Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Stories> English > It contains everything

View Poll Results: I wanted to know what of kinda story is this for your.
Only good for reading 12 17.39%
Reading and shagging 24 34.78%
Multiple shag 20 28.99%
Changed something inside you 10 14.49%
Nothing and stop writing 3 4.35%
Voters: 69. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 17th March 2017
Custom title

enjoywith has celebrities hunting for his/her autographenjoywith has celebrities hunting for his/her autographenjoywith has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
UL: 25.34 gb DL: 30.20 gb Ratio: 0.84
if this is end....yes not as expected....but would like one more update....may be fiction.....where...Arpita clear things about why she was so quite.....and yes winning Anita was something disturbs......but at the end....it is upto writer to decide and finalize.........

Old 18th March 2017

guddu singh is an unknown quantity at this point
Vermicel bro you are a great writer with wonderful creative skills of keeping your readers on the edge all the time. I congratulate you for this great piece of work. Although we always want it to continue forever but I do respect a writer's decision of where and how to end his story.

The story started at a great pace and your twists kept us guessing all the time. although updates were delayed in the later part but your writing was always captivating. I wish you luck again and hope you will start writing another one very soon.

Regards,
A fanatic fan of your story.

Last edited by guddu singh : 18th March 2017 at 02:21 PM.

Old 18th March 2017
bEnAaM MuSaFHiR

HunterAxel has celebrities hunting for his/her autographHunterAxel has celebrities hunting for his/her autographHunterAxel has celebrities hunting for his/her autographHunterAxel has celebrities hunting for his/her autographHunterAxel has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
nice Bro really enjoyed it

Old 18th March 2017

breville1 is a pillar of our communitybreville1 is a pillar of our communitybreville1 is a pillar of our communitybreville1 is a pillar of our communitybreville1 is a pillar of our communitybreville1 is a pillar of our communitybreville1 is a pillar of our communitybreville1 is a pillar of our communitybreville1 is a pillar of our community
I respect the writer's desire to write and end the strory as he/she wants. I assume the story has ended.

There was a good potential to check mate Anita by marrying Nitu. I think after some time Arpita would come around to accepting things as it was all in the family and she did enjoy knowing full well that it was her brother fucking her.

Old 19th March 2017
Lets Enjoy

luckykrish has celebrities hunting for his/her autographluckykrish has celebrities hunting for his/her autographluckykrish has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Send a message via Yahoo to luckykrish
update

Old 19th March 2017

crazy rock is beginning to get noticed
Is it a April fools update???
Come on bro update...continue

Old 20th March 2017
Custom title

EntertainingDesires is hunted by the papparaziEntertainingDesires is hunted by the papparaziEntertainingDesires is hunted by the papparaziEntertainingDesires is hunted by the papparaziEntertainingDesires is hunted by the papparaziEntertainingDesires is hunted by the papparazi
Awesome..

Old 20th March 2017
Custom title

krrishin has received several accoladeskrrishin has received several accoladeskrrishin has received several accoladeskrrishin has received several accoladeskrrishin has received several accolades
Send a message via Yahoo to krrishin
I respect writer's decision. But if our hero fucked Arpita with her acceptance and cooperation at least once, there would have been no void.

But sincerely, This is one my best reads so far. Thanks bro for the wonderful story.

Old 20th March 2017
Phenomenal Beast
  Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund    Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest    Councillor: Council Member    Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year      
Rehan69 is one with the universeRehan69 is one with the universeRehan69 is one with the universeRehan69 is one with the universeRehan69 is one with the universe

Hello Xossipians !!! get ready for yet another exciting & roller coaster experience.

Guess The Celebrity Contest 2017 is on its way to take you to the entertainment universe.

Test your celebrity knowledge !!
Make this chance historical !!

For Chit-Chat, Here

For Rules & Queries, Here

Old 21st March 2017
Love to Bang

bang82 is one with the universebang82 is one with the universebang82 is one with the universebang82 is one with the universebang82 is one with the universebang82 is one with the universebang82 is one with the universe
UL: 918.37 mb DL: 1.37 gb Ratio: 0.66
Please continue to write stories bro.
I really like your style of writing.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls