Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Pics n Vids (adult)> Lock Stock & Barrel > how many of you think or have a doubt that your wife has fucked somebody else than you ?

Lock Stock & Barrel Discuss and share everything else here

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 18th March 2017
Custom title

raasug is a pillar of our communityraasug is a pillar of our community
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperBat View Post
IN this age All good looking wives have been fucked by somebody or the other before marriage. No big deal.
Even after marriage is also is not a big deal ! It is not strange or unusual, that good looking woman is sexually exploited / enjoyed by someone other than her husband. However talking about it is unusual ! The normal practice is it is ignored !

If some one (either husband or wife) is making an issue about it, then it means there is some other problem. Now it come as a handy excuse to push the other person into an embarassing situation by revealing it ! It is an exercise of "Tit for Tat !" or Something like taking revenge !

Old 20th March 2017

Amitwithhotwife.83 has received several accoladesAmitwithhotwife.83 has received several accoladesAmitwithhotwife.83 has received several accoladesAmitwithhotwife.83 has received several accolades
My wife was not a virgin when we married. She had fucked a few times before. And a few times after marriage also but with my knowledge. I doubt she is fucking my friend .. but I am not sure!

Old 20th March 2017

rusty_rohit has many secret admirers
mine has

I am not sure if before marriage, as i felt she was a virgin when i penetrated. but after marriage i did feel a couple of times that she was stretching more than usual. there were also the talk during our fuck sessions that she fancied being fucked by a black dick. It s unlikley that happened, but i have reasons to belive she has fucked a bigger dick and that has stretched her pussy a bit.

Old 20th March 2017

rusty_rohit has many secret admirers
Quote:
Originally Posted by dalsheart View Post
My wife told me she had experienced sex with many in college time.Its so erotic discussing those things once a while.
After marriage she turned out to be SATI SAVITRI. But thats all fake-I know for certain. Seen love marks on Breao st which she tried to explain as mosquito bites(Great na). Even semen on her panty and Bra.Anyway she refuses to let me see her getting screwed by someone.
wow that is really nasty bro. semen on bra and panty...so she has tit fucked and pussy fucked witout your knowledge..?

Old 21st March 2017

humping_hunk is beginning to get noticed
My wife has sex multiple times during her college days and also before marraige with multiple men. After marraige she acts as a sati saivtri in front of others but i know deep down she craves for more cocks.

Old 21st March 2017

NusratNaz is an unknown quantity at this point
my husband has doubt on me he always check my phone and notice me whatever i do but reality is i never ever thought about cheating him ...Even i love him more then before after i notice that he has a doubt on me...but this is also a negative thing for him now he doubting more because of loving him more then before.
Really Funny :-)

Old 26th March 2017

vikcy123247 has received several accoladesvikcy123247 has received several accoladesvikcy123247 has received several accolades
Send a message via Yahoo to vikcy123247
UL: 108.23 mb DL: 86.91 mb Ratio: 1.25
my wife said that 2 of her x bf have pressed her boobs inside her bra and that she had been with one other bf full nude in his room for 3-4 hours but says that the guy did oral on her, pressed her boobs, kissed her but when he tried to penetrate she did not allow him and left the room. Difficult to believe as after my engagement in the third meeting she was topless in my room and in the fourth meeting she was all nude with me and at one time she told me insert kar do please. When i said i dont have condom she said koi baat nahi we can take pills

Old 27th March 2017

vivek_agrawal_37_yrs has many secret admirers
Send a message via Yahoo to vivek_agrawal_37_yrs
the sati savitri is definately who is already fucked

Old 2 Weeks Ago

chodulund is a pillar of our communitychodulund is a pillar of our communitychodulund is a pillar of our communitychodulund is a pillar of our communitychodulund is a pillar of our communitychodulund is a pillar of our communitychodulund is a pillar of our community
Quote:
Originally Posted by Weakhusband View Post
My wife confessed to me that she have had full sex with her three boyfriends one after another, before marrying me. I accepted happy.

hyy want cht about ur Wife n ur family

skype ya fb masnger ya Yahoo or kik

Old 2 Weeks Ago

Azhar24 is beginning to get noticed
hi

Hi guys imy wife behave like she is very poius but i dought tht she has relations wd her ex bfs as sometimes i see her chattin on phone and when i ask her whos tht she says nothing

Last edited by Azhar24 : 2 Weeks Ago at 07:44 PM.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls