Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Pics n Vids (adult)> Lock Stock & Barrel > Small joys for open minded husbands

Lock Stock & Barrel Discuss and share everything else here

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
  #91  
Old 15th May 2016
shagisgood shagisgood is offline
 
Join Date: 13th April 2014
Posts: 716
Rep Power: 9 Points: 751
shagisgood has received several accoladesshagisgood has received several accoladesshagisgood has received several accolades
Send a message via Skype™ to shagisgood
Another opportunity created. We are working couple and live alone. Everymorning around 6:30 am the garbage guy visits each house and collects the trash. Now this guy is more busy than an ambani. If you dont address his ring in 2 mins he wont wait and wud move on, leaving you with the garbage can full for a day mote at the house. Now this is cruel summer time in north india so wife generally sleeps in shorts barely covering her thighs and a loose tee. As soon as the garbage guy rings i act sleepy and drowsy and she has to go out to handover the bin. She was skeptical first asking me specially to wake up and go out but i have been acting like a typical lazy husband and she has no choice but to rush out in those shorts exposin her milky thighs. Sometimes also a loose tee without a bra. Though its for not more than 20 seconds but its a huge thrill.
This is her bottoms.

______________________________
Lets chat about our wives.
Only married men please.
Small joys for husbands like us

Last edited by shagisgood : 15th May 2016 at 08:58 AM.

Reply With Quote
  #92  
Old 15th May 2016
happymanv9's Avatar
happymanv9 happymanv9 is offline
Custom title
 
Join Date: 9th August 2015
Location: Heart
Posts: 1,070
Rep Power: 7 Points: 2384
happymanv9 is a pillar of our communityhappymanv9 is a pillar of our community
nice thread.
my fantasy is to see her doing dp with two young boys when i returning from office. she is must talk erotic way with the guys and enjoying dp on living hall sofa while main door remain opens.


______________________________
100s of Sexy ladies in Saree without inskirt or petticoat:
http://www.xossip.com/showthread.php...9#post66149569
Dont see this thread then U have to shag.
My hotwife- sexy show
http://www.xossip.com/showthread.php...068&highlight=

Reply With Quote
  #93  
Old 15th May 2016
happymanv9's Avatar
happymanv9 happymanv9 is offline
Custom title
 
Join Date: 9th August 2015
Location: Heart
Posts: 1,070
Rep Power: 7 Points: 2384
happymanv9 is a pillar of our communityhappymanv9 is a pillar of our community








when her cousin visits my home if she wore saree lik dis it would be to hot.
______________________________
100s of Sexy ladies in Saree without inskirt or petticoat:
http://www.xossip.com/showthread.php...9#post66149569
Dont see this thread then U have to shag.
My hotwife- sexy show
http://www.xossip.com/showthread.php...068&highlight=

Reply With Quote
  #94  
Old 16th May 2016
s69_lover's Avatar
s69_lover s69_lover is offline
Custom title
 
Join Date: 15th January 2013
Posts: 4,624
s69_lover has disabled reputations
Quote:
Originally Posted by sangeethajerry View Post
it amazing thread.. I have quite amazing experience ... I am 34 and my wife is 32..... good looking.. good traditional girl.. we are into 8 years of marriage....... now we talk alot in bed about fanaties..... like roleplays..or seductive dress can make my wife sexy. few times i asked her to dress up sleeveless..and seen guys how they react..and we discussed those in bed and made ourself hot........ once we went to malayasia... seen my wife in beach wear.... wooww...thats amazing feel... just awesome... guys.. enjoy ur life..with ur beautiful wife....they listen to us if we break free with them and give that confident.... i am lucky..so wish u guys also the same..willshare few our experience soon....our wifes are best compare to any...
awesome experiences hubbies

welcome sangeetha jerry
long time guys
keep posting

Reply With Quote
  #95  
Old 16th May 2016
vidaikoothinakki vidaikoothinakki is offline
Custom title
 
Join Date: 4th January 2013
Location: Pune
Posts: 1,450
Rep Power: 17 Points: 5222
vidaikoothinakki has celebrities hunting for his/her autographvidaikoothinakki has celebrities hunting for his/her autographvidaikoothinakki has celebrities hunting for his/her autographvidaikoothinakki has celebrities hunting for his/her autographvidaikoothinakki has celebrities hunting for his/her autographvidaikoothinakki has celebrities hunting for his/her autographvidaikoothinakki has celebrities hunting for his/her autographvidaikoothinakki has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Send a message via Yahoo to vidaikoothinakki
Quote:
Originally Posted by shagisgood View Post
Another opportunity created. We are working couple and live alone. Everymorning around 6:30 am the garbage guy visits each house and collects the trash. Now this guy is more busy than an ambani. If you dont address his ring in 2 mins he wont wait and wud move on, leaving you with the garbage can full for a day mote at the house. Now this is cruel summer time in north india so wife generally sleeps in shorts barely covering her thighs and a loose tee. As soon as the garbage guy rings i act sleepy and drowsy and she has to go out to handover the bin. She was skeptical first asking me specially to wake up and go out but i have been acting like a typical lazy husband and she has no choice but to rush out in those shorts exposin her milky thighs. Sometimes also a loose tee without a bra. Though its for not more than 20 seconds but its a huge thrill.
This is her bottoms.

< image >
nice pic very sexy for an early morning peek
______________________________
there is nothing dirty about sex

Reply With Quote
  #96  
Old 18th May 2016
cuckinhot cuckinhot is offline
 
Join Date: 16th December 2015
Posts: 50
Rep Power: 5 Points: 83
cuckinhot is beginning to get noticed
I had a lovely experience recently. Me and wifey were at the airport recently and ended up arguing and not talking. When the boarding was announced she ended up standing in the line well ahead of me. There was this 50 something year old man who was eyeing her structure from behind and occasionally having a pass at her bum. We had to board the coach inorder to get to the plane. Rightfully he was stuck to her bum like a lizard. My wife is nearing 30 s and has a fabulously maintained body with bum that would envy any woman. So no wonder this man was trying to get a piece of the meat. Unfortunately his seat was far away from hers in flight else am sure he would have felt her up completely.

Reply With Quote
  #97  
Old 19th May 2016
shagisgood shagisgood is offline
 
Join Date: 13th April 2014
Posts: 716
Rep Power: 9 Points: 751
shagisgood has received several accoladesshagisgood has received several accoladesshagisgood has received several accolades
Send a message via Skype™ to shagisgood
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuckinhot View Post
I had a lovely experience recently. Me and wifey were at the airport recently and ended up arguing and not talking. When the boarding was announced she ended up standing in the line well ahead of me. There was this 50 something year old man who was eyeing her structure from behind and occasionally having a pass at her bum. We had to board the coach inorder to get to the plane. Rightfully he was stuck to her bum like a lizard. My wife is nearing 30 s and has a fabulously maintained body with bum that would envy any woman. So no wonder this man was trying to get a piece of the meat. Unfortunately his seat was far away from hers in flight else am sure he would have felt her up completely.
Lovely. Next time I will try and have a serious argument with wife at the airport.
Same experience is possible at malls. I ask wife to go ahead and take a stroll when inside the mall and i stay behind with some context that i need to check this store. When i walk behind her i can see instances of men behind her staring at her ass, specially when she is in a tight jeans. She has a well endowed ass.
______________________________
Lets chat about our wives.
Only married men please.
Small joys for husbands like us

Reply With Quote
  #98  
Old 20th May 2016
nude_couple nude_couple is offline
 
Join Date: 4th January 2012
Location: India
Posts: 792
Rep Power: 15 Points: 1650
nude_couple is a pillar of our communitynude_couple is a pillar of our communitynude_couple is a pillar of our communitynude_couple is a pillar of our communitynude_couple is a pillar of our communitynude_couple is a pillar of our communitynude_couple is a pillar of our communitynude_couple is a pillar of our community
hi

Quote:
Originally Posted by happymanv9 View Post
nice thread.
my fantasy is to see her doing dp with two young boys when i returning from office. she is must talk erotic way with the guys and enjoying dp on living hall sofa while main door remain opens.


< image >
kinky fantasy ...

wud be fun

Reply With Quote
  #99  
Old 20th May 2016
raja_rani143's Avatar
raja_rani143 raja_rani143 is offline
Custom title
 
Join Date: 13th November 2015
Posts: 1,220
Rep Power: 6 Points: 2184
raja_rani143 is a pillar of our community
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuckinhot View Post
I had a lovely experience recently. Me and wifey were at the airport recently and ended up arguing and not talking. When the boarding was announced she ended up standing in the line well ahead of me. There was this 50 something year old man who was eyeing her structure from behind and occasionally having a pass at her bum. We had to board the coach inorder to get to the plane. Rightfully he was stuck to her bum like a lizard. My wife is nearing 30 s and has a fabulously maintained body with bum that would envy any woman. So no wonder this man was trying to get a piece of the meat. Unfortunately his seat was far away from hers in flight else am sure he would have felt her up completely.
wow....
______________________________
rajarani

visit my thread
my beauty rani
http://www.xossip.com/showthread.php?t=1404082

Reply With Quote
  #100  
Old 20th May 2016
Shonika_Arsh Shonika_Arsh is offline
 
Join Date: 13th May 2016
Posts: 51
Rep Power: 4 Points: 147
Shonika_Arsh is beginning to get noticed
Quote:
Originally Posted by happymanv9 View Post
nice thread.
my fantasy is to see her doing dp with two young boys when i returning from office. she is must talk erotic way with the guys and enjoying dp on living hall sofa while main door remain opens.


< image >
Quote:
Originally Posted by happymanv9 View Post
< image >



< image >


< image >
when her cousin visits my home if she wore saree lik dis it would be to hot.
Very hot and kinky fantasy with Super sexy pics of your wife. She looks absolutely stunning in that saree. Looking ahead for your more pictures. Beautiful and sexy Couple...

Reply With Quote
Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 08:47 AM.
Page generated in 0.02311 seconds