Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Stories > New Prefixes and Sub Sections

Stories Share your writing and get helpful feedback.All forms of writing are welcome including erotica, poetry, fiction, non-fiction, book chapters and scripts.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 16th June 2012
Take care everyone
  Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Election: NHB Elections (Contest)    Storyteller: XP's Ultimate Erotic Story Contest      
Meriaiza has disabled reputations
New Prefixes and Sub Sections

He who rejects change is the architect of decay. The only human institution which rejects progress is the cemetery. ~Harold Wilson

Here at exbii our goal has always been to provide entertainment keeping in mind the demands and taste of our esteemed members. With time story section has expanded massively and went on to become the second biggest section of exbii. With this sudden expansion we have noticed growing requests from our members for prefixes that are more suitable for story section and sub sections which will make browsing the stories easier. Today on behalf of admin team I'm proud to announce that we have accepted both these requests. Allow me to tell you more about the new changes we have implemented in story section.

Sub Sections

Keeping in mind the wide variety of different language stories we have in story section, we have decided to introduce 3 new sub sections and they are

(1)English

(2)Hindi

(3)Regional

(4)Lock Stock & Barrel

New Prefixes

We are also happy to announce new prefixes in story section and they are

(1)Adultery (Bhabi, Aunty, Neighbor, Teacher, Cheating Wives and Husbands stories will be covered in this category)

(2)Incest (Incest stories will be covered in this category)

(3)Romance (Love stories both sexual and non sexual will be covered in this category)

(4)Thriller (Action and Thriller stories will be covered in this category)

(5)Fantasy (Stories about celebrities, fairytale and kings and queens will be covered in this category)

(6)Non-Erotica (Stories that don't involve sex will be covered in this category)

(7)Misc. Erotica (Those who feel that genre of their story is not covered in any of the prefixes above should use this)

The admin team have already started moving all the stories to their respective sub sections after giving them suitable prefixes. You can also help us out by reporting any threads which might have been wrongly categorized.

Last edited by Meriaiza : 11th September 2013 at 06:18 PM.

Old 16th June 2012

jacksparrow69 has many secret admirers
UL: 5.88 mb DL: 39.05 mb Ratio: 0.15
Dont think this is a Good idea..........surely missing old exbii

Old 16th June 2012
~♥INCEST Fantasy♥~
Visit my website

areu4me has celebrities hunting for his/her autographareu4me has celebrities hunting for his/her autographareu4me has celebrities hunting for his/her autographareu4me has celebrities hunting for his/her autographareu4me has celebrities hunting for his/her autographareu4me has celebrities hunting for his/her autographareu4me has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
UL: 56.38 gb DL: 42.16 gb Ratio: 1.34
ek section roman urdu hona chaiye or hindi language ka alag hona chaiye....Thanks

3:
sexiest story of the planet story writer: sexy shalini

Last edited by areu4me : 16th June 2012 at 08:50 AM.

Old 16th June 2012
~♥INCEST Fantasy♥~
Visit my website

areu4me has celebrities hunting for his/her autographareu4me has celebrities hunting for his/her autographareu4me has celebrities hunting for his/her autographareu4me has celebrities hunting for his/her autographareu4me has celebrities hunting for his/her autographareu4me has celebrities hunting for his/her autographareu4me has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph

3:

Old 16th June 2012
~♥INCEST Fantasy♥~
Visit my website

3:

Old 16th June 2012

dulal has received several accoladesdulal has received several accoladesdulal has received several accolades
UL: 3.53 gb DL: 10.39 gb Ratio: 0.34
Good initiative

Old 16th June 2012

dulal has received several accoladesdulal has received several accoladesdulal has received several accolades
UL: 3.53 gb DL: 10.39 gb Ratio: 0.34
But what about stories where English, Hindi and regional languages are mixed?

Old 16th June 2012
Custom title
Visit my website
  IPL/CLT20 'Predict & Win' Contest: Predict & Win Contest      
cool_guy1 is one with the universecool_guy1 is one with the universecool_guy1 is one with the universecool_guy1 is one with the universecool_guy1 is one with the universecool_guy1 is one with the universecool_guy1 is one with the universe
Send a message via Yahoo to cool_guy1
UL: 4.21 gb DL: 17.58 gb Ratio: 0.24
Great work done by Admin Team

Old 16th June 2012
Dimaagh ka garam, dil ka naram
Visit my website
  Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund      
Casinar has hacked the reps databaseCasinar has hacked the reps databaseCasinar has hacked the reps databaseCasinar has hacked the reps databaseCasinar has hacked the reps databaseCasinar has hacked the reps databaseCasinar has hacked the reps databaseCasinar has hacked the reps databaseCasinar has hacked the reps databaseCasinar has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to Casinar Send a message via Skype™ to Casinar
UL: 607.72 mb DL: 590.38 mb Ratio: 1.03
Was eagerly awaited these changes, so welcomed open armed. Only it is that this should have been announced earlier.

thanks for the good job being done

Last edited by Casinar : 16th June 2012 at 11:48 AM.

Old 16th June 2012

kiran of dadar has received several accoladeskiran of dadar has received several accoladeskiran of dadar has received several accolades

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls