Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Stories> English > Manju - My sex kitten

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 8th September 2016

arvindbanu is a pillar of our communityarvindbanu is a pillar of our communityarvindbanu is a pillar of our communityarvindbanu is a pillar of our communityarvindbanu is a pillar of our communityarvindbanu is a pillar of our community
Nice story

Nice story. I'm sure update will be great

Old 8th September 2016
Custom title

enjoywith has celebrities hunting for his/her autographenjoywith has celebrities hunting for his/her autographenjoywith has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
UL: 25.34 gb DL: 30.20 gb Ratio: 0.84
nice update....and going good....though already read such plots multiple times.....try some different way dear

Old 8th September 2016
Custom title

rajus0105 has received several accoladesrajus0105 has received several accoladesrajus0105 has received several accoladesrajus0105 has received several accoladesrajus0105 has received several accolades
nice..

Old 8th September 2016
Custom title

trump_007 has disabled reputations
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandy4hotgirls View Post
Hot story..plz continue
Quote:
Originally Posted by arvindbanu View Post
Nice story. I'm sure update will be great
Quote:
Originally Posted by rajus0105 View Post
nice..
thx ... enjoy

Old 8th September 2016
Custom title

Quote:
Originally Posted by enjoywith View Post
nice update....and going good....though already read such plots multiple times.....try some different way dear
sure .. will do.

Old 8th September 2016
Custom title

Anni: leave me. Will lay down for sometime after which i will apply move.
Me: If we apply the move now, you will get relief from pain soon.
Anni: Its paining. Its difficult for me to get up.
Me: Were is it paining ?

Sexy angel had pointed to her waist, left leg and left toes as the areas in which she is experiencing pain. I slowly touched her toe area and asked to point the location where she is experiencing pain.

Asked my angel to show her leg and without waiting for reply slightly lifted her sari up and started to apply move around her toes. after applying on her toes stated to move towards her ankle passing over her ankle chain.

Anni had closed her eyes and was thinking there is so much wrong with this whole situation I cannot even begin to understand it. Something cold touches my leg, my eyes snap to him, the cream is smeared on his palm, he focuses on my leg and applies the medicine so carefully... Almost lovingly... What the hell is wrong with me?! I look away and try to ignore the desire which was gaining its own heartbeat within me, if I'm not careful it will take over.

My hands were moving her sari slightly up as when i started to apply the medicine. they were weaving magic on her. she was was quite and was enjoying the way i was caressing her toes, ankle and legs while applying the medicine. I was totally aroused feeling and rubbing her legs.

As i was tracing my way up for applying the medicine, i lifted her sari accordingly. though i had moved the sari covering her left leg, the portion of her sari covering her other leg was also starting to raise and exposed it too. It was amazing to see the luscious and seductive meaty legs. the highlight being the view was really up close and was feeling them too. Sure it erected a down under. I simply wanted to squeeze her meaty thighs madly and enjoy the softness of it, but was really keep a close tab on my feeling as it didn't want to spoil this at any cost.

But, my sexy anni was taken back by the way i was massaging and applying the medicine and she was surprised by the fact that i was in control even when the beauty of the sexy lady was in display when all others were eagerly waiting to see when her pallu wud slip showing off her meaty jugs or her sari move aside to show her meaty waist and melons.

After applying the medicine on her toes, ankle and the complete length of her legs, i did the most unexpected thing of actually pulling her sari and petticoat down her legs covering them fully. and then asked my sexy angel,

Me: what are the other area in which she is experiencing pain.
Anni: to which she pointed to her waist area.
Me: to apply the medicine in your waist area wud want you to either lay down on your chest or lie down sideways so that i could apply the medicine properly.
Anni: (without thinking about the consequences anni lay herself on her chest) okay

I was blown away by the beauty of her ass. Wanted to tease my angle more. So, though of some kinky ways to tease. I placed my hands on them and asked my angel,

Me: if she is experience any sort of pain.
Anni: yes, apply the medicine properly.
Me: Okay. but to apply the medicine you need to loose your sari so that i cud easily apply.

Anni, without thinking too much started to loosen the sari a bit. With both her hands behind she as starting to pull her sari down from her ass, so that i could apply the medicine properly.

Me: Anni, dont struggle ? I will do it myself. you need to take complete rest.

After this, i placed both my hands on her waist at either sides and started to move the sari downwards. The moment my hands felt those silky smooth waist meat, i just could not control myself. I was about to burst down-under.

The sari, started to moved down, but stopped beyond few. Since, anni had tied the sari real tight, i was not able to move it downwards as i wanted too. And, i was confused as to how should i do it.

A thought occurred to me that i move the sari all the way upwards and her ass gets automatically exposed. Was totally confused as how to proceed.

Anni, seeing me looking confused, just lifted her body (below waist) upwards. Sensing it, i just rushed my hands inside it and started to lookout for the place where anni had pinned her sari and petticoat together. Unpinned it.

Now, asked my anni to lift her ass upwards so that i could remove her sari. Started to remove them and it exposed the back satin petticoat that anni had worn beneath.

Then i told to her, that i need to untie her petticoat so that i could apply the medicine. After telling this and not waiting for a response from my her, untied it. After un-tieing it, pulled her petticoat down. Now, her panties were exposed.

Wow !! Its was polka dotted pink pantie. Now, it was time to pull that too down for applying medicine.

Took the medicine and started to apply them on her back and then on her ass. Slowly started to apply them in a circular motion. I was waiting for her to enjoy the way i was applying the medicine as she had done while i had applied on her legs.

I did not want to miss the opportunity at any cost and started to feel her waist meat while applying the medicine, pinched her ass bums gently and squeezed them occasionally. And, she was feeling the heat and excitement. Couple of time she moaned and covered it up telling she winced in pain.

Old 8th September 2016
Custom title

I wanted to pull the pantie more down. So tried pulling it, but could not do so. I figured it out that since, she was laying down, her front side of pantie was pressed against the sofa and it wud hard to remove them.

so, i inserted my hands beneath her stomach and tried to pull the pantie bit down. in that process gently caressed her pussy over the pantie and felt her public hair too. she immediately moaned a bit "iss aaahhh".

Seems there was pleasure liquid oozing out of her pantie. Its was wet. Felt my earlier applying of medicine had a real arousing effect on her. So decided not to waste this opportunity at any cost.

Then asked the sexy lady to sleep one sided so that i could apply the medicine on her waist folds. She gently lifted her hands and started to move. With her pallu of her sari already down, the movement presented me the amazing view of her boobs held captive inside her blouse. They were trying to pop out of her blouse. She slept one sided with her ass facing me and she had covered her pussy with her hands.

Damn, this sexy lady is teasing me, a thought occurred. Not damped by this, adjusted myself to see if there is any way i could see her pussy, but she had fully covered. But the sight of her navel sitting right in the middle of her luscious waist as mesmerizing. Really was intoxicating.

Then slowly took the medicine and started to apply on her waist and allowed my hand to advance towards her pussy. She didn't resist it. So started to moved towards her pussy and stared to feel her public hair. Tried to remove her hand which was covering her pussy, but she did not allow it. I was really mad.

To make it more erotic, i started to remove her sari and petticoat. she was just in her panties and that too showing her meaty ass bums behind and hardly covering her pussy at front.

With unable to remove her hands, thought of another route to reach her pussy. inserted my hands right between her thunder thighs and squeezed them. My sexy kitten was slowly but steadily losing her self control and was getting excited. Then moved my hands upwards towards her pantie and squeezing the seductive meat all along. And anni, wanted to tease more, so she did not allow my hands to proceed further and stopped the movement by sandwiching my hand between her naked thighs.

Me: anni, please leave my hands alone. they are on a mission.

Anni, slowly parted her thighs and released my hands which were caged there. And not to waste this moment, i in a swift motion pulled down her pantie to her knees.

she, felt its hard to contain and she wanted to see what and all i was going to do and was fully prepared for the excitement and steamy ride.

Now, that she did not resist the pull down of her pantie .. i removed it completely and started to sniff them. I rubbed the crotch of her panties over my nose ... inhaling sharply the scent of hers. It was so sexy that I was as close to her pussy as I would ever get.

After getting intoxicated and lustfully gazing at her naked ass bums and what not .. i placed my left hand on her shoulder and right on her waist and made my sexy kitten to lay straight. she was blushing, but had her pussy covered with her hands.

I stood up so that she could see the size of my erection down below. And she too did it and mischievously smiled as if she was thinking what wud happen if the monster tool was inside hers.

Now, i placed my fingers on her forehead and started to caress her luscious meat and started to move down towards her nose, settled down on her lips teased them before moving towards her chin and the to her neck. Without stopping moved towards her chest and blouse area for mad exploration. planted my fingers on the hooks of her blouse. inserted a finger into her blouse and tried to scoop out her melons. she gasped .. "isss aaaahhhh"

then moved further down to her mesmerizing navel hole. circled around her navel .. teasing the meat around it .. poking them gently and then playing with them. then it automatically slid further down to her pussy area. she safe guarded her pussy with both hands. tried to insert my hands into it, but could not get into, but was able to stroke and pull couple of her pussy hairs. she cried out of pain and she moved my hands aside.

with unable to conquer her pussy, concentration moved to her waist and navel hole. without wasting any time, buried my face into her navel and started sucking and licking it. exerted more pressure and started to lick and suck her navel hole .. she started to moan bit louder and louder. She was in heaven and was enjoying it. she placed her hands on my head and started to kneed my hair.

Old 9th September 2016
Custom title

tjain83 is hunted by the papparazitjain83 is hunted by the papparazitjain83 is hunted by the papparazitjain83 is hunted by the papparazitjain83 is hunted by the papparazitjain83 is hunted by the papparazi
UL: 74.22 gb DL: 17.23 gb Ratio: 4.31
Erotic update

http://www.xossip.com/showthread.php...8#post45600598

Old 9th September 2016
Custom title

sandy4hotgirls is one with the universesandy4hotgirls is one with the universesandy4hotgirls is one with the universe
UL: 33.56 mb DL: 129.12 mb Ratio: 0.26
So sexy..plz continue

Old 9th September 2016
Custom title

enjoywith has celebrities hunting for his/her autographenjoywith has celebrities hunting for his/her autographenjoywith has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
UL: 25.34 gb DL: 30.20 gb Ratio: 0.84
nice update....keep ricking dude

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls