Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Pics n Vids (adult)> Xclusive Queen Contest > Xclusive Queen Contest 2015 - "Festival of Seduction" Round 2 : Wet & Wild : "Voting Thread"

View Poll Results: Vote for your favorite Queens. You can vote for more than one of your favorites.
honey_sugar - SANJANA 133 30.93%
psychoknight - RIA 203 47.21%
slamd14335 - SRUTHI 79 18.37%
cuteyoungcouple - KHANUM 62 14.42%
seematheslutwife - SEEMA 60 13.95%
funfantasy - BABALI 53 12.33%
love gate - SOFIA 92 21.40%
naughtykaajal - KAAJAL 120 27.91%
LLKS - JASHMIN 226 52.56%
dixa - DIXA 23 5.35%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 430. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 7th August 2015

germinator99 has received several accoladesgerminator99 has received several accoladesgerminator99 has received several accoladesgerminator99 has received several accolades
UL: 5.30 mb DL: 43.42 mb Ratio: 0.12
voted
आधी आधी सी तू है

Old 8th August 2015
One for All, All for One.
  Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Election: NHB Elections (Contest)    Mr Xossip: Mr XP Contest Winner      
:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to :Lone Wolf: Send a message via Skype™ to :Lone Wolf:
Voting time extended till 0800 Hrs 09 AUG 2015

Old 8th August 2015
Live Life King Size
Visit my website
  Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year      
LLKS has hacked the reps databaseLLKS has hacked the reps databaseLLKS has hacked the reps databaseLLKS has hacked the reps databaseLLKS has hacked the reps databaseLLKS has hacked the reps databaseLLKS has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to LLKS
Enjoy these new updates of your Darling Jashmin.

Click here.

Old 8th August 2015
Evil Inside, Devil Outside...

evil_alive has celebrities hunting for his/her autographevil_alive has celebrities hunting for his/her autographevil_alive has celebrities hunting for his/her autographevil_alive has celebrities hunting for his/her autographevil_alive has celebrities hunting for his/her autographevil_alive has celebrities hunting for his/her autographevil_alive has celebrities hunting for his/her autographevil_alive has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Send a message via Yahoo to evil_alive
UL: 368.88 mb DL: 4.57 gb Ratio: 0.08
Quote:
Originally Posted by rajesh sarhadi View Post
Voting time extended till 0800 Hrs 09 AUG 2015
yeh hui na baat

On Popular Demand by Xossipians - evilAlive Celebrity Fakes are BACK !!!*ing Alia Bhatt
===========
Ekta Kapoor Official Fan Club || evilAlive's Sexy Bitches || "Horny Hollywood"

Old 8th August 2015

Dagaya. has received several accoladesDagaya. has received several accoladesDagaya. has received several accoladesDagaya. has received several accolades
UL: 215.32 gb DL: 219.87 gb Ratio: 0.98
VOTED

Old 9th August 2015

arunjp is an unknown quantity at this point
Thank You

Thanks every body who made this a success.

I have voted and for me it was a contest between Seema and Sofia until I have seen Jashmin.

Jashmin you were too good and the effort here is highly appreciated. I voted for you. The idea behind the photo shoot and the extreme dare with the comments made the mood.

Note:- Psycho bro you were good but not up to the mark of first round. I was wet but not so wild. It was mild and sensual.

Note: - Sofia your act was daring and it was good. I made my mind to vote for your dare. You were perfect in the erotic and wild part. But your competition was extremely daring.

Note: - Seema bhabhi you were too good and it is sure that you satisfied many of us. Your idea was good but cannot be considered wild.

Note:- All the posts were good and my voting is just only a personal opinion. Thank you every body once again.

Old 9th August 2015
One for All, All for One.
  Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Election: NHB Elections (Contest)    Mr Xossip: Mr XP Contest Winner      
:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to :Lone Wolf: Send a message via Skype™ to :Lone Wolf:
Time up. Thanks for the overwhelming response. Now Wait for the result.

Old 10th August 2015
~XB~MD~BG~FF~ Life's Full ON
Visit my website
  Desktop: Desktop Contest    Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year      
fromindia has hacked the reps databasefromindia has hacked the reps databasefromindia has hacked the reps databasefromindia has hacked the reps databasefromindia has hacked the reps databasefromindia has hacked the reps databasefromindia has hacked the reps databasefromindia has hacked the reps databasefromindia has hacked the reps databasefromindia has hacked the reps databasefromindia has hacked the reps database
Send a message via ICQ to fromindia Send a message via AIM to fromindia Send a message via MSN to fromindia Send a message via Yahoo to fromindia Send a message via Skype™ to fromindia
Judges Points Tally
Round 2 Theme :- ""Wet & Wild""

Sr. No. Username – Name Points (out of 20*5)
1 honey_sugar - SANJANA 81
2 psychoknight - RIA 85
3 slamd14335 - SRUTHI N/A
4 cuteyoungcouple - KHANUM 73
5 seematheslutwife - SEEMA 80
6 funfantasy - BABALI 75
7 love gate - SOFIA 82.5
8 naughtykaajal - KAAJAL 72
9LLKS - JASHMIN 85
10dixa - DIXA 63.5

Closed Thread Free Video Chat with Indian Girls