Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Technology> E-books > Books Worth Reading

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 30th August 2016
Hakuna matata :D

SiththiraKaaran is one with the universeSiththiraKaaran is one with the universeSiththiraKaaran is one with the universeSiththiraKaaran is one with the universeSiththiraKaaran is one with the universeSiththiraKaaran is one with the universeSiththiraKaaran is one with the universeSiththiraKaaran is one with the universeSiththiraKaaran is one with the universeSiththiraKaaran is one with the universeSiththiraKaaran is one with the universeSiththiraKaaran is one with the universeSiththiraKaaran is one with the universe
Quote:
Originally Posted by xyzcool View Post
asura - tale of the vanquished
By anand neelakantan

< image >

The epic tale of victory and defeat… The story of the Ramayana had been told innumerable times. The enthralling story of Rama, the incarnation of God, who slew Ravana, the evil demon of darkness, is known to every Indian. And in the pages of history, as always, it is the version told by the victors that lives on. The voice of the vanquished remains lost in silence.

But what if Ravana and his people had a different story to tell? The story of the Ravanayana has never been told. Asura is the epic tale of the vanquished Asura people, a story that has been cherished by the oppressed castes of India for 3000 years. Until now, no Asura has dared to tell the tale. But perhaps the time has come for the dead and the defeated to speak.

“For thousands of years, I have been vilified and my death is celebrated year after year in every corner of India. Why? Was it because I challenged the Gods for the sake of my daughter? Was it because I freed a race from the yoke of caste-based Deva rule? You have heard the victor’s tale, the Ramayana. Now hear the Ravanayana, for I am Ravana, the Asura, and my story is the tale of the vanquished.”

“I am a non-entity – invisible, powerless and negligible. No epics will ever be written about me. I have suffered both Ravana and Rama – the hero and the villain or the villain and the hero. When the stories of great men are told, my voice maybe too feeble to be heard. Yet, spare me a moment and hear my story, for I am Bhadra, the Asura, and my life is the tale of the loser.”

The ancient Asura empire lay shattered into many warring petty kingdoms reeling under the heel of the Devas. In desperation, the Asuras look up to a young saviour – Ravana. Believing that a better world awaits them under Ravana, common men like Bhadra decide to follow the young leader. With a will of iron and a fiery ambition to succeed, Ravana leads his people from victory to victory and carves out a vast empire from the Devas. But even when Ravana succeeds spectacularly, the poor Asuras find that nothing much has changed from them. It is then that Ravana, by one action, changes the history of the world

asura - tale of the vanquished - anand neelakantan.mobi - 1.37 MB
+25

Old 30th August 2016

alias_ambii has disabled reputations
awesome ebooks

Old 13th September 2016

ilas has many secret admirersilas has many secret admirers
Send a message via Yahoo to ilas Send a message via Skype™ to ilas
UL: 85.83 mb DL: 628.89 mb Ratio: 0.14
thanks for the post

Old 14th February 2017
Addict
Visit my website

hyd_cock is hunted by the papparazihyd_cock is hunted by the papparazihyd_cock is hunted by the papparazihyd_cock is hunted by the papparazi

1970s Afghanistan: Twelve-year-old Amir is desperate to win the local kite-fighting tournament and his loyal friend Hassan promises to help him. But neither of the boys can foresee what will happen to Hassan that afternoon, an event that is to shatter their lives...

This is the Graphic Novel Version of the book. Hence the huge file size.

The Kite Runner_Graphic Novel - Khaled Hosseini.pdf - 104.73 MB

Old 23rd February 2017
Addict
Visit my website

hyd_cock is hunted by the papparazihyd_cock is hunted by the papparazihyd_cock is hunted by the papparazihyd_cock is hunted by the papparazi

Why do we sabotage our own best intentions? How can we eliminate procrastination from our lives for good? Based on current psychological research and supplemented with clear strategies for change, this concise guide will help readers finally break free from self-destructive ideas and habits, and move into freedom and accomplishment. With numerous practical tips for change, Solving the Procrastination Puzzle brings clarity and scientific studies—and a touch of humor!—to the quest for successfully achieving goals. This accessible guide is perfect for entrepreneurs, parents, students, and anyone who wants to get unstuck, stop delaying, and start living their most inspired life.

Audio Book - Mp3

Solving the Procrastination Puzzle-Part01.mp3 - 34.83 MB

Solving the Procrastination Puzzle-Part02.mp3 - 33.90 MB

EBook - pdf

Solving the Procrastination Puzzle - Timothy A. Pychyl.pdf - 5.82 MB

Old 4th March 2017
Custom title

coolhotniks has many secret admirers
UL: 48.00 kb DL: 4.38 mb Ratio: 0.01
anyone please provide Amanda Heartley' Oceans Apart Book 5 and Book 6. also please provide Richard C hale's jaxon jennings series books sins of the daughter and eye strain

Old 4th March 2017
\/\/ork |-|ard Play |-|ard
Visit my website

Montyv is hunted by the papparaziMontyv is hunted by the papparaziMontyv is hunted by the papparazi
Send a message via Yahoo to Montyv Send a message via Skype™ to Montyv
succh an awesome thread & i kept a long away from it

Old 21st March 2017
Addict
Visit my website

Blessed by the sacred Gauriparvat, Mahishmathi is an empire of abundance. The powerful kingdom is flourishing under its king, who enjoys the support and loyalty of his subjects, down to his lowly slaves. But is everything really as it appears, or is the empire hiding its own dirty secret?
Orphaned at a young age and wrenched away from her foster family, Sivagami is waiting for the day she can avenge the death of her beloved father, cruelly branded a traitor. Her enemy? None other than the king of Mahishmathi. With unflinching belief in her father’s innocence, the fiery young orphan is driven to clear his name and destroy the empire of Mahishmathi against all odds. How far can she go in her audacious journey?
From the pen of masterful storyteller and bestselling author Anand Neelakantan, comes The Rise of Sivagami, the first book in the series Bahubali: Before the Beginning. A tale of intrigue and power, revenge and betrayal, the revelations in The Rise of Sivagami will grip the reader and not let go.

The Rise of Sivagami _Book 1 - Anand Neelakantan.pdf - 1.84 MB

Old 21st March 2017
Addict
Visit my website

Change your job to change your life

You no longer need to work nine-to-five in a big company to pay the mortgage, send your kids to school and afford that yearly holiday. You can quit the rat race and start up on your own - and you don't need an MBA or a huge investment to do it.

The $100 Startup is your manual to a new way of living. Learn how to:

- Earn a good living on your own terms, when and where you want

- Achieve that perfect blend of passion and income to make work something you love

- Take crucial insights from 50 ordinary people who started a business with $100 or less

- Spend less time working and more time living your life

The $100 Startup - Fire Your Boss - Chris Guillebeau.pdf - 2.53 MB - FilesFlash

The $100 Startup - Fire Your Boss - Chris Guillebeau.pdf - 2.53 MB - MediaFire

Old 22nd March 2017
Addict
Visit my website

Audiobook - mp3

The Art of War 1.rar - 55.70 MB
The Art of War 2.rar - 53.82 MB

Ebook - pdf

The Art of War - Sun Tzu.pdf - 271.3 KB

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls