Xossip

Go Back Xossip > BackOffice> Parking Lot> Old Events, Meets etc. > MumBai Meet 2011....Desh Ki Shaan,Mumbai Meri JaaN...

Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 10th October 2011
Pyar Kabhi Marta Nahi...
  Masaladesi Birthday Blast: Birthday Blast - Winner      
loveforever414 has hacked the reps databaseloveforever414 has hacked the reps databaseloveforever414 has hacked the reps databaseloveforever414 has hacked the reps databaseloveforever414 has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to loveforever414
UL: 2.15 gb DL: 2.70 gb Ratio: 0.80
posting review in few minutes....

Old 10th October 2011
Makkal Muthalvar
  Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
Jayasuriya has hacked the reps databaseJayasuriya has hacked the reps databaseJayasuriya has hacked the reps databaseJayasuriya has hacked the reps databaseJayasuriya has hacked the reps databaseJayasuriya has hacked the reps databaseJayasuriya has hacked the reps databaseJayasuriya has hacked the reps databaseJayasuriya has hacked the reps databaseJayasuriya has hacked the reps databaseJayasuriya has hacked the reps database
UL: 110.65 mb DL: 339.97 mb Ratio: 0.33
Mumbai meet 2011......

all leachers was away and 3 genuine guys meet on the final day of meet...

one of leecher whom i smsed that where are you?....dunkon replied....I M in Jail....

one more was to come i will not mention id of fattus...but he switched off his mobile...

well....

as per schedule i called every one but only genuine guys meet...like....

sas2011,raj bhai....and me....

started from raj bhai as he came to mumbai for meet only...i reached to him at his hotel in juhu at 4 pm and met a really salutable man raj bhai...elder to us and really co operating...discussed alot about XB....mean while keep contacting guys was to meet like Only penis having man fockstar111... contacted him....at last he relied he is in Jail........masturabation pe jail...

then contacted choco....his train was puncture at vasai road since 11.49 AM to till now....and as a responsible employee he is still busy in changing tyre of a railway train....

any how choco replied that tyre is puncture and he can not miss his job to replacing it... rah bhai was totally polite....hasmukh chehra and lovely smile...

i said him that sas has official issue...raj bhai agreed and said we will meet him at his place and we came to vileparle station..raj bhai was saying to take Taxi....but we was too reach on time so took riskshwa...and got train...

then as per schedule to sas2011 we moved to colaba...but when we reached churchgate sas was waiting for us out of station...

got him out of church gate and moved to dakshin restaurant and bar...at fort near to sher E panjab....my favourite place of ....

i asked beer...raj bhai vodka and sas antiquity...

started talking...i finished 3 beer and sas finsihed 3 quarter...in 4th i taken cock tail with him after beer...and then again a quarter....and i shared that too....

disucssed alot about xb and FQ....and ended with nice meeting....

kya khaya...kya nahi khaya...jo aaya...usne dekha...Enjoy kiya...

writing here the conclusion.......

Over all meet was successfull with sas2011 and raj indian 40m.....
raj bhai may be elder than us...but his strength was more than us...

more things are to discuss...but as a cocktail...manne bhi ho gayi hai....

baki subah likhenge....

Old 10th October 2011
Pyar Kabhi Marta Nahi...
  Masaladesi Birthday Blast: Birthday Blast - Winner      
loveforever414 has hacked the reps databaseloveforever414 has hacked the reps databaseloveforever414 has hacked the reps databaseloveforever414 has hacked the reps databaseloveforever414 has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to loveforever414
UL: 2.15 gb DL: 2.70 gb Ratio: 0.80
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayasuriya View Post
Mumbai meet 2011......

< image >......

all leachers was away and 3 genuine guys meet on the final day of meet...

one of leecher whom i smsed that where are you?....dunkon replied....I M in Jail....< image >

one more was to come i will not mention id of fattus...but he switched off his mobile...< image > < image >

well....

as per schedule i called every one but only genuine guys meet...like....< image >

sas2011,raj bhai....and me....

started from raj bhai as he came to mumbai for meet only...i reached to him at his hotel in juhu at 4 pm and met a really < image > salutable man raj bhai...elder to us and really co operating...discussed alot about XB....mean while keep contacting guys was to meet like Only penis having man fockstar111... contacted him....at last he relied he is in Jail....< image >....masturabation pe jail...< image >

then contacted choco....his train was puncture at vasai road since 11.49 AM to till now....and as a responsible employee he is still busy in changing tyre of a railway train....< image > < image >

any how choco replied that tyre is puncture and he can not miss his job to replacing it...< image > rah bhai was totally polite....hasmukh chehra and lovely smile...< image > < image >

i said him that sas has official issue...raj bhai agreed and said we will meet him at his place and we came to vileparle station..raj bhai was saying to take Taxi....but we was too reach on time so took riskshwa...and got train...< image >

then as per schedule to sas2011 we moved to colaba...but when we reached churchgate sas was waiting for us out of station...

got him out of church gate and moved to dakshin restaurant and bar...at fort near to sher E panjab....my favourite place of < image >....

i asked beer...raj bhai vodka and sas antiquity...

started talking...i finished 3 beer and sas finsihed 3 quarter...in 4th i taken cock tail with him after beer...and then again a quarter....and i shared that too....< image >

disucssed alot about xb and FQ....and ended with nice meeting....

kya khaya...kya nahi khaya...jo aaya...usne dekha...Enjoy kiya...< image >

writing here the conclusion.......

Over all meet was successfull with sas2011 and raj indian 40m.....
raj bhai may be elder than us...but his strength was more than us...< image >

more things are to discuss...but as a cocktail...manne bhi ho gayi hai....< image >

baki subah likhenge....
Oye yar....cocktail pee hai phir bhi online hu....kuch to ijjat de....

Old 10th October 2011
Banned

sas2011 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsas2011 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsas2011 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsas2011 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsas2011 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsas2011 has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
still justifying myself where i have been

Free Video Chat with Indian Girls