Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Pics n Vids (adult)> Lock Stock & Barrel > Small joys for open minded husbands

Lock Stock & Barrel Discuss and share everything else here

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 15th May 2016

shagisgood has received several accoladesshagisgood has received several accoladesshagisgood has received several accolades
Send a message via Skype™ to shagisgood
Another opportunity created. We are working couple and live alone. Everymorning around 6:30 am the garbage guy visits each house and collects the trash. Now this guy is more busy than an ambani. If you dont address his ring in 2 mins he wont wait and wud move on, leaving you with the garbage can full for a day mote at the house. Now this is cruel summer time in north india so wife generally sleeps in shorts barely covering her thighs and a loose tee. As soon as the garbage guy rings i act sleepy and drowsy and she has to go out to handover the bin. She was skeptical first asking me specially to wake up and go out but i have been acting like a typical lazy husband and she has no choice but to rush out in those shorts exposin her milky thighs. Sometimes also a loose tee without a bra. Though its for not more than 20 seconds but its a huge thrill.
This is her bottoms.

Last edited by shagisgood : 15th May 2016 at 08:58 AM.

Old 15th May 2016
Custom title

happymanv9 is a pillar of our communityhappymanv9 is a pillar of our community
nice thread.
my fantasy is to see her doing dp with two young boys when i returning from office. she is must talk erotic way with the guys and enjoying dp on living hall sofa while main door remain opens.

My hotwife- sexy show
http://www.xossip.com/showthread.php...068&highlight=

Old 15th May 2016
Custom title

happymanv9 is a pillar of our communityhappymanv9 is a pillar of our community

when her cousin visits my home if she wore saree lik dis it would be to hot.
My hotwife- sexy show
http://www.xossip.com/showthread.php...068&highlight=

Old 16th May 2016
Custom title

s69_lover has disabled reputations
Quote:
Originally Posted by sangeethajerry View Post
it amazing thread.. I have quite amazing experience ... I am 34 and my wife is 32..... good looking.. good traditional girl.. we are into 8 years of marriage....... now we talk alot in bed about fanaties..... like roleplays..or seductive dress can make my wife sexy. few times i asked her to dress up sleeveless..and seen guys how they react..and we discussed those in bed and made ourself hot........ once we went to malayasia... seen my wife in beach wear.... wooww...thats amazing feel... just awesome... guys.. enjoy ur life..with ur beautiful wife....they listen to us if we break free with them and give that confident.... i am lucky..so wish u guys also the same..willshare few our experience soon....our wifes are best compare to any...
awesome experiences hubbies

welcome sangeetha jerry
long time guys
keep posting

Old 16th May 2016
Custom title

vidaikoothinakki has celebrities hunting for his/her autographvidaikoothinakki has celebrities hunting for his/her autographvidaikoothinakki has celebrities hunting for his/her autographvidaikoothinakki has celebrities hunting for his/her autographvidaikoothinakki has celebrities hunting for his/her autographvidaikoothinakki has celebrities hunting for his/her autographvidaikoothinakki has celebrities hunting for his/her autographvidaikoothinakki has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Send a message via Yahoo to vidaikoothinakki
Quote:
Originally Posted by shagisgood View Post
Another opportunity created. We are working couple and live alone. Everymorning around 6:30 am the garbage guy visits each house and collects the trash. Now this guy is more busy than an ambani. If you dont address his ring in 2 mins he wont wait and wud move on, leaving you with the garbage can full for a day mote at the house. Now this is cruel summer time in north india so wife generally sleeps in shorts barely covering her thighs and a loose tee. As soon as the garbage guy rings i act sleepy and drowsy and she has to go out to handover the bin. She was skeptical first asking me specially to wake up and go out but i have been acting like a typical lazy husband and she has no choice but to rush out in those shorts exposin her milky thighs. Sometimes also a loose tee without a bra. Though its for not more than 20 seconds but its a huge thrill.
This is her bottoms.

< image >
nice pic very sexy for an early morning peek

Old 18th May 2016

cuckinhot is beginning to get noticed
I had a lovely experience recently. Me and wifey were at the airport recently and ended up arguing and not talking. When the boarding was announced she ended up standing in the line well ahead of me. There was this 50 something year old man who was eyeing her structure from behind and occasionally having a pass at her bum. We had to board the coach inorder to get to the plane. Rightfully he was stuck to her bum like a lizard. My wife is nearing 30 s and has a fabulously maintained body with bum that would envy any woman. So no wonder this man was trying to get a piece of the meat. Unfortunately his seat was far away from hers in flight else am sure he would have felt her up completely.

Old 19th May 2016

shagisgood has received several accoladesshagisgood has received several accoladesshagisgood has received several accolades
Send a message via Skype™ to shagisgood
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuckinhot View Post
I had a lovely experience recently. Me and wifey were at the airport recently and ended up arguing and not talking. When the boarding was announced she ended up standing in the line well ahead of me. There was this 50 something year old man who was eyeing her structure from behind and occasionally having a pass at her bum. We had to board the coach inorder to get to the plane. Rightfully he was stuck to her bum like a lizard. My wife is nearing 30 s and has a fabulously maintained body with bum that would envy any woman. So no wonder this man was trying to get a piece of the meat. Unfortunately his seat was far away from hers in flight else am sure he would have felt her up completely.
Lovely. Next time I will try and have a serious argument with wife at the airport.
Same experience is possible at malls. I ask wife to go ahead and take a stroll when inside the mall and i stay behind with some context that i need to check this store. When i walk behind her i can see instances of men behind her staring at her ass, specially when she is in a tight jeans. She has a well endowed ass.

Old 20th May 2016

nude_couple is a pillar of our communitynude_couple is a pillar of our communitynude_couple is a pillar of our communitynude_couple is a pillar of our communitynude_couple is a pillar of our communitynude_couple is a pillar of our communitynude_couple is a pillar of our communitynude_couple is a pillar of our community
hi

Quote:
Originally Posted by happymanv9 View Post
nice thread.
my fantasy is to see her doing dp with two young boys when i returning from office. she is must talk erotic way with the guys and enjoying dp on living hall sofa while main door remain opens.

< image >
kinky fantasy ...

wud be fun

Old 20th May 2016
Custom title

raja_rani143 is a pillar of our community
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuckinhot View Post
wow....

visit my thread
my beauty rani
http://www.xossip.com/showthread.php?t=1404082

Old 20th May 2016

Shonika_Arsh is beginning to get noticed
Quote:
nice thread.

< image >
Quote:
< image >

< image >

< image >
when her cousin visits my home if she wore saree lik dis it would be to hot.
Very hot and kinky fantasy with Super sexy pics of your wife. She looks absolutely stunning in that saree. Looking ahead for your more pictures. Beautiful and sexy Couple...

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls