Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Stories> English > It contains everything

View Poll Results: I wanted to know what of kinda story is this for your.
Only good for reading 12 17.39%
Reading and shagging 24 34.78%
Multiple shag 20 28.99%
Changed something inside you 10 14.49%
Nothing and stop writing 3 4.35%
Voters: 69. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 19th September 2016

vermicel is hunted by the papparazivermicel is hunted by the papparazivermicel is hunted by the papparazivermicel is hunted by the papparazivermicel is hunted by the papparazivermicel is hunted by the papparazivermicel is hunted by the papparazi
New me
I was sad and depressed, everything was happening at once. I couldn’t handle it. The only positive thing about me was that, I was never suicidal. All bad boys can relate to me. We are never suicidal no matter how bad the situation gets. We bad boys are always ready to fight the consequences. No matter how lost we may be by heart, but we still fight. Every last bencher knows he is going to fail but still enjoys his life to the fullest. He knows the result. But the good boys are always tensed as they don’t know how bad result they might get. They always fear the bad, but not we.
Anyways I hated seeing nitu laughing and sticking to Anand. I didn’t know about there relationship status but what I was seeing was not that good too. My sadness was turning to hatred. I wanted to show the bitch who I was. I wanted every cell in her body to repent for leaving me. There were many ways to make her repent.
1. Have another girlfriend better than her. This was outright impossible as getting Nitu took me years. The next would obviously not happen before she gets married. Still I tried but only got lame respose. I was only making mockery of myself by trying it. It only made me more and more angrier as what does all the gals think of themselves. They were outright rejecting my approach.
2. Get better in studies. This was a possible thing for me. I pledged myself to study better and show all the gals especially Nitu that I am the best. I picturing them in surprise as I get better marks then them in finals. This picture was too good. I was dreaming the scene again and again rejecting NItu when she comes back to me after realizing her mistake.
I planned my study time table for the rest of the year. It took me 1 whole day to plan it. Once everything was sorted out I waited for the next day to start with my new me. Next day I woke early at 4am and started studying. I was soo excited to beat them all. I studied studied and studied very hard for next 15 mintues. Then I slept like a baby. When I woke up I was already late for my school. It took few days but I understood that No 2 was also not happening.

Old 19th September 2016
Visit my website

siking21 is a pillar of our communitysiking21 is a pillar of our communitysiking21 is a pillar of our communitysiking21 is a pillar of our communitysiking21 is a pillar of our communitysiking21 is a pillar of our community
Send a message via Yahoo to siking21
Awesome work
waiting for more

Old 19th September 2016

vermicel is hunted by the papparazivermicel is hunted by the papparazivermicel is hunted by the papparazivermicel is hunted by the papparazivermicel is hunted by the papparazivermicel is hunted by the papparazivermicel is hunted by the papparazi
A looser
I was a looser at last. I had no hope in my life. I was now just a boy who just wanted to pass his day in day dreaming. In my dreams I always won and saw everybodies loosing face. Reality had total different face. I was nowhere between people. I whole life till then revolved around Arpita, Nitu and Rahul. Now nobody was there with me. We tend to get overconfident about people near us. I lost them all and I didn’t know what to do. I couldn’t make new friends. People were busy in studies. I was a looner and a looser. I had lost all hopes. I hated being at home as Arpita’s hated me and never talked to me properly. At school the site of Nitu only made things worse.
Twist
It was Navaratri and near our house there was huge ground. People had made a venue there for garba. This year I was not interested in visiting the place. On the second day it was a Saturday and our parents had decided to visit the place. Rahul and Arpita had decided to go with there friends to some other venue. Me, my parents, Nitu and her parents decided to visit the place. All of them went in Rahuls dad’s car. I walked to the venue as I was only 15 minutes to there, and I also didn’t want to be around Nitu. The ground was a circle shape and people danced in circles. There were chairs for people so sit around the circle. When I reached on the venue our parents were sitting together. They obviously were not going to dance. They had many friends also with them. They were chatting and having lot of fun. Nitu had gone for dancing. I was surprised to see Anand dancing with her. That bastard had travelled 10 Kms to be here. I was now sure about their affair. I hated to see them. Ignoring them I started to see all other beautiful gals around. All were great asses. After sometime Nitu’s mom Anita escused herself and left. I too was not feeling to be around all this happy people. I told my mom as I wanted to go home. She told me to go with Anita aunty as she was also heading home due to head ache. I didn’t say anything and left the place. Anita was little far in front of me. When I reached outside she had already left the venue. I walked home and I too didn’t want her company. I reached home and opened my gates. As I was going for my door something hit me. I went outside and searched for Anita’s car. The car was not there and the man door was locked. She had not yet reached home. I didn’t mind it at that point and went home. After 15 minutes’ curiosity creeped into me. I checked and still there was no sign of car. Now my heart was beating fast. I was feeling as if something fishy was going on. I locked my door and waked back to the venue hoping she might me be there. I saw everybody at the same place where I left them but there was no sign of Anita. I went to my mom and asked if she saw Anita. She gave me a surprised look inquiring how was I still at the venue. I didn’t want to alert her. I lied to her that I didn’t go home and was having a chat with my friend outside the venue all this time. I just came down just to inquire if Anita aunty was still there so that I could get a lift. Mom looked at me in hopelessness said Anita might have already slept by now. I bid adieu and left place as fast as possible. This time I walked with excitement. When I reached home, the car was still missing. Now curiosity was killing me. I went home and my eyes were spying completely on my neighbor. After 1 hour I saw the car arrive. Anita came out of the car and went straight home. I calculated the time and she reached home after 2 hrs. Suddenly I was being killed by curiosity. Now I wanted to know what happened and where she went. It was killing me. I had forgotten all my sorrows and now I was totally glued to this thriller. I couldn’t sleep that night. My mind couldn’t predict anything. I had no clue about it. I was not even sure if her disappearance was genuine one or it was something fishy. I had no clue. First I had to find that. If it was a genuine then no point probing her. If it was fishy then I knew things was going to be awesome entertaining. Now I had to find it but didn’t know from where to start first.

Old 19th September 2016

natureboy09 has received several accoladesnatureboy09 has received several accoladesnatureboy09 has received several accolades
Awesome it give us different enjoy up date bro

Old 19th September 2016
Visit my website

siking21 is a pillar of our communitysiking21 is a pillar of our communitysiking21 is a pillar of our communitysiking21 is a pillar of our communitysiking21 is a pillar of our communitysiking21 is a pillar of our community
Send a message via Yahoo to siking21
Awesome update bro cant wait for next

Old 19th September 2016

After69 is beginning to get noticed
Wow very interesting

Old 19th September 2016

Harish shindhe is a pillar of our communityHarish shindhe is a pillar of our communityHarish shindhe is a pillar of our communityHarish shindhe is a pillar of our communityHarish shindhe is a pillar of our communityHarish shindhe is a pillar of our communityHarish shindhe is a pillar of our communityHarish shindhe is a pillar of our community
Superb twist.. Please give long update
EROTIC LOVE SAGA...Haripriya..(running)
http://www.xossip.com/showthread.php?t=1454452

Old 19th September 2016
LIVE TO LOVE
  Hero of Stories: Regularly posts good stories    Gold Coins: Contributed more than $100 for XP server fund      
sexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps database
UL: 209.05 mb DL: 561.76 mb Ratio: 0.37
wow new twist, let us see what is their in basket

Old 19th September 2016
Custom title

madinmars is hunted by the papparazimadinmars is hunted by the papparazimadinmars is hunted by the papparazimadinmars is hunted by the papparazi
UL: 30.61 gb DL: 4.90 gb Ratio: 6.25
wow a gr8 twist.

Old 20th September 2016

Intelligent Me
Frankly I was not sure about Anita. I derived she was cheating her husband only because she lied about ill health and didn’t arrive home. Why did she lie or where was she in between? I prayed to god that she be a cheating wife and I hopefully catch her. Now the question was how?
My mind was killing itself trying to find a way. The waited for the next night for the same events to happen, but as all were working people they avoided going to venue. I was stuck. My eyes, ears and all my senses were glued to their house. I would be on my feet when I hear sound of any car, horn or people talking. I would study anita trying to find what was she thinking or for any lope holes. Being an idiot immature I had no idea what was happening. I had no source, I could speak about this to anyone. Telling to Rahul was a stern NO NO. I didn’t know how he would react and obviously I didn’t want to lose him too. I checked online all sorts of things like, how a cheater think, stand, dress etc etc. For months I was studying different things online and keeping an eye on her. I never found anything fishy about her, but one thing what I understood after studying soo much about human psychology is that I was an idiot. If I knew all about it earlier than I would have been a player and Nitu would had been just one among many. Anyways it was better late than never. At last I was taking control of my life, basically I was about to control all.
Failed Project One - Anita
I read her face and this is what I derived. She had thick eyebrows meaning she had good libido. She had pale eyes meaning she obviously was a lusty woman. Her forehead was high meaning she was intelligent. Thick lips meaning she enjoyed pleasure. Now we can’t derive everything just by reading one feature or two. Everything needs to combine together. Psychologically she was a confident woman. She knew what she was doing. She can never fall under influence. But her eyes were not steady. Her eyes would roam around as if searching for something. Eyes which are not steady can’t be trusted. I know knew that she had everything damn thing to be a cheat. As she was an intelligent woman it was obviously difficult to catch her. I waited for days hoping her to make a mistake.
Slowly as time went by I thought I was crazy and was a fool thinking her to be cheat. My belief on all face reading and psychological stuff vanished. I again had no clue and lost all hope. I cursed myself for studying all this mumbo jumbo and wasting my time. I left all my doubt and went to my same old loser life.
Party
It was new year and we had a party at Rahul house. Everyone was invited. There were lots of people. Me, Rahul and Sunil were just hanging outside the house ogling at other gals and aunties. Rahul and Sunil were much more into talking. I being 1 year junior to them had no common factor with them. I was just being with them physically and ogling gals. Gradually my mind stopped and was completely concentrated on everyone. I obviously didn’t believe in my psychology stuff anymore now but whats the harm in using it. My obvious target was Anita but I did had an eye on everyone. I made sure nobody saw me what I was doing. Nitu was obviously avoiding me. Whenever I was in her view her body would rotate I was shown her back side. If she can’t rotate her feet was always facing opposite my direction showing she wanted to avoid me.
I looked at Anita’s feet. One feet was hidden under the table, but the other was facing towards Rahul. He is her son and she had to be concerned about him. She would check her son out whenever possible. She was a concerned mom after all. I saw Rahul and he was totally facing Sunil. His feet were onto Sunil. Rahul was not thinking about his parents, typical about every parent kids relationship. Parents always have an eye on their kids in all circumstances and kids only think of parents when they want something. I didn’t know when I became philosophical but what I think was right. At that moment something stuck me. Sunil was listening to Rahul but his mind was wandering. My eyes ran towards his body. One of his feet was obviously facing Rahul but one was completely pointing somewhere else. If what I was seeing was right than his one feet was facing towards Anita. My body froze. My eyes swelled. Suddenly I had doubt about doubting my psychological studies. I immediately moved around and in a darker place where I could not be seen.
Project back on
They both were eyeing each other. I was damn sure about it. I was obviously disappointed with Sunil. He was our friend and she was his friends mom. How can he do that. I was confused, sad, and excited. I knew today with soo many people it was not happening but soon they were going to do it if my assumptions are correct. Yes, my assumptions. I was only deriving things, I had to catch things red handed to prove myself. If it was true, then it would only make me hate Sunil very very much. He back stabbed us then.
The Plot
Now how to catch them. I was again plotting and plotting traps. For a change I kept an eye on Sunil. I went to Sunil and tried to be more around him. If my assumptions were correct then they would have sex as soon as possible. I totally relied on my instinct. Something had to happen the next day as they both are ignited.
I told Sunil that I could bunk school the next day if we plan for a movie. He said he had some work at home and could join me. So Sunil ditched me. He was a pretty good liar. But I obviously observed his eyes and voice losing its continuity. I acted unhappiness to him for going to school the next day. I wanted him to believe that I won’t be around if he was plotting to do anything. Later I inquired about Rahul, he too was not going to be around as his mom had asked him to stay for cleaning the house. He avoided her by going to college. So two things got clear, nobody would be at home and Anita would be staying to clean the house. So the next day was apt for them to cheat. Now how to catch them? It was not an easy job. They won’t do it in my presence and how to enter the house was a tricky thing. I had to take 1 single risk. I didn’t know how I was going to take it, but my blood was giving me the rush to take the plunge.
I lied to my mom about ill health and stayed home. I knew everybody’s time table. Rahul’s dad and Nitu left for office and school. Rahul always left at 10:30am. I told mom that I was alright and wanted to see a friend who too was on leave due to some accident. She obviously was angry but I begged and left the place. I made sure that mom was not seeing me. I sneaked into Rahul’s house. Rahul was having his tea in the drawing room. His mom was helping the maid to clean. She was screaming at Rahul for not helping her. Rahul saw me and we both went to his room. We chatted while he was getting ready. The maid had already cleaned Rahul’s room. So nobody was going to disturb us there. Rahul went for bath and I waited for few minutes. Once I heard him Pour water on him, I knocked his door and told him that I was leaving. Now he being locked inside can’t see if I went or not. I knew every corner of his house. I knew which place was idle for hiding. Rahul’s bed had space under it, where I could hide. It was a silly risk but was worth a try. I hid myself under his big bed and prayed. My heart was beating so hard that I could hear it. I had no clue what to say if I get caught. I just stayed there like a dead mouse. Soon Rahul came out, dressed himself and left the room. I still didn’t come out. I heard his bike start and leave the place. I gradually came out made sure that his mom doesn’t catch me. The maid also left after some time. The door was closed a bit to my safety. I waited and waited. Nothing was happening. An hour passed and nothing happened. It was killing me. If I wanted to leave the house then I had to pass through Anita first. I was hungry and in fear. I was stuck there. I cursed my intelligence. If I get caught then all hell will break loose. Now I wanted to go home. Nothing was happening and fear was killing me. It was too big a risk I took. I didn’t even know what to tell my mom. She would be searching form me like an angry lioness.
After sometime someone came. I couldn’t hear anything as I was trapped inside Rahul’s room. I could only hear subtle sound. I couldn’t make out anything out of it. They were talking in a hush hush manner. I got little suspicious about it. I wanted to go out and check but it was too risky. I could only peek from the gap of the door. The gap not good enough to me see everything. I hoped the best and prayed. Soon his mom and other people came upstairs. Rahul and his parents room were upstairs of the house. My body froze as I didn’t want to get caught. I ran under the bed and waited.
I couldn’t hear anything now. After sometime I gathered courage and came out. I went to the door and tried to peek and couldn’t hear or see anything. I took the name of god and slowly opened the door. I peeked outside and saw nothing. I couldn’t hear also. I slowly opened the door more and pushed my head out. Still no sign of anyone. I took full courage and came out of the room. Nobody was there. Anita must have left the house and I was trapped inside it. I cursed myself for being such a fool. I felt like a big looser trying to be a Sherlock when there was no such thing. I doubted Anita because of my foolishness. I had only one option and that was to exit though the back door. I slowly proceeded myself downstairs.
Unexpected
As i crossed Rahul’s parents room I heard something. Anita had not left the house and I froze in fear. I didn’t know to run back under the bed or downstairs. For a moment curiosity creeped into me. What if someone was inside? I stayed outside for few seconds. I had to do something. My body was hot and blood was running like a jet. For my luck the door was not locked but only shut slightly. I could push it open if I wanted. I placed my finger and pushed a little. I tried to peek with the gap created. I couldn’t see anything. The room’s door was not in front of the bed. There was a small passage from the door and then it opens to the room. The bed was on the left side of the passage and being a big room there was ample amount of gap from room to the passage. I knew this and this was my only point of courage. I knew that if someone was on bed then I might be able to peek by hiding in the small passage. The person in bed can’t see the door opening. I opened bit by bit with shivering hands. Now I could hear the noise clearly. The noise only made me bolder and bolder. It was obviously noise of fucking. My heart went in supersonic speed now. I knew at last I was onto something. I slowly sneaked into the passage. I could clearly hear the repeated hitting of bodies now. The hear the moans and breathing of the couple. I patted myself and proceeded further. I slowly peeked onto the bed. What I saw just blew my eyes and head.
There were three people on the bed and were naked. There legs were on my side. I saw anita naked on the side. I could under her from her head and hair style. I knew it was her on the side. The guy was Sunil. I knew the bastard was into it. All my assumption were correct. I couldn’t see the third woman who was being fucked by him. Anita was kissing her and her head was coming between me and he third woman. Sunil was fucking her like a hungry dog. The view was awesome. I didn’t know what to do. Now for me everything was safe. I knew that now getting caught was not going to be a problem for me. I knew that I had them all. My cock was hard and wanted to be treated well. I took it out and started to shag. I planned to catch them and have sex with them. The view was awesome. I stayed for some time so that I can enjoy the view and then I will pound on them. Anita was hot man. Her body was plumpy and fleshy. It was a body to die for. She had thick legs. Her thigh were thick and rubbery. I wanted to bite and tear them. She was kissing the other lady and feeling sunil’s ass at once. Sunil’s dick was ramping the pussy with full force and speed. Anita would caress his balls and ass in between. I could clearly see the dick disappearing and reappearing the pussy. The other lady’s legs were also thick and firm. She had a big ass too. Both of them had big ass. It was for the first time I was seeing all this and my body was weak. It had no strength at all. I could control and decided to attack them.
At that moment anita got up to lick sunil balls. As she moved I saw the other lady. The other lady was mom. I was shocked and froze. My body threw itself back into the passage. I was confused. I didn’t know what to do. I wanted to cry, scream kill them all but I couldn’t do anything. I was soo disappointed I guess. But I cummed at that moment itself. I didn’t know why I cummed but it was cumming flood. Before anything could happen I left the place and ran home. The door was locked so I sat on the floor. I had no strength. I sat on the corner wall and tried to sleep.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls