Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Pics n Vids (adult)> Lock Stock & Barrel > what was d most dick raising real life scene u have seen till day?

Lock Stock & Barrel Discuss and share everything else here

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 13th August 2017

Neetulove has received several accoladesNeetulove has received several accoladesNeetulove has received several accolades
When I m traveling out of station with family traveling and at one place... I saw my sis was grouped by many men's... It makes me hard to remember it

https://www.xossip.com/showthread.ph...897&highlight=

Last edited by Neetulove : 13th August 2017 at 03:52 PM.

Old 16th August 2017

seta_21f has many secret admirers
i once saw my cousin sisters doing lesbian

Old 19th August 2017

Fantasylover6 is beginning to get noticed
I have seen my family affairs in real life. Looking for a mature trustful frnd with whom I can share n for longtrm frndship. Anyone interested msg me

Old 19th August 2017
Visit my website

couples2012 is beginning to get noticed
We were newly married on that time.. since my wife was having lot of skin tags even in breast also .. we planned to go skin doctor for removing.. when doctor asked to show how many and where all you need to remove.. I told doctor that having in breast as well and doctor asked to see and my wife opening chudi and shown her breast .. that was really dick popping Moment !!

Old 20th August 2017

Fantasylover6 is beginning to get noticed
I have seen my family dirty affair. Anyone interested to chat msg me

Old 20th August 2017

bhavish3 has many secret admirers
Quote:
Originally Posted by thegreatdicktator View Post
My cousin is married to an American white woman. She is very pretty, fair, tall, blonde. I stayed with them for a week during my visit to California. On a week end we got drunk at a club. She got stoned and aroused in the bar itself. She was kissing my cousin profusely. I knew they will bang after getting back home. Seeing her mood, my cousin was rushing things. We got back home by midnight.

I wanted to be the peeping tom. I told them Im gonna sleep as Im tired. They were so drunk and horny that they fucked with their bedroom door open and lights on. I sat across the door and saw it all. Her moans, her pinkish ass going up and down my cousins brown cock, the sight of her hairy pussy, her C cup breasts, the tight ass hole.. I just sat there stroking myself in awe. I came twice that night I guess.

I didnt want to change our cousin relationship so did not pursue further. I went to sleep in my room as they lay naked on bed. I just told my cousin that he is lucky to find a wife who loves him so much. Before coming back to India, I stole her bra and undie and used it for sometime as a masturbating aid.

Edit: I dont think they did it purposefully. Guest room was in the ground floor. Their bedroom was in the first floor. The perv that I am, went up to be the peeping tom.
Aaahh!! Hot one bro

Old 20th August 2017

vbright55 has many secret admirersvbright55 has many secret admirers
Send a message via Yahoo to vbright55
hi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantasylover6 View Post
I have seen my family affairs in real life. Looking for a mature trustful frnd with whom I can share n for longtrm frndship. Anyone interested msg me
Mature male here. Wud be interested i n hearing abt ur experiences. My id is in my profile.

Old 26th August 2017
fuck

assjugnu is a pillar of our communityassjugnu is a pillar of our communityassjugnu is a pillar of our communityassjugnu is a pillar of our communityassjugnu is a pillar of our communityassjugnu is a pillar of our community
share your experience

Old 1st September 2017
fuck

assjugnu is a pillar of our communityassjugnu is a pillar of our communityassjugnu is a pillar of our communityassjugnu is a pillar of our communityassjugnu is a pillar of our communityassjugnu is a pillar of our community
share your experience

Old 5th September 2017

kingsizie is beginning to get noticed
My incident happened when i went to village during college days. During bathing in river, many aunties used to have a sexy look seeing my 9inch dick.... Seeing that it ll be fully erect that made me to fuck many of the married aunties

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls