Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Technology> Technical Help & Tutorials > Need help fir WIN10 - Home and/or PRO version,...

Closed Thread

Old 9th July 2018
Banned

Prahlad10 is beginning to get noticed
Need help fir WIN10 - Home and/or PRO version,...

My computer system is very old hence I am going to buy a new almost very latest dell PC from e-bay. Problem is it has No OS and I will have to install myself either Windows 10 Home or Pro version.

Do you have any clue, where to and how to get iso copy or cheap price CD or license code and thus by installing it, it should work authentically.

I prefer WIN 10 PRO. Do you have nay idea where to get CD/Code and proper installation stuff CD, either free or with a very minimal price.

Thank you all,.

Old 10th July 2018

gowindo has many secret admirersgowindo has many secret admirers
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prahlad10 View Post
My computer system is very old hence I am going to buy a new almost very latest dell PC from e-bay. Problem is it has No OS and I will have to install myself either Windows 10 Home or Pro version.

Do you have any clue, where to and how to get iso copy or cheap price CD or license code and thus by installing it, it should work authentically.

I prefer WIN 10 PRO. Do you have nay idea where to get CD/Code and proper installation stuff CD, either free or with a very minimal price.

Thank you all,.

What are the computer specs ? You may be better off going for Windows 7 Professional. Many torents will have pre-activated or pirated stuff.

Old 10th July 2018
Banned

Prahlad10 is beginning to get noticed
………….

It will be Dell i7, 7th gen, 8700 model 8930 computer , 6 core 1TB 7200 rpm or ssd drive,.. ……XPS tower,.. very latest,…

Win7 will obsolete soon not worth to learn and discard soon,.. I am still using win XP,..
I know iso copies out there,.., but how WIN10 works,.. it needs product key and then activation / license both ?

Where to get CD / download it free and then activate it by some way authentically ?

Does CD work only one computer per product key ? What is tricky ? How to get for free ? ( No warez or corrupted adware please )

Old 10th July 2018
\~! Im Active !~/
  Celebrity Contest: Guess the Celebrity Contest      
Mrghostrider is one with the universeMrghostrider is one with the universeMrghostrider is one with the universeMrghostrider is one with the universeMrghostrider is one with the universeMrghostrider is one with the universeMrghostrider is one with the universeMrghostrider is one with the universeMrghostrider is one with the universe
This thread will soon be locked/Deleted but i'll say this

What you ask is

* In Win 10 its possible
* In Win 7 its not possible

Closed Thread