It was late at night when I woke up. I turned on my bedside lamp. I was alone in bed, where is Meena? I thought. The door of bedroom was not completely shut and I heard some softly speech from downstairs. They were still awake and speaking. I stood up to go to restroom then I heard some weeping sound. I went out of bedroom in dark and stood on last upper stair. I noticed they are not more in the living room. They were in the dining room. Carefully I went the stairs down to the last stair. They couldn’t see me but I could hear them clearly, the doors to kitchen and dining room were open.
She was crying and talking in between:
- I don't believe it, it can't be true.
He spoke quietly and relaxed:
- We were not two but three, the third one was he. We went to jail and he took all money. But we remained loyal. He was after all my best friend. I told Saleh (Saleh was the friend which was arrested too) it has no sense to reveal your father. And now I am here and your father, my best friend who betrayed me and Saleh is dead. He spent our money for him and his family, and he had not even a guilty conscience at that. In the last years he forgot us completely and last seven years did not even visited me in jail.
Now Mansour sounded angry and his tone was rough and full of hate.
I was completely paralyzed. Finally I had the answers for my questions about my Father in law and his wealth in the last years. The story about rich aunt was not true. First I decided to interrupt them and help my poor and broken wife. But before this, she spoke:
- But we have no money. I can sell our house and give you some money, but please don't publicize this about my father, I give you everything I can but please don't speak about this, especially not with my family. I will talk about that with Nadir. I am sure about him, he loves me and he will help.
I made some quiet steps and stopped at the door which was half open. They could not see me. Careful to stay in darkness and not to be discovered, I looked in. They were sitting at dining table. She had her elbows on the table and her hands on her face and was crying. He had his left arm around her shoulders.
- You know princess, I know how you love me, I love you also and I don't want to hurt you. I don't want your money. I don't want to destroy your luck and your nice life. I am going to talk with Saleh. Leave him to me. But..
She turned her face to him:
- Thank you uncle. Give me some time, I give you what I can, we need some time to sell the house and..
- Meena, as I told, I don’t need your money..
- But we have to do something for you, Now you have lost not only so many years of your life in jail and captivity but also everything else. And my fool father was guilty about the situation too.
- Yes sure he was. But do you know what I want?
She thought for a moment and said:
- Tell me uncle, what can we do for you?
- Not all of you but only you my beautiful Princess, only you can give me what I want as compensation..
There was silence. She looked at him for a short time with her beautiful and tearful eyes and then said quietly:
- What else can I do for you uncle…
- I love you and ever since your last visit in prison, I could not get your image, your lovely face and your beautiful body out of my mind. I thought about you all the time. I want you so bad I ache. I want to hold you, feel you, touch you, kiss you and taste you. I just can't stand it anymore.
Now Meena was shocked. I thought she is going to faint. She looked speechless with wide eyes at him for a long time. Then there came a word from her mouth with a tone which was unknown for me:
- What do you say uncle, why do you say such things, are you crazy? Why are you doing this to me, uncle?
I thought you love me like your daughter and I believed on you, we were best friends.
- Sure we're best friends. I want to stay your friend; we remain really good friends, but not only simple friends... but very Special, very close friends. And nobody is going to find out it.
- This is crazy; I don't want to hear it more.
Then immediately she stood up. He held fast on her right wrist , and commanded:
- Sit down Meena, I tell you when you can go otherwise...
Meena sat down reluctantly. He went on:
- I give you time to think and decide.
He stood up, leaned forward and took her face in his hands and turned to him. She was now looking in his eyes with her tearful eyes.
He leaned forward and for the first time kissed shortly and lightly her lips. She pulled her face back and looked disgusting at him.
- I am leaving tomorrow morning and come back in some days, make your decision.
I hurried upstairs to our bedroom. I lay down on the bed and heard that he closed the front door behind him.
My thinking was completely blurred and my brain out of function. I felt anger and hate. But I didn't know what to do.
I decided finally to do nothing! She had to decide if she is talking with me about it or not. I respect her decision. I am not going to ask questions or anything like that. I tried to pretend that I am sleeping. She came in after about fifteen minutes. Went to restroom and then came back and lay down next to me. I could hear her quiet crying. I turned me over and take her in my arms. She hugged me tenderly not to wake me up. I slept after some some minutes. Thank god next day was Sunday and I could rest a little bit longer, but I am sure that Meena did not sleep well.
Next update: 4- Bad Uncle!
Last edited by Salir : 6th August 2015 at 04:08 AM.
|Have you seen the announcement yet?|
4- The Bad Uncle!
At breakfast table it was obvious that Meena was awake all night. Her eyes told me that she has been crying long.
She had all day swollen red eyes and was mentally absent. She complained of a headache and I tried not to disturb her all day. I went to work in my study. For dinner I took Meena to her favorite Italian restaurant. Although she ate almost nothing.
The following days went by rapidly, we were both very busy in hospital and it was a good Thing to be busy, especially for Meena.
She didn’t speak with me about that night and the incident.
After five days on Saturday afternoon Mansour was at our door. He kissed Meena on her cheeks completely normal as always. As we sat in the living room Meena made some Coffee and we chatted about Mansour’s house and his plans. He had appointed an immobile Company to sell his house and he said this all takes time. Then we spoke about the beauty of his home town and the sea next to that city.
Meena was all time very quiet and looked either at me or to the window. After an hour he stood up and left to have a short nap. I told Meena for dinner we can go away to a near restaurant. She answered no, she had prepared the dinner before.
After dinner we sat to look at a TV-movie. All the time Meena tried not to be in direct speech with him. She went more than necessary to kitchen and stayed for some long minutes there.
About ten o’ clock I stand up and said:
- Excuse me but I have to sleep. Tomorrow is for me a long work day. Good night.
- I wish you both also a good night. But before I go sleep, do you mind if I talk with Princess about her financial helps to me? You know, I received a part of my mother's rest money. It is a good sum. And I like to pay back my debt.
- This makes me happy for you then see you tomorrow.
I went to Kitchen, kissed Meena and told her I am going to lie down and Mansour wants to speak with her. She nodded her head and said:
- Good night my dear.
I went upstairs, changed and five minutes later I was standing in upper floor next to the stairway. I stood silently in a dark corner and from downstairs nobody could see me. Even though I could hear and even see what’s going on.
Meena came back in the living room and sat left side of him, not on couch but on a separate chair. They were both silent for a short time then he turned to her and asked quietly:
- Did you think about it, did you decide princess?
Meena began to cry with her head in her hands:
- You are blackmailing me Mansi, you give me no chance...
- Everything has its price…
- I had confidence in you but I was wrong…
- My dear princess, all this has no sense what you say. I try to protect you and your family.
- Please don't make me do this.
She looked at him and pleaded, her big beautiful eyes filling with tears.
- I'm not making you do anything princess. This is only a deal. You know my mother died and I had not an opportunity to visit her for five years. I was not even by her side as she died, do you understand this?
- I know, you have suffered so much, it makes me sad, but am I guilty? Why do you do this to me? He who was responsible for your misfortune is dead and if this is your revenge…
- This is no revenge. I admire you and I desire you and can’t take revenge on you, even if I decided to take one. I know you are not guilty. It was our fault. You are most innocent and perfect person in the world. Perhaps this is why I want you. For me you are the most beautiful and sexy woman in the world, I don't know if your husband knows it. I don't think so. He is busy with his plans and his work, but I need you and I'll get you. Do you understand me?
- You know that if Nadir ever knew this he'd kill us both.
He laughed quietly:
- He will not know.
She stared at him through her tears. She was silent for some minutes and only looking at him. I could not read anything in her eyes, not even Anger or hate. I think this was for her the time Phase in which, the reality of her situation was finally sinking in.
She stood up slowly, so if she is firming her resolve. glanced at him for a short moment and said softly:
- I don’t know if I can do it.
Then turned and went in the Kitchen.
He paused one minute, then stood up and followed her.
I didn't know what to do. Perhaps it was the time to intervene. But I thought I know her, she will rule it and everything will be okay. Perhaps in my inside I wanted to be sure that my loving wife is faithful. Perhaps in my inside wanted to test her love for me.
To be continued…
Last edited by Salir : 7th January 2016 at 02:25 AM.
|Have you seen the announcement yet?|
The kitchen door was open. In the living room we had generally a dim light. There were some spots only to lighten the sitting space. She doesn't like when there is not too much light in the room. I tiptoed quietly downstairs and stopped behind the kitchen door. Now I could see them. She was by the kitchen sink and he was standing one step behind and looking at her back. Meena knew sure that he stands there. He moved forward, slipped his hands around her waist and nuzzled her neck. She tried to free herself at first, but he grew bolder, turned her around and tried to kiss her and meanwhile ran his hands over her hips. Meena was wearing as usual at home some jeans. She pushed him away, shook her hand angrily and said emphatically:
- No, please no… uncle, you’re a guest in our home, Give me your word you’ll behave. Otherwise we wake up Nadir.
Mansour just laughed good-naturedly,
- Nadir sleeps deep, he is sure now out to the world.
He started gently to caress her cheek with back of his right hand. His left hand was now holding her shoulder. Then he said confidently and victoriously:
- I know you have decided for me. Otherwise he was informed about it. Then why do you resist?
And tried again to kiss her lips, she tried one time more to push him away:
- This is not true...
Mansour's tone changed a Little and I heard he is impatient:
- I seems to me that you don't understand. I for my part renounce my right but If I left loose, Saleh gives you and your family no chance. You don't know him, he is violent and since our release I put myself against him for you and protect you all. What I ask for this all is only that you are a little nice to me...
He tried again to kiss her lips, she tried one time more to push him away:
- I need time, please wait…
She took one step back. He came nearer and continued:
- But I have no time my princess. I am too old to wait, who knows if there will be a tomorrow for me. I have waited a long, long time and now I have what I want. There is no negotiation. Sorry. But I promise you that Nadir will never hear about this if you don’t tell him about us.
Meena had one time more flushed face and tearful eyes. She turned her back to him and looked down and said:
- But I can't do this, you can't be serious, you are my uncle, it is wrong.
Mansour slipped his arm around her waist and kissed softly her neck and murmured:
- It can’t be wrong, this is only love and love never is wrong.
This time she did not reject seriously. This astonished me. This old, fat, balding man, who was even somehow shorter than her was going to seduce my lovely young wife. At this moment I had a strong heart palpitation and some strange feeling. I was upset and mentally injured but on the other side very excited. I thought this is because I was nervous thinking that they could catch me, but even I could feel my dick lightly erected! This was new for me. Some other guy tries to kiss my wife and that excites me. I thought this is because we hadn't had sex for days and now my balls were aching to be released.
He turned her one time more toward himself and attempted to kiss her on her lips.
To be continued
|Have you seen the announcement yet?|
Please give me some feedback if you are interested in my story. Otherwise it is not worth to occupy xossip and to waste your and my time!
|Have you seen the announcement yet?|
Meena pushed against his chest, turning her head to the side, but I could see his hands were holding the cheeks of her ass tightly, crushing her against his groin. I could see by Meena’s red face that she was pretty upset. He tried to turn her face toward his and after a short struggle she gave way. And He finally forced her face toward himself and looked straight in her eyes, then lowered his face into the softness of her neck. I could hear her soft mutterings of protest, but Mansour seemed oblivious to them. Suddenly, I noticed his hands were on her breasts, kneading them, pinching her nipples through her white shirt. One arm across her chest, he unbuttoned her shirt as she glared at him. She was trembling.
- Stop it! Stop it! Stop it now!"
She was almost crying at this point.
- I’ll scream, Mansi.
I heard her say softly.
- Nadir will hear me.
- An explosion couldn’t wake him up. Relax. Your screaming or yelling can cause only trouble for you.
She started to say something, but Mansour crushed his mouth down on hers. I could see from my distance she was giving an honest effort to resist, but Mansour was too strong. He was trying to hold her motionless. He had her beautiful breasts bare now. While playing with her nipples, he forced his tongue on her lips. Mansour’s both hands were on her buttocks now.
I had gone from a guy curious about whether his wife would be faithful, to a man with a raging hard on. I was terribly excited. My cock was stiff as an iron stick. I had since my teenager years not such a hard on only from looking at some erotic scene. Now this was happening with my lovely Wife. Masour’s knee was between her long legs as he continued kissing her.
I heard her trembling voice:
- No, god damn it, Mansi. Stop it now!
Mansour was not about to stop. I heard Meena gasp. At first, she simply stood there, there was no resistance more. She let him kiss her. It was a passionate, lip mashing kiss. He tried to force his tongue in her mouth. My beautiful Meena was responding to his playing tongue on her lips, but she resisted and didn’t open her mouth.
I could see Mansour was getting to her at last.
Now I heard a soft moan of protest from her. Then she screamed softly.
First she didn’t respond, trying to resist, hold something back, but finally she groaned and wrapped her arms around his back, kissing him back on his lips just as vigorously. I almost came right then. It didn’t take long, Mansour stopped their kiss and said with a firm voice:
- Come, we go to my bedroom.
I think Meena only now realized what is going on. She released her from his embracing and said:
- No Mansi, you go sleep. We don’t want him to wake up and come after me. Please go sleep, we have time...
I could imagine that he wanted sure more but he otherwise knew the way the game was played he needed to wait and come at her again when she would give him a little more.
Then she looked direct in his eyes and continued:
- I promise you…
She kissed him shortly on his lips and whispered something in his ear. He nodded and let her go, then said:
- Okay, but You have to promise me first something.
- You don’t put on Jeans or any other trousers when I am around. I want to see you always with skirts on.
I like to see your shapely legs.
- But I can't promise it. I would try sometimes...
- Sorry, but there is no negotiation. All time when I am here, and no rejection, understand.
He said forcefully:
- You heard me.
Then she said softly:
- Yes, I promise.
- Tomorrow night is my last night before I travel. You know what that means?
He took her one time more in his arms, turned her face to him, looked in her eyes and said:
- You are mine, you belong to me…is this clear?
This was too much. I was married to her but I had never dared to say or even think that I own her. I waited for her reaction.
She hesitated a moment then her head nodded while looking down.
He said firmly:
- Look at me when talking and respond my question.
She looked at his face and murmured:
- Yes what?
- Yes, I belong to you Mansi.
- Good, that's what I wanted to hear.
Then looked at her up and down and added:
- I see you tomorrow my princess. Don’t forget about what you put on.
She nodded again.
I hurried quietly to stairs and up in our bedroom. After some minutes Meena also was there. She lay down, turned to me and hugged me.
Next update: 5- Looking at Old Photos
|Have you seen the announcement yet?|
Free Video Chat with Indian Girls
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|