Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Pics n Vids (adult) > Account Security Ė Donít Share Your Personal Information-[UPDATED]

Pics n Vids (adult) Paying hosts not allowed. Recommended file host is FilesFlash and image host is PicsCrazy.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 9th January 2015
  Hotty Spotter: Bollygallery contest      
pikkuboss has hacked the reps databasepikkuboss has hacked the reps databasepikkuboss has hacked the reps databasepikkuboss has hacked the reps databasepikkuboss has hacked the reps databasepikkuboss has hacked the reps databasepikkuboss has hacked the reps databasepikkuboss has hacked the reps databasepikkuboss has hacked the reps databasepikkuboss has hacked the reps database
Send a message via ICQ to pikkuboss Send a message via AIM to pikkuboss Send a message via MSN to pikkuboss Send a message via Yahoo to pikkuboss Send a message via Skype™ to pikkuboss
Nice Initiative!

All premium coupons are generated against FF points. I am not an official reseller of FilesFlash premium coupons.

Old 29th January 2015

sujaragu is beginning to get noticed
Thanks

Old 5th April 2015

pitruvandana has many secret admirers
Send a message via ICQ to pitruvandana
UL: 922.41 mb DL: 936.68 mb Ratio: 0.98
Ya

Last edited by pitruvandana : 5th April 2015 at 09:45 PM.

Old 5th April 2015

swapingcouple20 has many secret admirersswapingcouple20 has many secret admirers

yes nice information

Old 10th April 2015
Custom title? u sucks xossip

prabhatec is a pillar of our communityprabhatec is a pillar of our communityprabhatec is a pillar of our communityprabhatec is a pillar of our communityprabhatec is a pillar of our communityprabhatec is a pillar of our community
who is rahul y he edit my email? i am much aware of my acc security! + do u think i gave my real email there?
Listen u xposer, Although u are leaking ur wife/GF pic how abt with her face? no 1 gives a fuk to see her only body without face! millions of such can find in google! We always love to see with face And upload as set pics. Am not forcing, but just saying
u dont understand what i said? here is it!
http://www.xossip.com/showthread.php?t=1369151

Old 11th April 2015
Boobies save the world
  Gold Coins: Contributed more than $100 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Super Donor: Highest Contributor to XP server fund. Contributed more than $2000    Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    MDTF: MasalaDesi Task Force    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year      
Bookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps database
UL: 0.00 b DL: 10.75 mb Ratio: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by prabhatec View Post
who is rahul y he edit my email? i am much aware of my acc security! + do u think i gave my real email there?
Posting email ids is not allowed (real or fake).

Old 11th April 2015

prabhatec is a pillar of our communityprabhatec is a pillar of our communityprabhatec is a pillar of our communityprabhatec is a pillar of our communityprabhatec is a pillar of our communityprabhatec is a pillar of our community
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bookseeker View Post
Posting email ids is not allowed (real or fake).
i dnt want to face any concequenses so for remove requests! !

Either make unlimited space in xossip msg. wat if i dont use xossip for too long and lot of msg comes and get full? how come some 1 contact for removal? cant believe xossip still follows 2004 services
Listen u xposer, Although u are leaking ur wife/GF pic how abt with her face? no 1 gives a fuk to see her only body without face! millions of such can find in google! We always love to see with face And upload as set pics. Am not forcing, but just saying

Old 11th April 2015
Boobies save the world
  Gold Coins: Contributed more than $100 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Super Donor: Highest Contributor to XP server fund. Contributed more than $2000    Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    MDTF: MasalaDesi Task Force    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year      
Bookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps database
UL: 0.00 b DL: 10.75 mb Ratio: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by prabhatec View Post
i dnt want to face any concequenses so for remove requests! !

Either make unlimited space in xossip msg. wat if i dont use xossip for too long and lot of msg comes and get full? how come some 1 contact for removal? cant believe xossip still follows 2004 services
Don't worry about that. If users are unable to reach the poster, they always contact the admin team who'll help.

Old 11th April 2015

Quote:
Don't worry about that. If users are unable to reach the poster, they always contact the admin team who'll help.
i dnt no but y sharing an email the team thinks its hackable lol. wat use if som 1 hack here. i personally dnt think nothing to loose here

Last edited by prabhatec : 11th April 2015 at 04:45 PM.

Old 16th April 2015

baba_ramdev has many secret admirersbaba_ramdev has many secret admirers
Send a message via Yahoo to baba_ramdev
UL: 113.87 mb DL: 2.72 gb Ratio: 0.04
Quote:
That's why never post it anywhere in the forum in public. If you know the person, then you can exchange your Ids through private message. But that is only if you know the person. When you give it to stranger you always compromise on your account security. Hackers create female Ids sometimes to lure users to give their Ids. On seeing a female Id, a lot of users jump into private chat invites by saying 'pm me ur Id' and end up becoming a victim

I can't stress this enough. Never share your Id with strangers or invite unknown people for private chats
How does sharing email ids in private chat will be a security threat? Do u mean they wud somehow hack it? I am seriously curious.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls