said

"i came inside the washroom to talk to you". I said "Why?". She said "There were her teammates around her in the cubical, and i want to talk to you in a

silence". I asked "Why?". She said "You know that brother". I took a pause and asked "Preeti did u like it that happend last night?". She kept quite i said

"Bolo preeti". She said in a low voice "yes". Gosh preeti ur lips felt so good around my dick. She said "Shutup brother dont say like this, its embarassing".

I said "Preeti i dint force you for that, you are the only one who had done this". She said "Yea but its you who made me weaker, i told you brother that you

are making me weak by doing such stuffs". I said "Preeti i know its really wrong to do such stuffs with your own sister but preeti everytime i saw you i feel

that i should love you like a lover". She kept quite and said "Brother even i also wanted that, i dont like to stop you but i stopped you for a reason". I

said "Yea i know that reason preeti that's why i dint force you but preeti when you are in front of me i become helpless". She said "I can understand brother

even it is also difficult for me". I said "Preeti you were really hot last night". She said "You were way much hotter than me". I said "I missed your hot ass

preeti". She said "Where on your crotch" and she laughed. I said "see you know that". I said "preeti, what do you think about my dick?". She said "shut up

brother and laughed". I said "Tell me na". She took a pause and said "Its really big and thick". I asked "did you like it?". She said "who doesnt?". Then i

took a deep breath and said "Preeti dont mind can i ask you something?". She said "yea sure". I asked "Preeti do you think you will be able to take my whole

big dick". She took a deep breath and said "Brother please not now". I said "tell me na". She took a pause and said "I dont know may be yes, it would be a

pleausre to get fucked by your huge dick". I moaned "gosh preeti do you really want me to fuck you hard She maoned "ahhhhhhh..... brother its wrong, but as a

girl i can say yesssss......". I moaned goshhhhhhhh preetiiiiiiii..............
you know what its a pleasure to fuck a hot girl like you. I dint forget the feeling of your hot big ass on my dick. Preeti said "You know brother i think it

would be really hard to handle your wildness in bed, i dont know how ritika managed that". I said "Preeti, ritika is nothing in front of you". She asked "How

can you say that?". I said "Remember about that car incident in college parking". She said "How can i forget that, that incident made me more closer to you".

I said "Yea same here, you know that was the first time i had sucked the hottest boobs in my life till now, i know you are my sister but your boobs are

really amazing, they are perfect". She said "You know what brother, you really know how to suck boobs". I said "How can you say that?".
She said "You were really wild when you were sucking my boobs, i like the way you suck". I said "I know preeti us din kuch zyada hi ho gya tha". She said

"Ha". I said "Preeti i wanna confess something?". She said "yes bolo". I said "Preeti you know when i was chubby, i have feelings for you from that time, but

mujhe laga its a brotherly love, But when the first incident happend with you in your room waha se mujhe laga its not brotherly love. You know i have noticed

your cleavage many times jab bhi hum milte the coz i was helpless at that time coz tum starting se hi hot ho". She kept quite for a while and said "Brother

you know what i like about you the most?". I asked "What?". She said "Your honesty, i know tum mujhse kuch nhi chhupate ho jo mere liye feel karte ho bol

dete ho". I said "thanks preeti". I said "Can i ask you something?". She said "yea sure". I said "Are you virgin preeti?". She took a long pause to answer

that and said "Nopes". I asked "when and who was that lucky bastard?". She said "It happend with a college friend on college fest coz i was drunk". I asked

"ok, and after that kabhi kuch". She said "No that was the first and last time". Then i said "Fuck preeti you must be really tight then". She said "Shut up

brother" we both laughed slowly on this. She said "You know what that guy really dont know how to fuck a girl, he cummed within 2-3 minutes". I laughed at it

and said "seriously". She said "yes, you know no kissings no oral sex nothing happened we just did intercourse". I laughed slowly again and said "So i have

sucked your virgin boobs". She laughed and said "Yea, Brother im sure you can satisfy any girl". I asked "How do you know that?". She said "I heard the

screams of ritika in the night when i was living with you guys". I said "Oh i see". I said "You know preeti im really hard right now coz of talking with

you". Preeti laughed, i said "Stop laughing preeti". She said "Ok". I said "Preeti sent your pic in a bra please". She said "Brother no". I said "Please na

preeti i wanna jerk off please". After few minutes later she got convinced and said "Delete kar dena jerk off karke agar kisi ne dekhli to panga ho jayega".

I said "Sure preeti". After 2 minutes later a whats app message popped up in my mobile. I opened it i got stunned and moaned fuck......

I started jerking off while looking at preeti's hot boobs. I was thinking that preeti is giving me a tit job while jerking off. I was moaning slowly ahhhhhh
fuckkkkkkkkkkkkk...............ummmmmmmmmmmmmm................ while jerking off. With on hand i was holding my mobile and with one hand i was jerking off.
I cummed hard while looking at preeti's boobs. After jerking off i came back to my cubical. The rest of the day i was busy with work in office. It was

evening time i was about to leave the office. Preeti called me, i picked her call she seems a bit upset. I asked "What happend sweetheart? is everything

fine?". She said "nope". I asked "Anything serious?". She said "She has to go to banglore for some office work for 10 days". I kept quite and asked "Is it

necessary to go?". She said "Yea, i have to go". I asked "Preeti what would i do without for 10 days". Preeti said "Same here brother, i dont know kaise

rahungi itne din". We both were a bit upset on this then i said "well ab jana to padega". She said "yes". Then i said "What about our valentine week?". She

said "yea it got ruined but i'll be back on 14th feb". I said "Ummm ok". She hung up and i left the floor and went down to the parking and droved off to my flat.

After dinner i was laying on my bed and was thinking "How will 10 days passed without preeti?". I was not feeling sleepy i looked at the time

it was 11:00 Pm in the night. I picked up my phone and called preeti she picked up and said "He brother sup?". I asked "Did you have your dinner?". She said

"Yea". I said "What are you doing?". She said "im doing packing". I said "Preeti aaj mere paas ruk jao". She said "Brother i wanted too but you know amrita

ni aane degi akele mujhe and uske sath bhi abhi thoda time spend karna hai". I said "ok" and hung up. I was not feeling good that preeti is going away from

me for 10 days. I again called her she picked up i said "Preeti i wanna meet you alone and im coming to your PG". She said "Not possible now coz amrita is

with her". I said "Make some excuse please". She asked "Ok she will try". I took the car keys and droved off to her PG. I stopped few meters away from her PG

and called her i said "Im waiting come fast". She said "Give me 5 minutes". I said "Ok" and hung up. After 5 minutes she came. She was wearing a off shoulder

top and shorts. She came inside the car and asked "Kyo bulaya is time". I droved off from her PG and went to the Andher Lokhandwala back road. I said "Preeti

you are going for 10 days". She said "Ok, so". I said "Preeti i will miss you alot". She said "I'll miss you to brother". We remained quite for few minutes.

I took a deep breath and said "Preeti i wanna suck your boobs". She kept quite and was looking at me. She got freezed when i said that. I said "Preeti i know

that is wrong but you are going for 10 days". She was quite. Preeti seriously yr i cant get over your boobs they are the best thing in the world. And jabse

tumne bataya hai that im the first one who sucked your boobs tabse wohi baat mere dimag me ghum rhi hai. She said "Brother i can understand your feelings, i

can do anything for you but this is so wrong, And you know that what happend in amirta's birthday party and i dont want that we loose control again and did

something wrong that shouldn't be happend". I said "Preeti do you trust me?". She said "Yes i do brother". I said "Trust me preeti i will not go further".

She said "Brother you know its really hard to control such feelings and we love each other so much so its even harder for us". I said "Preeti trust me i will

not go further agar tum bhi bologi tab bhi i will not go further". She kept quite and few seconds later said "Ok brother but i think its not the right

place". I said "Preeti trust me yaha koi nhi aayega, no one will see us". She said "Are you sure". I said "Yes im". I asked do you want me to come on top of

you or you want to come in a teasing way. She said "Let me come on top of you". I pulled back my seat completely and flipped it down to 180 degree. She got

up from her seat and sit in my lap. I was looking at her she took a rubber band from her wrist and tied her hair in a pony tail. She laid down over me her

boobs slightly touced my chest. She looked in my eyes and whispered "Now tell me brother what do you want?". I whispered "I want you completely but this time

i want your boobs so badly". She smiled and put her lips on mine i parted my lips and moaned in her mouth ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..................
ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......................... she also moaned when i took her lips in between mine. I was caressing her back while kissing.
Her top is of thin material and while caressing her back i felt that she is not wearing any bra coz i dint feel her bra strat at back. I got turned on when i

got to know that she is not wearing any bra. I slided my hands on her ass and started squeezing them. She got wild when i did that. She was sitting right

over my dick but not moving on it. I slided my right hand inside her top from back and felt her silky smooth back. Her back was very toned i was able to feel

the centre line of her back. I slided my index finger from her mid back to her lower back on the centre line of her back. I tooker her lower lip in between

my lips and pulled it and she also did the same. She broke the kiss slowly and asked me to take out my tongue, i took it out slowly and she held my neck with

her right hand and took my tongue in between her lips and started sucking it. She was moving her lips up and down on my tongue like she was giving a blowjob

to my tongue. I moaned ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm................. and grabbed her ass harder she started doing it bilt wildly now. I took out my right hand

from her top and held her hair and broke the kiss. I said "Move to the back seat". She moved to the back seat and i also came to the back seat. I slowly make

her lay on the back seat and looked in her eyes. I removed my t shirt and said "Now it my turn". I came on top of her and started kissing her neck like an

animal. She moaned ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..................................ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...........................
slowly brother ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...........................fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.......................................... but i

dint listen to her i was kissing her neck wildly, biting her neck in between. I kissed her neck for another few minutes. After that i made her sit and held

her top from down and started pulling it off. She raised her hands and allowed me to remove her top. I took her top in my hand and smelled it and said "Gosh

preeti u smell really erotic". I threw her top on the front seat and make her lay on the seat again. I bent down and put my lips on her navel. I kissed her

navel and she moaned ahhhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkk.................... She was arching her back when i was kissing her navel.

I took out my tongue and making circle with my tongue around her belly button. She got mad when i did that. She was maoning ahhhhhhhhhhh brotherrrrr.......
I rolled my eyes up and looked at her while licking her navel. I put my tongue on her belly button and started licking it she moaned ahhhhhhhhhhhhh.........
fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk...................ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh............ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm............................. she held my hair
and started pressing my head inside her navel. After few minutes later i came up while kissing every inch of her body. I placed my right hand on her left

boob and started gently squeezing them. She looked at me and said "They are all yours suck them hard". When she said that i put my mouth on her left boobs

and started sucking it. She arched her back and moaned ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.................................. and started caressing my hair.

I said "Gosh preeti you boobs taste so well" and moaned while sucking her boob ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......................................
ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....................................ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...............................
i was massaging her other boob with my hand while sucking the other one. I gently squeeze her left boob and pulled her nipple with my lips. When i did that

preeti moaned a bit louder and said "Fuck bro you are so good at it, you a really know how to eat your sister boobs". I said "Fuck preeti ummmmmmmmm if

sister boobs is so fuckin hot any brother can get mad over them". I slowly bit her nippled with my teeth. After few minutes later i took her right boob in my

mouth and did the same thing. After few minutes later of sucking her boobs I held both her boobs with my hands and pressed them together and rubbed my face

on them. She moaned ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....................ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......................... you such a teaser brother.
I started licking her nippled with my tongue and she was feeding me like a baby. She asked "Are you done?". I said "Gosh preeti do you relly think so that im

done this early". I sucked her boobs for another few minutes her nippled got red. Preeti said "Gosh brother my nippled got red". I kissed her on her lips and

said "It is the love of a brother for her sister". She smiled and said "I love you" i replied i love you too. I started moving down while kissing her and

reached her navel. I unbuttoned her shorts she said "No brother". I said "Preeti i wanna fuck you" and kissed over her panty line. She moaned ahhhhhhhh
fuckkkkkkkkkkk......................ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh................... she dint stop me but after few minutes later i got up and smiled and said "i was

kidding" you trusted me and i dont wanna break your trust but one last thing i wanna gave my love mark on your boobs. I bent down and said "Scream as hard as

you can" and took her right boob in my mouth and started sucking it like an animal. I was biting her nipple and boob for few minutes she was screaming louder

and louder. She was saying fuck brother its paining but i dint listen to her. After few minutes later i got up and looked at her left boob. There was a dark

red bite mark on her boob. I said "Thats the symbol of my love, in the absence of me you can see it and miss me". She smiled and got up and said i'll miss

you brother and gave a peck on my lips. I said "Now we are getting late, put on your top fast". She said "Yea". Preeti wore her top and adjusted her hair and

i dropped her pg and came back to my flat.

Old 4th March 2017

manmadha_2121 has received several accoladesmanmadha_2121 has received several accoladesmanmadha_2121 has received several accolades
HI ...john bhaii .. kiraak update.... super super.. .go ahead.. make it hotter... the pics are so fucking apt ... u rock ... please give regular updates....make it hotter with preeti .. make her miss bro more andmore in bangalore and come back with a plan to get banged by bro .

Old 4th March 2017

superCunt is beginning to get noticed
Nice update...just keep it coming regularly

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls