Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Stories> English > "How I Fucked a Homely Wife, and a Modern Slut at Work"

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 14th March 2017
Custom title

duttluka is one with the universeduttluka is one with the universeduttluka is one with the universeduttluka is one with the universeduttluka is one with the universeduttluka is one with the universeduttluka is one with the universe
nice going.....

Old 21st March 2017

adams_masala has many secret admirersadams_masala has many secret admirers

Sanjay wanted to see if she will agree to be fucked.

"I see a lot of fluid..."

"..."

"Can you hear me Divya?"

"Yes Doctor, I said I see a lot of fluid..."

"Yeah I heard that... " Divya in a low voice... she was little embarrased thikning she got so horny so fast... but that's hat she wanted.... but now she was little scared and very nervous "Is that bad.. Doctor?"

"No.. no.. not at all.. in fact it's really good. Not a lot of women get so wet just for getting touched like this"

Divya was getting little uncomfortable...

"As a Doctor I advice you not to waste these moments.. I mean you are not sexually active but you seem very ready and you don't want to waste your prime years"

Sanjay without wasting anytime slid his 2 fingers that was rubbing her pussy all the way inside her vagina and started rubbing her vagina walls.. being a Doctor he knows exactly how to reach her G-Spot in this angel.

"aghhhh... " Divya was shocked Sanjya moved do fast and moaned...

Sanjay didn't want to take this too far and loose Divya.

"Divya, now I want you to stay in the same position... so I can insert the speculum inside your vagina"

Sanjay took a smaller "speculum" from the table came back to her bed where she is still standing in doggy style and kept the edge of the speculum on her pussy lips and started pushing the speculum inside her vagina.. once inside he spread the speculum to slightly open her vagina. At this moment he decided it's the right time to fuck her without her knowing.

Divya was surprised Sanhay was using an actual speculum istead of his cock. She thought he fucked Sunita not that Sanjay is using a real speculum she got confused and thought she mis understood Sanjay, and thought may be Sanjay is a good guy.

"Divya, this speculum is a smaller one.. how do you feel?"

"It's very cold Doctor.."

"Sorry let me get a warmer speculum for and this is bigger speculum as well and it work different so you may feel slight discomfort at first"

"Ok Doctor..."

Sanjay pressed a button to lower her bed so her ass is positioned in front of his cock. Divya still in her doggy style position turned back to see what Sanjay is doing...

"Divya, don't turn around to look back.. I don't want you to hurt you neck..."

"OK Doctor..."

Sanjay's cock was ready to come out...

"drrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..." Sanjay opened his pant zip....

"What's that Doctor..."

"Oh this new speculum, I put it inside a heat pack so its not too cold for you. I am just taking it from it's cover. The cover has a zipper I just opened that zip..."

Divya was praying Sanjay is pulling his cock out and not another speculum.

Now Sanjay pulled his erect throbbing dick out. He wrapped his right arm around her waist and grabbed her left hip so she will stay in place.

"Divya, I am going to insert the speculum now ok? Dear this may be painful at first but you will like it.."

"Doctor???"

"I mean, you won't feel the pain afterwards"

He placed the tip of his cock on her pussy lips and started rubbing up and down.

"ah.. this feels warm... better" Divya said that but she wasn't sure if it was Sanjay's cock or speculum rubbbing her pussy...

Sanjay couldn't control... with one swift motion he pushed his hard throbbing dick inside Divya's treasure chest of a pussy...

"Aaaghhhhhhhh..." Divya cried in pain and finaly realize she made a big mistake... at that moment she realized it was Sanjay's cock and she realized how big his cock was... and her pussy really was torn by his horse dick... she thought this is a huge mistake...

"Doctor... what was that.."

"Sorry Divya, the... the.. spec.. the speculum it's sooo fucking hard... argghhh"

"I have to pull it out and try again.. so bear with me it will be fine after few tries"

Sanjay pulled his cock out to see her gorgeous pussy again and he pushed his cock inside her again...

"Sorry Divya.. for some reason the new tool is not going all the way in.. you are so tight... oh my god..."

With his dick all the way in he can look at Divya's bare back. She looked amazing from behind... he sareeless body and the thin blouse strap that crossed her back it was soo good to look at while fucking her.

"Divya I don't want to stop the test half way but I am not able to get the speculum all the way in.. so I might have to try and insert it in a rocking motion." without waiting he started fucking her...

"Divya, I need something to hold on to so I can push it all the way in so I can hit your cervix for the test. Do you mind if I hold your blouse strap?"

"agghhh... aaghhh... ok Doctor go ahead..."

Sanjay was so excited and he held her blouse strap and now it looked like he was riding her like a horse...

Sanjay saw Divya's navel chain hanging on her lower hip... and he grabbed that with another hand and pulled it gently...

Divya had her arms on the bed so her chest and face was elevated and her ass was NOT elevated to Sanjay'a liking.

"Divya I still don't have a good grip.... can you bring both your arms towards your back?"

He pulled her both arms towards her back and he pushed her face down to the bed. Now her ass is shooting straight to the heaven and he held her arms tights over her back and pushed her hard to the bed and started fucking her so hard.

He looked at Divya's hair... wow I wish I can pull her hair back like she is my bitch while fucking her...

"Divya are you comfortable?"

"Noo Doctor... look at me.."

"One last thing... I still can't get a good grip.. and the speculum should hit the cervix... may I grab your hair and pull you towards me so I get more control?"

"You already holding both hands and you have me pinned down on this bed... OK please go ahead if it gets the job done"

Sanjay moved like an animal and he grabbed her hair in a bunch and pulled towards him and got up and started pounding her ass while putting his thumbs in and out of her asshole...

at this point he was fucking Divya like this...

Last edited by adams_masala : 21st March 2017 at 08:54 PM.

Old 21st March 2017

Old 21st March 2017

Old 21st March 2017
Custom title

targetme is hunted by the papparazitargetme is hunted by the papparazitargetme is hunted by the papparazitargetme is hunted by the papparazitargetme is hunted by the papparazitargetme is hunted by the papparazitargetme is hunted by the papparazi
UL: 14.40 gb DL: 20.29 gb Ratio: 0.71
Good update nanba...

Old 21st March 2017
Custom title

targetme is hunted by the papparazitargetme is hunted by the papparazitargetme is hunted by the papparazitargetme is hunted by the papparazitargetme is hunted by the papparazitargetme is hunted by the papparazitargetme is hunted by the papparazi
UL: 14.40 gb DL: 20.29 gb Ratio: 0.71
Pls give us regular updates...

Old 21st March 2017
Custom title

duttluka is one with the universeduttluka is one with the universeduttluka is one with the universeduttluka is one with the universeduttluka is one with the universeduttluka is one with the universeduttluka is one with the universe
mast......

Old 21st March 2017

Thanks!

Old 23rd March 2017
Custom title

rakeshtshah is a pillar of our communityrakeshtshah is a pillar of our communityrakeshtshah is a pillar of our communityrakeshtshah is a pillar of our communityrakeshtshah is a pillar of our communityrakeshtshah is a pillar of our community
UL: 52.61 mb DL: 157.62 mb Ratio: 0.33
GR8

Old 24th March 2017

Thanks for the comments guys!!

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls