Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Pics n Vids (adult)> Lock Stock & Barrel > Untold Secrets of Wife

Lock Stock & Barrel Discuss and share everything else here

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
  #31  
Old 16th June 2016
sweta.sam30 sweta.sam30 is offline
Visit my website
 
Join Date: 18th March 2014
Posts: 60
Rep Power: 9 Points: 111
sweta.sam30 is beginning to get noticed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ochena Pothik View Post
good going.. but i don't have any
Ask her while fucking, sure she will tell you a few

Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 16th June 2016
immortalz immortalz is offline
Custom title
 
Join Date: 12th November 2011
Location: SEXISTAN
Posts: 1,132
Rep Power: 14 Points: 1026
immortalz has received several accoladesimmortalz has received several accoladesimmortalz has received several accoladesimmortalz has received several accoladesimmortalz has received several accolades
UL: 671.36 mb DL: 3.71 gb Ratio: 0.18
Great share......... loved it.
______________________________
IMMORTAL

Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 17th June 2016
HUNGRY_HULK HUNGRY_HULK is offline
 
Join Date: 16th December 2011
Posts: 696
Rep Power: 14 Points: 494
HUNGRY_HULK has many secret admirersHUNGRY_HULK has many secret admirers
shweta-sam
waiting for your updates... plz ask many many things and make a big update. Talk to her for long time in details and share her exact words

Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 1st July 2016
sweta.sam30 sweta.sam30 is offline
Visit my website
 
Join Date: 18th March 2014
Posts: 60
Rep Power: 9 Points: 111
sweta.sam30 is beginning to get noticed
Another incident,

When my wife was in school, she had few incident.

During the exam time, she got the 1st bench, and she was busy in writing the paper. After an hour, she just tried to relax a little, and moved her head up, then she noticed, that the teacher, sitting on the chair in front of her, had an eye on her thighs.

Then she recognized, that during last 1 hour many times teacher droped his pen. And she was sure, he did this intentionally.

While She was narrating this tio me, i was fucking her, and i was more horny.

I asked her "Why he was droping his pen?"

She : "He was peeping inside"

Me : "Where?"

She : "my thighs"

Me : "you were wearing your panty?, did he saw your panty?"

She : "Ya i was wearing. And how would i know, if he saw my panty or not?. Would i had to ask him, Sir, did u saw my panty?, Sir sis u liked it?"

We just laughed.


Then Next incident

In computer lab, She had 2 classes in a week in computer lab.

Among many class girls she was one who had this experience.

The chair in lab was normal chair, without back support, So many times she could feel teacher's dick on her back, when the computer teacher explains something on screen. And many times his hands on thighs, on shoulders, and some times peeping in breast area.

Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 1st July 2016
VikLuv VikLuv is offline
 
Join Date: 22nd June 2016
Posts: 59
Rep Power: 3 Points: 26
VikLuv is an unknown quantity at this point
One of the few incident shared by my wife. Once while coming back from college, a guy came and sat next to her in a DTC bus. He looked like a daily wager and was wearing dhoti. After some time he adjusted his dhoti so that his erect dick was visible to my wife and once he knew that she has seen it he started jerking slowly. As per her narration, it was a huge black dick. Sometime, during our roleplay I pretend to be that guy

Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 1st July 2016
Daily Passenger's Avatar
Daily Passenger Daily Passenger is offline
Custom title
Visit my website
 
Join Date: 1st May 2013
Location: Beautiful World
Posts: 15,048
Rep Power: 32 Points: 11598
Daily Passenger is one with the universeDaily Passenger is one with the universeDaily Passenger is one with the universeDaily Passenger is one with the universeDaily Passenger is one with the universeDaily Passenger is one with the universeDaily Passenger is one with the universeDaily Passenger is one with the universe
Very tough task to get the secret from wife. I will try and share if get any.
______________________________
জমজমাট সেক্স থ্রিলার, সম্পূর্ণ গল্প এক সাথে

Click the link below to enjoy
গোপন কথাটি রবে না গোপনে

Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 3rd July 2016
sweta.sam30 sweta.sam30 is offline
Visit my website
 
Join Date: 18th March 2014
Posts: 60
Rep Power: 9 Points: 111
sweta.sam30 is beginning to get noticed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daily Passenger View Post
Very tough task to get the secret from wife. I will try and share if get any.
Ya it is, but u need to melt the ice first. and for that u need to make her horny by licking and kissing her, till she is wet. and then start with ur own incidents, then sure she will tell u

Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 3rd July 2016
Daily Passenger's Avatar
Daily Passenger Daily Passenger is offline
Custom title
Visit my website
 
Join Date: 1st May 2013
Location: Beautiful World
Posts: 15,048
Rep Power: 32 Points: 11598
Daily Passenger is one with the universeDaily Passenger is one with the universeDaily Passenger is one with the universeDaily Passenger is one with the universeDaily Passenger is one with the universeDaily Passenger is one with the universeDaily Passenger is one with the universeDaily Passenger is one with the universe
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweta.sam30 View Post
Ya it is, but u need to melt the ice first. and for that u need to make her horny by licking and kissing her, till she is wet. and then start with ur own incidents, then sure she will tell u
Yes u r right
______________________________
জমজমাট সেক্স থ্রিলার, সম্পূর্ণ গল্প এক সাথে

Click the link below to enjoy
গোপন কথাটি রবে না গোপনে

Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 3rd July 2016
jenni.jennifer's Avatar
jenni.jennifer jenni.jennifer is offline
 
Join Date: 3rd January 2014
Posts: 580
Rep Power: 9 Points: 236
jenni.jennifer is beginning to get noticed
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweta.sam30 View Post
Another incident,

When my wife was in school, she had few incident.

During the exam time, she got the 1st bench, and she was busy in writing the paper. After an hour, she just tried to relax a little, and moved her head up, then she noticed, that the teacher, sitting on the chair in front of her, had an eye on her thighs.

Then she recognized, that during last 1 hour many times teacher droped his pen. And she was sure, he did this intentionally.

While She was narrating this tio me, i was fucking her, and i was more horny.

I asked her "Why he was droping his pen?"

She : "He was peeping inside"

Me : "Where?"

She : "my thighs"

Me : "you were wearing your panty?, did he saw your panty?"

She : "Ya i was wearing. And how would i know, if he saw my panty or not?. Would i had to ask him, Sir, did u saw my panty?, Sir sis u liked it?"

We just laughed.


Then Next incident

In computer lab, She had 2 classes in a week in computer lab.

Among many class girls she was one who had this experience.

The chair in lab was normal chair, without back support, So many times she could feel teacher's dick on her back, when the computer teacher explains something on screen. And many times his hands on thighs, on shoulders, and some times peeping in breast area.
i thnk dese incidnts usually comon for girls
pity on dem

Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 3rd July 2016
sweta.sam30 sweta.sam30 is offline
Visit my website
 
Join Date: 18th March 2014
Posts: 60
Rep Power: 9 Points: 111
sweta.sam30 is beginning to get noticed
Quote:
Originally Posted by jenni.jennifer View Post
i thnk dese incidnts usually comon for girls
pity on dem

Yes u right, my wife said she faced these many times.

Reply With Quote
Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 08:46 AM.
Page generated in 0.01886 seconds