Go Back Xossip > Technology> E-books > vespa34567's Mega E-books Thread

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 29th August 2015
Custom title
Visit my website

vespa34567 is beginning to get noticed
Beginner's Finnish

Beginner's Finnish
Audio CDs: English / Finnish: MP3, 119 Kbps (2 channel) | Duration: 2.5 hours | 2004 | ISBN-10: 0781810248

PDF Book
Overal size: 137 MB | Genre: Learning Finnish | Level: Beginner
Provides users with the linguistic tools to immediate communication on an elementary level, whether one's goals are travel, business, or further study of the language. Each lesson consists of a dialogue that gives a taste of everyday Finnish conversation and life in Finland, vocabulary that introduces basic words, idioms that present commonly used phrases, grammars that explains the structure of the language and how to use them, and exercises to test understanding and active language skills.

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me

Old 29th August 2015
Custom title
Visit my website

A Better Place Death and Burial in Nineteenth-Century Ontario

A Better Place: Death and Burial in Nineteenth-Century Ontario by Susan Smart
English | 2011 | ISBN: 1554888999 | PDF | 208 pages | 4 MB

rituals, strong religious beliefs, and a firm conviction that death was a beginning not an end helped the bereaved through their times of loss in a century where death was always close at hand.

The book describes the pioneer funeral in detail as well as the factors that changed this simple funeral into the elaborate etiquette-driven Victorian funeral at the end of the century. It includes the sources of various funeral customs, including the origins of embalming that gave rise to the modern-day funeral parlour. The evolution of cemeteries is explained with the beginnings of cemeteries in specific towns given as examples.

An understanding of these changing burial rites, many of which might seem strange to us today, is invaluable for the family historian. In addition, the book includes practical suggestions for finding death and burial records throughout the century.

Old 29th August 2015
Custom title
Visit my website

A Brief History of the Late Ottoman Empire

M. Sukru Hanioglu, "A Brief History of the Late Ottoman Empire"
2008 | ISBN: 0691134529 | 288 pages | PDF | 2,5 MB

At the turn of the nineteenth century, the Ottoman Empire straddled three continents and encompassed extraordinary ethnic and cultural diversity among the estimated thirty million people living within its borders. It was perhaps the most cosmopolitan state in the world--and possibly the most volatile. A Brief History of the Late Ottoman Empire now gives scholars and general readers a concise history of the late empire between 1789 and 1918, turbulent years marked by incredible social change.
Moving past standard treatments of the subject, M. Sükrü Hanioglu emphasizes broad historical trends and processes more than single events. He examines the imperial struggle to centralize amid powerful opposition from local rulers, nationalist and other groups, and foreign powers. He looks closely at the socioeconomic changes this struggle wrought and addresses the Ottoman response to the challenges of modernity. Hanioglu shows how this history is not only essential to comprehending modern Turkey, but is integral to the histories of Europe and the world. He brings Ottoman society marvelously to life in all its facets--cultural, diplomatic, intellectual, literary, military, and political--and he mines imperial archives and other documents from the period to describe it as it actually was, not as it has been portrayed in postimperial nationalist narratives. A Brief History of the Late Ottoman Empire is a must-read for anyone seeking to understand the legacy left in this empire's ruins--a legacy the world still grapples with today.

Old 29th August 2015
Custom title
Visit my website

A History of Religious Ideas, Volume 3 From Muhammad to the Age of Reforms

Mircea Eliade, "A History of Religious Ideas, Volume 3: From Muhammad to the Age of Reforms"
ISBN: 0226204057 | 1988 | PDF | 367 pages | 28 MB

This volume completes the immensely learned three-volume A History of Religious Ideas. Eliade examines the movement of Jewish thought out of ancient Eurasia, the Christian transformation of the Mediterranean area and Europe, and the rise and diffusion of Islam from approximately the sixth through the seventeenth centuries. Eliade's vast knowledge of past and present scholarship provides a synthesis that is unparalleled. In addition to reviewing recent interpretations of the individual traditions, he explores the interactions of the three religions and shows their continuing mutual influence to be subtle but unmistakable.

As in his previous work, Eliade pays particular attention to heresies, folk beliefs, and cults of secret wisdom, such as alchemy and sorcery, and continues the discussion, begun in earlier volumes, of pre-Christian shamanistic practices in northern Europe and the syncretistic tradition of Tibetan Buddhism. These subcultures, he maintains, are as important as the better-known orthodoxies to a full understanding of Judaism, Christianity, and Islam.

Old 29th August 2015
Custom title
Visit my website

Adventure Guide to the Cayman Islands, 2 edition

Adventure Guide to the Cayman Islands, 2 edition by Paris Permenter, John Bigley
English | 2001 | ISBN: 1556509154 | 240 pages | PDF | 3,9 MB

To the outsider, the Cayman Islands - Cayman Brac, Grand Cayman and Little Cayman - are almost always equated with watersports and glorious beaches, plus offshore banking opportunities.

This is hardly surprising, since the Cayman Islands do offer world-class scuba diving in crystal-clear waters, as well as a tax-free haven. But these three islands have so much more to offer the traveler who's willing to wander off the traditional tourist paths, walk away from the beachside resorts and explore by themselves. Diverse woodlands and pristine wetlands occupy much of the islands� interiors, rugged hiking trails meander across the peaks and valleys, and mangrove swamps cushion the shoreline, offering a unique breeding ground for many birds and fish. These protected wilderness areas are often left unexplored by lay-in-the-sun-all-day tourists, who miss some of the biggest attractions the islands offer. Join our Caribbean expert team of authors in their quest to discover "the other Caymans," the islands' little-visited spots away from the crowds where you can trek for miles without seeing another soul, strip down and sun yourself on a secluded beach, or join a group and sail offshore as the sun sets. As with all Adventure Guides, this book introduces you to the history, geography and people of the region first, so you have a good background knowledge of the island chain. The authors then take you touring, visiting all the popular tourist sites and towns, and offering valuable tips on shopping, transportation, restaurants and accommodations. Then, it's on with the adventures: on foot, on and below the water, on wheels, in the air and on horseback. Among the many fun activities included are paragliding, sailing, catamaran cruises, soaring, scuba diving, trekking, hiking, waterskiing, windsurfing, snorkeling, driving trips and horseback riding. For all of these, the authors give a list of local operators who can set you up with equipment, ferry you around from site to site or actually guide you on walks or riding trips. Detailed town and regional maps.

Old 29th August 2015
Custom title
Visit my website

Aircraft and Rotorcraft System Identification Engineering Methods With Flight-Test Examples

MarkBTischler, "Aircraft and Rotorcraft System Identification: Engineering Methods With Flight-Test Examples"
English | ISBN: 1563478374 | 2006 | 600 pages | PDF | 11 MB

Although many books have been written on the theory of system identification, few are available that provide a complete engineering treatment of system identification and how to successfully apply it to flight vehicles. This book provides the unique perspective of over 20 years of flight-test applications to both aircraft and rotorcraft and is a valuable resource for students, working engineers, and others interested in atmospheric flight mechanics, modeling and simulation, and test and evaluation. It presents proven methods, practical guidelines, and real-world flight-test results for a wide range of state-of-the-art flight vehicles, from small uncrewed aerial vehicles (UAVs) to large manned aircraft/rotorcraft.

Beginning with the basic concepts of system identification, each chapter traces a simple simulation example and real flight examples through the step-by-step process from instrumentation and data checking to model extraction and model verification. The frequency-response method, unique to this book, is especially well suited for system identification of aircraft and rotorcraft dynamics models from flight-test data. A complete chapter is devoted to higher-order modeling of helicopters. Many applications are included to demonstrate how the products resulting from system identification are used. Specific applications include flight mechanics and handling-qualities analyses, stability margin determination, structural mode determination, and simulation model fidelity assessment.

The book assumes knowledge of the basic concepts of aeronautics, Laplace transforms, and flight dynamics and classical control. Emphasis is placed on engineering methods and interpretation of flight-test results, and each key method or analysis application is illustrated with graphics obtained from the system identification software (CIFER®) provided with the book. The original CIFER® software is Linux-based; a software update also is available for Windows. Case studies based on real flight-test projects are included as well as problems for students to solve using the provided CIFER® software.

A Solutions Manual, written by Christina M. Ivler and Mark B. Tischler is available from the publisher.

Old 29th August 2015

GsM_BaBa is beginning to get noticed
Nice Thread

Old 29th August 2015

Nice Thread

Old 29th August 2015

Nice Thread

Old 29th August 2015