Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Stories> English > It contains everything

View Poll Results: I wanted to know what of kinda story is this for your.
Only good for reading 12 17.39%
Reading and shagging 24 34.78%
Multiple shag 20 28.99%
Changed something inside you 10 14.49%
Nothing and stop writing 3 4.35%
Voters: 69. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 17th September 2016
Visit my website

siking21 is a pillar of our communitysiking21 is a pillar of our communitysiking21 is a pillar of our communitysiking21 is a pillar of our communitysiking21 is a pillar of our communitysiking21 is a pillar of our community
Send a message via Yahoo to siking21
awesome update bro
waiting for arpita's reaction

Old 17th September 2016

kkk18 is beginning to get noticed
UL: 13.45 gb DL: 3.31 gb Ratio: 4.07
Spicy update bro. Eagerly awaiting the next updates. Repped you 75+18.

Old 18th September 2016
LIVE TO LOVE
  Hero of Stories: Regularly posts good stories    Gold Coins: Contributed more than $100 for XP server fund      
sexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps database
UL: 209.05 mb DL: 561.76 mb Ratio: 0.37
my god yo did spray your come on arpita didi.
she must be angry now as she knew what it is as she is full experienced.
don't forget she too is completely frustrated because of the situation.
i think it is right time to knock next door instead of dreaming nitu dear.

Old 18th September 2016

vermicel is hunted by the papparazivermicel is hunted by the papparazivermicel is hunted by the papparazivermicel is hunted by the papparazivermicel is hunted by the papparazivermicel is hunted by the papparazivermicel is hunted by the papparazi
Quote:
Originally Posted by sexyshree49 View Post
my god yo did spray your come on arpita didi.
she must be angry now as she knew what it is as she is full experienced.
don't forget she too is completely frustrated because of the situation.
i think it is right time to knock next door instead of dreaming nitu dear.
Ha ha. U said what my mind said. But i am thinking to take a different route . Actually i dont think much about the story. I am just write as i type. Not much thinking.go with reality. Anyways thanks for ur comments bro.

Last edited by vermicel : 18th September 2016 at 01:57 PM.

Old 18th September 2016

guddu singh is an unknown quantity at this point
Well written update bro... You have something different in your writing. It's fast paced, detailed and classy. Big fan bro. When can we expect the next update?

Old 18th September 2016
Custom title

loveukareena is a pillar of our communityloveukareena is a pillar of our communityloveukareena is a pillar of our communityloveukareena is a pillar of our communityloveukareena is a pillar of our communityloveukareena is a pillar of our communityloveukareena is a pillar of our communityloveukareena is a pillar of our communityloveukareena is a pillar of our community
awesome start with different story writing
seems some great erotica is coming from ur side

Old 18th September 2016

ggameboy25 is a pillar of our communityggameboy25 is a pillar of our communityggameboy25 is a pillar of our communityggameboy25 is a pillar of our communityggameboy25 is a pillar of our communityggameboy25 is a pillar of our community
Send a message via Yahoo to ggameboy25 Send a message via Skype™ to ggameboy25
Nice one and update fast plz

Old 19th September 2016

vermicel is hunted by the papparazivermicel is hunted by the papparazivermicel is hunted by the papparazivermicel is hunted by the papparazivermicel is hunted by the papparazivermicel is hunted by the papparazivermicel is hunted by the papparazi
Quote:
Originally Posted by ggameboy25 View Post
Nice one and update fast plz
Quote:
Originally Posted by loveukareena View Post
awesome start with different story writing
seems some great erotica is coming from ur side
Quote:
Originally Posted by guddu singh View Post
Well written update bro... You have something different in your writing. It's fast paced, detailed and classy. Big fan bro. When can we expect the next update?
Thank you all.will update soon

Old 19th September 2016

Harish shindhe is a pillar of our communityHarish shindhe is a pillar of our communityHarish shindhe is a pillar of our communityHarish shindhe is a pillar of our communityHarish shindhe is a pillar of our communityHarish shindhe is a pillar of our communityHarish shindhe is a pillar of our communityHarish shindhe is a pillar of our community
Wow..
Superb.narration is good. . Neetu s teasing is best i think. Keep going
EROTIC LOVE SAGA...Haripriya..(running)
http://www.xossip.com/showthread.php?t=1454452

Old 19th September 2016

Fear
I immediately cleaned myself. I was in deep fear. My body was shaking. I cursed myself again and again. I didn’t know what to do. I peeked outside my room to see if she told anything to mom. Mom was busy cutting some vegetables, I ran searching my sis. My mom was giving me angry curious looks for taking break from my studies. I just ignored her and went to my sister’s room. She had locked her room from inside. I didn’t have the guts to knock. I went back to my room and stayed there in fear. My body was still shaking. My head was plotting all chaotic scenes. What if she complains to my parents, how was my dad gonna react to it, what if people come to know about me, I would be a national shame. Debates would be running in new change against me. My head was exploding fear and creating all kinds of scrap stories. I almost cried in fear. I prayed to god with full deapth. I appologised to him and asked for help. I wanted everything to be all right. Each second was travelling like an hour. At that moment I heard Arpita’s door open. I ran towards her, she was also in a hurry and was going outside. My mom was again giving me the look. I ignored mom and ran towards my sister. She was almost outside our house when I got to her. I was calling her again and again but she was not responding. I caught her hand and pulled her, she violently shoved my hands off her. Her eyes were in anger, she sternly looked at me and said don’t ever talk to me. I pleaded to her and asked her not to tell dad and mom. She agngrily said getlost and went away. Now I din’t had the courage to follow her. I knew I was screwed and wait for my hanging. I dis-hearted went to my room and lay down on my bed. My mom came and say me sleeping, before she could say anything I told her I needed a gap and wanted to take rest. I was lucky as she didn’t bother me than. My whole body was hot and shivery. My head just stopped working as I was tired of seeing all crap built up by it.
Lost all
I was woken up by mom in the evening. Nitu had come for some study work. Mom said she wanted some help from me. My body was very much tired after all this, but how come Nitu wanted my help? I think mom didn’t think much and was having a proud moment about this. A studious gal wanted help from an idiot. I washed my face and went to Nitu who was waiting outside. She didn’t say much and asked me to come to her house as she wanted to help in one of the subjects. I didn’t say anything and followed her. My body was tired and my mind was dead. The day was heavy on me and I didn’t have the strength to take any stuff, positive or negative. I was in deep depression. I was cursed my behavior and my approach to sex and gals. I wanted to be good again and be the best in nature. I wanted to cut all possible bad things from my life. I was in a repent mode. I was saying sorry to god again and again. I promised to be a good natured boy in return of my good relationship with my family and especially my sister. All this was running in my head and I was in Nitu’s house.
I noticed that her house was empty and she was alone. She locked the front door and went to her room. I followed her but still my mind was with god. When I was inside she locked her room’s door and stood there looking at me. At that moment I came to my senses. She had the romantic eyes on her face. More precisely she had the lust eyes. I knew what was about to happen. She came to be, held my head and started to kiss me. Frankly I was not in my sane mood and was trying for sainthood. All this happened when I was negotiating with god. I just pushed her away. I wiped my lips and gave Nitu angry looks. I said I don’t want to do it and nor should she be doing it. It was wrong. I told her she should not be doing this before her marriage and stuffs like that. I didn’t say much but everything was about being good. I opened the door and dashed out to my house. Now please don’t ask me why I did it. As I said I was not in my sane mood. I didn’t know then that this little mistake of mine was going to be one of my biggest mistakes of my life. If I had written three mistakes of my life, then this would be one of the mistakes.
Everything was still good the next morning. I woke up early and got ready before time. My mom shocked to see this but didn’t complain. Arpita was still avoiding me and not talking to me. When I met Nitu, she too was not looking at me. I too was not in a mood to talk. Later in day when I was little relaxed I went to Nitu. AS I got near her, she avoided me and went away. I tried again and again but she avoided me. I thought she might be embarrassed as I was the good boy and she was a horny earlier. She might be feeling shy. I wanted to make her comfortable and assure her that I was not going to judge her. We were in love and I loved her the way she is. Till we returned home she avoided me. Slowly I was getting irritated with this. As we were going to our houses, I held her hand and pulled her towards me. I wanted make her comfortable but what I received on that day was horrific. She screamed at me for holding her hand. My body froze with fear. I was feeling like a molester. I made sure there were no one around us. Nitu came closer to me and warned me not to touch her or talk to her. She angrily dashed out from there to her house. I stood there for a moment and had no idea what had happened. She should be thanking me for showing concern to her and instead I am treated like a molester. In all hindi movies they show a concerned hero. For example in D D L J (Dilwale dulahniya le jayenge)when sharhukh kahn shows respect to kajol and tells her that he won’t have sex with her as she was an indian and Indians don’t have sex before marriage. As a virgin pussy is a gal’s pride. In return he is respected and gets loved from her. Here I was screamed and cursed.
I learnt that day a lesson. Hindi movies are crap. When a gal offers you sex, than fuck her like a monkey. Don’t try to be a good boy. My relationship with Nitu only got bad, she was now hanging out with other people. I even heard a rumor that she was having an affair with our class topper Anand. I was a looser.
Arpita was not talking to me. Rahul was busy with his new college life. Nitu was into motherfucker Anand. I was all alone this time. Completely alone.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls