Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Pics n Vids (adult) > ★★★★★A VOLUPTUOUSLY★★★SALACIOUS★★★SUMPTUOUS★★★CURVACEOUS★★★UNCHASTE BOUDI★★★★★

Pics n Vids (adult) Paying hosts not allowed. Recommended file host is FilesFlash and image host is PicsCrazy.

View Poll Results: How a woman is she....?
Beautiful 47 32.19%
Shy 10 6.85%
Whorish 77 52.74%
Luscious 64 43.84%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 146. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 24th February 2016

niphungry is an unknown quantity at this point
red hot red hot

Old 24th February 2016

mirageincorp has received several accoladesmirageincorp has received several accoladesmirageincorp has received several accolades
Send a message via Yahoo to mirageincorp
Wink

She wants more of you... keep on writing, guys... she's leaking her juices...

Old 24th February 2016
Custom title
Visit my website

Unkownguy has many secret admirersUnkownguy has many secret admirers
Send a message via Yahoo to Unkownguy
want to see her in gangbang soon

Old 24th February 2016
Bruno Bhai !
  Hero of Pics n Vids: Regular Contributor of Good Masala      
auntieskajunoon has hacked the reps databaseauntieskajunoon has hacked the reps databaseauntieskajunoon has hacked the reps databaseauntieskajunoon has hacked the reps databaseauntieskajunoon has hacked the reps databaseauntieskajunoon has hacked the reps databaseauntieskajunoon has hacked the reps databaseauntieskajunoon has hacked the reps databaseauntieskajunoon has hacked the reps databaseauntieskajunoon has hacked the reps database

Old 24th February 2016

spankathalon has received several accoladesspankathalon has received several accoladesspankathalon has received several accolades
UL: 22.94 mb DL: 6.45 gb Ratio: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by mirageincorp View Post
She is waiting for your Comments ... and Polls, guys!
She is hot and leaking....

< image >
More than rating in the Polls, She should feel my Hard Pole just looking at her Seductively open Waist and Navel, I am sure I am going to spray hot cum over her clit once she opens that for us.

Till then, want to make the most of it by biting on her waist and slamming my cock over her pussy till it makes the moist sound of banging and then slice it open with my cock.

Much Love
Spank

Old 24th February 2016

spankathalon has received several accoladesspankathalon has received several accoladesspankathalon has received several accolades
Quote:
She loves standing, while cooking at home.... wearing her saree so low..

< image >

Have you seen such a belly before, guys?? What would you want to do.... Give your polls and write in comments... cheers!
While she is cooking standing like this, I'll be licking and cooking up a storm of lust around her Belly Button, poking my dickhead indecently while she is cooking and distracting her, so that when she serves me on the dining table, for starters, I would take her pussy to relish and eat it licking all the love juices she has to offer.

And her Dessert for the night would be my balls dipped in honey and suspended over her lips on the bed, and then a good warm cumshot deep in her throat before she goes to bed.

Like that?
Spank

Old 24th February 2016
Custom title

satis1985 has many secret admirers
UL: 273.62 mb DL: 735.97 mb Ratio: 0.37
Quote:
More of this woman.... relish her!

< image >

Polls and comments, please!!!

wooow wooow what a hott sexyy.. amazinggg.. nice yummyy booobss and gandd.. luv to hugg and fuck ur sexyy wifee hottt hornyy wildd.. suckingg squeezingg her yummy boobss fuckingg her sexyyy assss....

whts ur sxy wfe nme?

Old 24th February 2016

mirageincorp has received several accoladesmirageincorp has received several accoladesmirageincorp has received several accolades
Quote:
Originally Posted by spankathalon View Post
While she is cooking standing like this, I'll be licking and cooking up a storm of lust around her Belly Button, poking my dickhead indecently while she is cooking and distracting her, so that when she serves me on the dining table, for starters, I would take her pussy to relish and eat it licking all the love juices she has to offer.

And her Dessert for the night would be my balls dipped in honey and suspended over her lips on the bed, and then a good warm cumshot deep in her throat before she goes to bed.

Like that?
Spank

Marvellous!!! Spank!
She is gonna live this when reads. BTW, she has been fucked by 4 men and handled by many already, in my absence... and the reason was the ones that you said... expising her navel, underbelly and wearing sarees so low... she is very slutty I guess..

Old 24th February 2016

Quote:
Marvellous!!! Spank!
She is gonna live this when reads. BTW, she has been fucked by 4 men and handled by many already, in my absence... and the reason was the ones that you said... expising her navel, underbelly and wearing sarees so low... she is very slutty I guess..
Hi, Thanks for appreciating my comment, this should surely make me comment more over her.

About the experience what this woman has in between 4 cocks and dozen of hands molesting her beautiful navel and assuming a thick pussy, I wouldn't call her a slut for that instance, she is genuinely made for multiple cocks.

How did you come to know about what she is upto during your absence?

Well if you ever want to catch me along with her in your fantasy, it would surely be the time I am on your bed with her circling her navel while I spoon her making my cock rest in between her ass cheeks,waiting for your arrival, just when you come inside, I would dart my cock till it finds the love hole, making you expirence the lusty wife of yours moaning with a strangers cock being stuck due to her tight flowing pussy.

Or rather I'll be on her holding her ass cheeks for the grip, while I take my cock out and dip it deep inside her from behind.

All you can see is her posing with her ass up, her saree lifted till her waist and her breast hanging and swinging with my vigorous pumping. Probably that time you should assist in holding her ass cheeks wide so that you can witness the entire length of my cock going in and out slicing up and taking ooze out of her moist pussy.

Spank.

Old 24th February 2016

Wink

She loves it when men gaze at her body. She has slept with my friend, her 2 friends and her brother-in-law..She seems to enjoy these lusty sessions with men, apart from me. Yes, she is very beautiful and her body is just too curvaceous to arouse anybody... even our male relatives.

She always wear sarees and that too, just 2inches above her clit hood and pubic hair... Takes a lot of care of her belly and even pubes... she is just 31 now and wants more, everyday.... Name's Debi.

She will love your comments and thoughts very much... keep on going...

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls