Xossip

Go Back Xossip > BackOffice> Parking Lot> Xclusive Queen Contest > Xclusive Queen Contest 2016 Round 2 : "Stolen moments" Entry Thread

Closed Thread Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 18th July 2016
\\\\\ The B U Double Z /////
  IPL Superstar Contest: XP Superstar Contest    Bigg Boss: XP's Bigg Boss Contest    IPL Superstar Contest: XP Superstar Contest    Cricket World Cup: WC Contest Winner    Moderator: Moderator of some forums    Hotty Spotter: Bollygallery contest    IPL Superstar Contest: XP Superstar Contest      
JustFlyingHigh has hacked the reps databaseJustFlyingHigh has hacked the reps databaseJustFlyingHigh has hacked the reps databaseJustFlyingHigh has hacked the reps databaseJustFlyingHigh has hacked the reps databaseJustFlyingHigh has hacked the reps databaseJustFlyingHigh has hacked the reps databaseJustFlyingHigh has hacked the reps databaseJustFlyingHigh has hacked the reps databaseJustFlyingHigh has hacked the reps databaseJustFlyingHigh has hacked the reps databaseJustFlyingHigh has hacked the reps databaseJustFlyingHigh has hacked the reps databaseJustFlyingHigh has hacked the reps databaseJustFlyingHigh has hacked the reps databaseJustFlyingHigh has hacked the reps databaseJustFlyingHigh has hacked the reps databaseJustFlyingHigh has hacked the reps databaseJustFlyingHigh has hacked the reps database
Thumbs up Xclusive Queen Contest 2016 Round 2 : "Stolen moments" Entry Thread

Our Xclusive Divas aka The Classic Divas took us to hilt of seduction in a jiffy What an outstanding seductive performance it has been, still their poses are lingering in front of eyes and the plethora of dreams and desires never empties.

That takes us now to "STOLEN MOMENTS" , the moments you stole away from the eyes of world but sometime gave a glimpse of it to the lucky ones watching you on that supposed to be eluded beach or peeping from window when you were engrossed in rain in your garden or roof top, and when you were totally naughty the bathroom shower and tub were the lucky ones to witness the utmost erotica.

Ever tried being naughty in the kitchen? Or living room? Or bathroom? Or any other room? Or without any room?

May be you liked showing off your curves and flaunts in a pool or teased the lucky passerby on a vacant road, may be some one was luckier than us when you had your moments of ecstasy under a waterfall.

Nevertheless you stole the moments for yourself. Take us through those STOLEN MOMENTS in which ever style you want to, our greedy eyes, our lusty thoughts and our naughty dreams are inviting you to the Second Round - STOLEN MOMENTS.

Note : Contestants can choose any one of the theme ideas for Round 2 conforming to the round theme : Stolen moments

Entries to "Stolen moments" would be accepted from 20 JUL 2016 09:00 HRS IST till 23 JUL 2016 23:59 HRS IST.
All times are in IST.

Schedule for The Contest
Round 2 : "Stolen moments" Entry Thread

Opening : 20th July 2016 09:00 HRS IST
Closing : 23rd July 2016 23:59 HRS IST

Participants are requested to follow all rules mentioned here. For any query either send PM to organisers or post here

Posting video entries in Masaladesi (MD) as well will definitely attract attention from a lot more people. You might not wanna miss this great advantage of getting more votes. Here is the Tutorial for posting videos at MD. Select the Xclusive prefix while posting your videos.

This thread is meant only for submission of pics by the participants. For Chitchat,comments,discussions and reviews, please go to Chit Chat Thread. Help us to maintain the decorum of this thread please.

Warning : Offenders/Spammers would face strict action including ban.

Last edited by JustFlyingHigh : 20th July 2016 at 03:16 AM.

Old 18th July 2016
\\\\\ The B U Double Z /////
  IPL Superstar Contest: XP Superstar Contest    Bigg Boss: XP's Bigg Boss Contest    IPL Superstar Contest: XP Superstar Contest    Cricket World Cup: WC Contest Winner    Moderator: Moderator of some forums    Hotty Spotter: Bollygallery contest    IPL Superstar Contest: XP Superstar Contest      
JustFlyingHigh has hacked the reps databaseJustFlyingHigh has hacked the reps databaseJustFlyingHigh has hacked the reps databaseJustFlyingHigh has hacked the reps databaseJustFlyingHigh has hacked the reps databaseJustFlyingHigh has hacked the reps databaseJustFlyingHigh has hacked the reps databaseJustFlyingHigh has hacked the reps databaseJustFlyingHigh has hacked the reps databaseJustFlyingHigh has hacked the reps databaseJustFlyingHigh has hacked the reps databaseJustFlyingHigh has hacked the reps databaseJustFlyingHigh has hacked the reps databaseJustFlyingHigh has hacked the reps databaseJustFlyingHigh has hacked the reps databaseJustFlyingHigh has hacked the reps databaseJustFlyingHigh has hacked the reps databaseJustFlyingHigh has hacked the reps databaseJustFlyingHigh has hacked the reps database

Round 2 Entries Index

Serial NumberParticipant NameEntry Post Link
1sabasexy#3
2naughtykaajal#4
3psychoknight#5 (Non-Competing)
4hottiestuti#6
5love gate#7
6 jkcutecpl#8
7Mission2Screw#9
8Muktomona.SreeLekha#10
9Nik3#11
10Lovbirds#12

Last edited by JustFlyingHigh : 24th July 2016 at 12:09 AM.

Old 20th July 2016
Custom title
  Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year    Xclusive Booty Queen: Xclusive Queen Contest      
sabasexy is one with the universesabasexy is one with the universesabasexy is one with the universesabasexy is one with the universe
dear friends, we didnt get enuf time 2 prepare fr the contest n this round is vry tough for us, this random shoot is frm last month frm our summer vacation to south.........

we had a room wid a balcony facing the pool..we did this in braod daylight.......so many ppl must hav seen saba posing nude......vry exciting

Old 21st July 2016
Custom title
  Xclusive Flashing Queen: Xclusive Queen Contest      
naughtykaajal is one with the universenaughtykaajal is one with the universenaughtykaajal is one with the universenaughtykaajal is one with the universenaughtykaajal is one with the universenaughtykaajal is one with the universenaughtykaajal is one with the universenaughtykaajal is one with the universenaughtykaajal is one with the universenaughtykaajal is one with the universe
Kaajal at her sluttiest best.... exposing in public like a royal slut and making dicks hard

Last edited by naughtykaajal : 22nd July 2016 at 12:28 AM.

Old 21st July 2016
Normal is Boring
  Xclusive Queen: Xclusive Queen Contest    Photographer: Photography Contest    Storyteller: Valentine's Love Guru      
psychoknight has hacked the reps databasepsychoknight has hacked the reps databasepsychoknight has hacked the reps databasepsychoknight has hacked the reps databasepsychoknight has hacked the reps databasepsychoknight has hacked the reps databasepsychoknight has hacked the reps databasepsychoknight has hacked the reps databasepsychoknight has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to psychoknight
UL: 6.48 mb DL: 43.58 mb Ratio: 0.15
Xclusive Queen Contest 2016 Round 2 : "Stolen moments" Non-competing entry

Xclusive Queen Contest 2016 Round 2 : "Stolen moments"

A glance of Ria's stolen moments while non-competing in the contest.

The wind whipped her hair, molding it to her slender cheekbones, like a second skin.
She tilted her face, catching the first rain drops as they began to fall upon the thirsty earth.
Closing her eyes and inhaling - slowly, letting her skin savor the moisture in separate, single increments.
It was as if every cell of her body had come alive, dancing with the same electrical intensity as the lightning that surged through the sky.
The thunder, an angry grumble of nature rumbled over head.
In those few moments, she felt joyously alive...
And she knew no fear.
Locked in a spell of the elements... Feeling the storm...
Bringing her peace...With herself...
Bringing her peace... With the world.

: Leisa M. Dierdorf

Old 22nd July 2016
  Xclusive Queen: Xclusive Queen Contest      
hottiestuti has hacked the reps databasehottiestuti has hacked the reps databasehottiestuti has hacked the reps databasehottiestuti has hacked the reps databasehottiestuti has hacked the reps databasehottiestuti has hacked the reps databasehottiestuti has hacked the reps databasehottiestuti has hacked the reps databasehottiestuti has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Skype™ to hottiestuti
hottiestuti-2016

Round 2:Stolen moments

Hey guys..first of all..i like to thank all the admirers an naughty fans of stuti who appreciated our round 1 posts and also to those lazy guys out there who didn't commented but shagged all the way on her..haha..just kidding..
So,let us come to theme of this round.Many of you might have guessed what our babe is thinking to this time for the theme.One month ago,when stuti and i read the theme of this round,we just looked at each other and i can see a"naughty smile on her face..saying "ďt's for me".
Stolen Moments:If you guys have gone through our thread (dare2bare),you would have seen that our hottie is master in stealing some naughty moments whenever where ever she thought and this time she got a reason to steal and motivation to go beyond her boundaries to make this round a great hit.

So,lets enjoy our hottiestuti in her stolen moments

Stuti in her favorite suit..

Let those tired fisherman and lonely drooling guys had a good show..

This guy was walking on beach as if he is heartbroken or something.stuti gave her a nice show by giving a nice hot shoot while he was there watching us...may be he was much relaxed later..

Suddenly a lady with ink came on beach and stuti came up with the idea of having "xossip"written on her as this shoot is exclusively for xossip.com...and also let the lady do her"bohni"(first sell)

Let's have another one on waist too...

The lady told her that the ink will take some time to dry up or will spoil your bikini..and you all know stuti just love her bikinis a lot..

Till now you might have guessed how much generous our hottie is for everybody she came across whether he is a fisherman,heartbroken guy or the tattoo lady.So,why to keep hotel staff and guests deprived of her beauty.Let's have a dip in hotel pool too..

Its a nice sunny day ..isn't it??

here come our mermaid...

How this tattoo..

This guy was there on the beach staring stuti since we entered.So,stuti asked him why don't he join her in some pics.How kind she is..isn't it??

Stuti always liked to have this kind of one piece bikini....trying hard to cover her..

Stuti is quite comfortable in her swimsuit to give me ride back to hotel...if anyone want to share seat??

another day ..different beach..different people and another hot bikini on our hottie...

i don't want tan lines of this bikini top on my shoulders and neck...

"what about tan lines on your thighs and bums??" i said and she replied quite promptly.....

stuti's love for red....oops life guard on beach are also in red...one of them came to her and told not go near water as there are lot of poisonous jelly fish on this shore...and mam,you are not wearing any clothes. These are his words...hahah

my favorite dare ...

a nice beach ...fine white sand...cool breeze and only a few people around....

this one was good...zipper in front..lot of relief

stuti in her boldest avatar....hold your breath guys...coz
"just fuck anybody..i dont care..i am enjoying this"
i heard when i warned her that few guys are approaching at a distance

no words...

a few minutes later i composed myself...took a big gulp of vodka and when the insecurity and fear flew away from my mind too...i clicked some of my masterpieces ...

my favorite...

thanks everyone..we are leaving goa now...our fav place..

Last edited by hottiestuti : 22nd July 2016 at 04:34 PM.

Old 22nd July 2016
Custom title

love gate has hacked the reps databaselove gate has hacked the reps databaselove gate has hacked the reps databaselove gate has hacked the reps databaselove gate has hacked the reps databaselove gate has hacked the reps databaselove gate has hacked the reps database

“Sex is a part of nature.
I go along with nature.”

Walk with me. SPEND TIME?

Walk with me in the beach...to the palm

Let the cold breeze os sea cool you down.

HOLD THE ROCK- SEA WITH ROCK?

SHE NOT TO SHOW HER TO ANY OTHER,
ONLY XOSIPIANS CAN VIEW IT,
NOT EVEN A SINGLE MEN HAS VIEWED HER ASSETS,
SO ITS FOR AND THE ONLY XOSSIPIANS.

DO U THINK THIS PICS TOOK WHILES OTHERS WATCHING,
NO ITS FOR ONLY AND ONLY XOSSIPIANS

Thanks for making her ass queen last year. Her ass is trying its gratitude to its countless fans.
Tell me, which part of her you like most?
Frontal?

Side view?
Or with a peak of her side boobs will aroused you more?

THIS IS SPL FOR HER ASS LOVERS,
IF ANY ONE INTERSTED IN DOGGY,
THIS IS UNFORGETABLE PICS.

And if are feeling hot by admiring her heavenly beautiful ass, it is time to cool down.
Cool down with Sofi.
In Sofi style.

What is this? You seemed even hotter than before?
A bath in chilled water did not do any good I suppose.
Then It is the time to bring the show outside.

Last edited by love gate : 23rd July 2016 at 02:11 AM.

Old 23rd July 2016
Custom title
  Xclusive BJ Queen: Xclusive Queen Contest      
jkcutecpl is one with the universejkcutecpl is one with the universejkcutecpl is one with the universejkcutecpl is one with the universejkcutecpl is one with the universe

Alisha is now refreshed and her aching muscles felt relieved after the brief massage but now the sexual tension, the urge to mate arises in her. The urge to get crushed and enjoyed by a man making the Queen Alisha a submissive “SLAVE”.

She was wet between her nether lips as her soaked panty tells the tale. Don’t know Amit obsreve that wet patch or not but the aroma of her pussy engulfed the entire room.

Alsha got up from the bed and move towards washroom. Feeling sticky, she needs a hot shower.

She entered the washroom leaving behind the door ajar.

I think you should also wash your hands as you may also feel sticky. This is the command from me Amit was waiting for.

He entered the washroom after me where Alisha was busy in taking the shower. She ignored our presence in washroom.

I gestured Amit to remove his clothes and join Alisha in the shower.

He was really a shy guy and was very nervous for his moves. Somehow he put the courage to touch Alisha in the shower. Alisha didn’t react to his touch and continue to enjoy the warm water droplets on her body.

After some time Alisha turn towards him and being a lady in heat straightaway took hold of his semi erect tool in her hand. Very gently she rubbed his tool with her soft fingers to clean the dick.

Oh my God!! Did Alisha’s next “Immortal Desire” is to give life to that black monster.

Thinking of this my tool too was on fire and stretched my underwear. Amit too was very excited on the mere thought of his blacky between the pink juicy lips of “Kashmir Ki Kali”.

His semi-erect dick suddenly started to expand in its size. Amit look like looses his control on smelling the next move of Alisha and very excitedly starts to enjoy her curves on his own wish.

Suddenly the worst moment of night comes as he started to erupt in Alisha’s hand and marking her thighs and lower body with his potent white seeds.

Alisha helps him to discharge by holding his dick till it looses its rigidity. Amit looked very sorry for his act but Alisha didn’t utter a single word. As his balls emptied, she turns towards the shower to wash the white patches now trailing downwards to her feet.

Amit also helped her and tried to compensate the loss by licking the forbidden fruit, the love hole of Alisha. Alisha didn’t react to any of his move and completed her bath.

At the time, the guy left after taking his charges, Alisha was falling asleep. Her face looks very tired and dull due to sexual frusation. My intentions at that time was to give her what she longs for but I don’t want to disturb her as the whole day was very hectic for us.

Don’t know what time it was when I woke up by feeling soft, hot and wet lips of Alisha around my cock but the morning was very lovely and the best part of it was that it’s raining heavily outside. She was working hard on my dick and making sounds like a pro sucking a cock.

She knew I had woken up but she continued her assault. Within few minutes I was about to cum so stopped her eventually. She was hot from the last two days and it’s only me now who can cool off her and provide some pleasure to my angel.

She knew what I had in my mind. I open the gallery door and she followed me there.

There was pool in ground floor in front of the gallery where some young boys were enjoying swimming. There was an open restaurant towards left of the pool. I felt a chill in my spine on thinking what we are going to do in open and almost infront of all in just few minutes.

If those guys and the waiters were lucky enough to note our presence in the gallery, there will be a lifetime show for them.
Within seconds I was rock hard and in very few minutes Alisha was on the floor sucking me hard.

She was wet and hot as hell and I want to cool her off soon, otherwise, she will blew me off or may be chop me off in heat but the destiny had own script.

Once again Alisha left high and dry because after some foreplay as soon as I penetrate her, cum blasts from my dick and she scream like a bitch may be just to please me or to get the attention from her lovers who by this time had definitely a mini XXX show and all must be satisfied too.

What a destiny for poor Alisha. She had satisfied all of us but her pleasure is still far far away!!!

No Chatting, No C2C. Believe in real meet only.
Read How I Convinced Alisha For My Dark Fantasies : PART-1, PART-2, PART-3, PART-4, PART-5.........COMPLETE

Last edited by Bookseeker : 14th August 2016 at 05:32 PM.

Old 23rd July 2016

Mission2Screw is hunted by the papparaziMission2Screw is hunted by the papparazi
Stolen !!!

Isnt it good to start fresh? It always is !!

A refreshing bath before we start the day !

After bath and photoshoot, we are really tired, have no choice to go out for Lunch...
But Lunch? The normal way? what difference does it make from others?
Here she goes... this is how we went to have our lunch, the waiter was overwhelmed to see her and serve food, had we asked, he would have served her also...

Comeback the same way..No, lets grab some fresh air !!!

Way back to the room, we saw a small stream by the national highway, so thought of a kinky idea, unfortunate that we had company ...

There was a Dhobi washing cloths in the stream, well !!! Lets use him as well...

She went down to wash her titties and came back to the car...
The guy followed her to the car seat...

Asked him if he wanted to see her complety naked, he was blown away, stepped down the car to show her private parts...

Asked him if he wanted to feel... made him touch her soft boobs...
He did... look at the smile in his face...

Got back room for the photoshoot again !!!

How long do we shoot inside the room, no fresh air, lets grab some fresh air from the farm for the titties and pussy...

Isnt it awesome to relax like this under the tree?

What a feel running naked in the road in broad day light !!! Wow ...

Lets make use of the cart while the farmer was plowing the field with his cow!!!
Try to see the man in the background !

As the sun goes down and the dark sky covers up, is it really safe for a hot lady to be naked?
No right, so here is the Police helpline details just in case assistance is required on the road.. i meant ASSISTANCE... nothing else...

Ufff day long travel in the car... Sooo tiring , Lets take the Bus!!!
Will have to wait for the bus for long before we take one...

Bus does not come on time, but lorries do... wow... check the traffic man...
What a feel... I wish they all saw me naked, would have been great if few happened to touch me here and there...

But was not that lucky enough... What a day of fresh air...
But day was far Better... Night, under the cover of four walls was so painful for 16 shots...

Do we need a Vdo for this round? Well, i dont think its required, lets have that for the next round !!!
Untill then let me edit the VDO

Note: A mix from multiple sessions/ shoots..

Last edited by JustFlyingHigh : 24th July 2016 at 01:24 AM.

Old 23rd July 2016
  Xclusive Boobs Queen: Xclusive Queen Contest      
Muktomona.SreeLekha is one with the universeMuktomona.SreeLekha is one with the universeMuktomona.SreeLekha is one with the universeMuktomona.SreeLekha is one with the universeMuktomona.SreeLekha is one with the universeMuktomona.SreeLekha is one with the universeMuktomona.SreeLekha is one with the universeMuktomona.SreeLekha is one with the universeMuktomona.SreeLekha is one with the universeMuktomona.SreeLekha is one with the universe
Stolen Moments - Sreelekha's Revenge
It was almost 6 PM in the evening, but Atul was not here!! Sreelekha was getting anxious. Once again she looked at her wrist watch, though she knew that within a minute she is checking it thrice.
She pressed her upper lips between her teeth, what should she do?
“ Should I call Atul, or continue to watch how irresponsible he can be! He knows very well that Puja is not far away, every human of this city is out for their last minute marketing, but they could not even start yet!”

After a while Atul picked up the phone in a serious tone.
“Yes Sree darling? What can I do for you honey?”
Sree waited for a moment before she could frame proper words to burst upon him. But before she could utter a single word, Atul sarted speaking again,
“I know honey, you are angry, and you should be…but you know this month end auditing is killing me. I promise you, Sunday we will go for shopping, I promise….extremely sorry Sree, but I know you will understand…”
Atul was still speaking, but Sreelekha hanged up the phone. Sunday means only seven days to go for Puja, and by that time all the latest fashion stock will be exhausted from market.
Hesitantly she picked up the phone again, she loves Atul, but that doesn’t mean that he will take her for granted. She dialled the number of Soumya, Atul’s colleague. Hopefully he will be available as he is not working for accounts department. Unmarried Soumya always gave Sreelekha a lusty look, and now is the time to utilise her feminine charm.

When the first whatsapp message hit Atul’s inbox, he could not believe his eyes. It is his Sree, his darling Sree exposing like a queen seductress

Before he could have a good look at this picture, the second picture hits. It was more seductive, in more skimpy outfit.

One by one more picture was coming

Atul was about to praise her for her new clothes, just then he noticed something that made him awestruck!! These picture was taken inside their kitchen!
And these are not self-shot!! Who took it then!!

It was almost 10 o’clock in the night and Atul was driving his sedan at full speed. One by one images continue to hit his inbox, and he was levelling the accelerator with the car floor.

Atul needs an answer, who took the picture?

With whom she went for shopping?

Who entered their kitchen? Atul was finding that answer and praying…

“ Please god, let it be limited to the kitchen, do not let it be the bedroom in the background”

Atul was rushing his car towards home. The backlight of the car was red like danger, the danger of Sreelekha’s revenge.

Sex Goddess Sreelekha : http://www.xossip.com/showthread.php?t=1435586

Last edited by Muktomona.SreeLekha : 23rd July 2016 at 11:04 PM.

Closed Thread Free Video Chat with Indian Girls