Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Stories> English > Can't believe it really happened - with my sister

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 31st October 2016

manmadha_2121 has many secret admirers
UL: 640.69 mb DL: 376.77 mb Ratio: 1.70
Few days passed.. My hard on for my sister was not always there and also there was some guilty feeling inside that I got hard on by looking at my sister's boobs that when nothing was exposed...I said to myself that its very very wrong .. and I just tried to work more so as to forget such things... I started avoiding sister as much as possible... Even pragya was busy and she didn't notice any change in me ..

Few days later some relatives came home and all family members were sitting ...it was common for us to have drink together .. So we had few pegs (all including ladies .. who just had some wine) .. Discussions were going on about politics in general .. people were taking sides and arguing .. I was the one who was giving balanced views and all were impressed by my arguments than any one else... at one point pragya was very strong on some point of hers ..and I, without much emotion, slowly convinced her step by step ..Every one was really impressed and they were all ears to me .. Pragya, though she took time to agree to me, she was very impressed with me and after the drinks, during food ..she was just talking to me abt various stuff ...we both went for a walk along with two more cousins ...after one round they left off to sleep .. me and didi went for one more round ...

Generally pug and me never praise each other much .. but we admire each other.... that day she was some how very impressed with me ... she went on to talk abt so many things ... i was also deeply involved... we slipped into talking abt people and we were kinda bitching abt few .. when some guys name had come .. who was her college mate... she immediately said .. "that bastard...was such a chutiya"..i laughed a bit .. and i said: " pug you know hindi gaalis too ?"...She said "yupp" with a grin ..

Me: Why you feel he is a chutiya
Didi: that bastard spread rumours about me ...troubled me over chats ..
Me: what happened exactly ..
Didi: its like .. he had a crush and when i got committed he behaved like psycho .. used to message me every min ...i tried to explain him but he was too senti .. later he spread rumours about me like m a slut ... Didi was visibly angry remembering the old stuff
Me: its k ..leave it .. tell me if he is still trouble ... i will kick him
Didi: No its k now ...
Me: waise what other gaalis u know (i was just trying to change topic to change her mood)
Didi: (with a gasp and returning to normal) ..hmm i know all of them ..but don't use them
Me: really ... tell me which one u used most other than chutya
Didi: mostly bhais ki taang , chutiya ..(she paused .. thinking) .. hmm .. then some times laude ke baal (she started laughing saying so ) ..
Me: which gaali u felt most weird ..
Didi: haa... I know that boys use behenchod a lot ... first i felt very weird like how boys think abt sisters like that ... then i realized its just they use gaali and not really feel so .. then it was kinda ok .. .
With that the heat raised again in my body .....till now I had no intentions .. but then i asked a question with intention ..
Me: Didi the other day u said u r not so strong .. I wanna know what did u really mean
Didi: u still remember that ?
Me: No .. its just that now we were talking abt rumours so .. I kinda went back ..
Didi: actually I was never so desperate abt any guy ... but when i got bf .. and we started going out .. quite many things happened ..
Me: hmm .. like ?
Didi: (she was confused as to why i was so interested.. she still didn't feel any of my hotness) .. its like u know all the things ... I did undress for my ex. bf ..and touched each other .. but never it was so intense..
Me: Ok..but whats there to say u were not strong ..
Didi: its like 2-3 times we could have had sex if he didn't stop then
Me: Ohhh ... so u were more interested than him?
Didi: ya some times ...
Me: Then why u didn't do things like blowjob etc.
Didi: I feel its yuckk....even i didn't allow him to do any oral stuff...
Me: so where did u do all these stuff.. I mean how did u get the privacy ..
Didi: he used to come to my hostel room .. it was allowed right
Me: shit our college it was never alllowed
Didi: (smiled a bit) .. what about you .you had two gfs in the past..but never told me any thing of these sorts abt them ..
Me: i was a bit tensed to cross the final line .. but ya i too did all other stuff .. I grinned ..
Didi: (laughed a bit ).. so did you get the blow job ...
Me: yessss....i felt its so good ..
Didi: I dunno ...i feel its so sick ....
Me: .. so let me ask you one more question ...what did you actually feel when that drunkard commented about your boobs (this is second time i was talking abt her boobs ..i was nervous)
Didi: actually guys always look at them u know .. its become common .... some times i feel women should have gone publicly topless way back .. life would have been better for girls now ..
Me: haha .. true that.... but then why u r so shy to expose then
Didi: u seem to be interested in me exposing ... (she winked ..but still it wasn't like she was hot for me ...) ..

Old 31st October 2016

teenapink has received several accoladesteenapink has received several accoladesteenapink has received several accoladesteenapink has received several accoladesteenapink has received several accolades
UL: 902.14 mb DL: 5.33 gb Ratio: 0.17
Nice

Old 31st October 2016

bharathkumsbk has many secret admirersbharathkumsbk has many secret admirers
UL: 3.31 mb DL: 62.20 mb Ratio: 0.05
Pataka thread. .Best in recent times. . .

Old 1st November 2016

livewire_us2k3 is beginning to get noticed
UL: 48.09 kb DL: 20.39 mb Ratio: 0.00
V.Good narration. Building up with right momentum....Keep going...

Old 1st November 2016
Custom title

xxbengali has celebrities hunting for his/her autographxxbengali has celebrities hunting for his/her autographxxbengali has celebrities hunting for his/her autographxxbengali has celebrities hunting for his/her autographxxbengali has celebrities hunting for his/her autographxxbengali has celebrities hunting for his/her autographxxbengali has celebrities hunting for his/her autographxxbengali has celebrities hunting for his/her autographxxbengali has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
UL: 13.40 gb DL: 24.47 gb Ratio: 0.55
Nice going ..

Let it flow !!!

Old 1st November 2016
Custom title

DhiruBhai55555 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDhiruBhai55555 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDhiruBhai55555 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDhiruBhai55555 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDhiruBhai55555 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDhiruBhai55555 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDhiruBhai55555 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDhiruBhai55555 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDhiruBhai55555 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDhiruBhai55555 has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Good one

Keep Going

Old 1st November 2016

storyreadr has received several accoladesstoryreadr has received several accoladesstoryreadr has received several accolades
good..

Old 1st November 2016

read patiently for an exotic experience ahead..

Recap...
idi: actually guys always look at them u know .. its become common .... some times i feel women should have gone publicly topless way back .. life would have been better for girls now ..
Me: haha .. true that.... but then why u r so shy to expose then
Didi: u seem to be interested in me exposing ... (she winked ..but still it wasn't like she was hot for me ...) ..

Now..

I suddenly went into confession mode.. Dunno how i got the courage ... I composed myself said told her
Me: Pug..m sorry but i think I just have to tell if off to you ... I kinda became interested in u in a way more than sister and best friend ..
Didi looked not so surprised but she wants to know further .. She said: like how .. (in a serious but not angry tone)
Me: I mean .. u r my best friend and I love you, i love talking to you . i admire you .. very recently i started to get attracted to you . .not so much .but yeah a little ..
Didi didn't know what to say ... she became silent for a while ... and said: Its weird to know ...Its like we are past the age when I would have reacted violently or angrily ...I do understand..but still its quite weird... you better try and get a gf and lets forget it ...i will forget u said it .. and lets not discuss it again ...

I became silent after that.. pragya did not like it .. she tried to get me back into mood
Didi: Hey nani ...its k ..jus forget it ok ...
Me: Ya ..sorry that i acted cheap ..

Then we did not talk much ..days passed normally .. I became more lighter at heart as i confessed it to her .. and even my lust for her reduced and I some how started admiring the way she managed the situation .. Our admiration for each other increased and we were more closer than ever ... we helped each other in our work ... and life was cool..

Didi wanted to start a boutique and later expand it as a chain ..As she is a classical dancer and also lover of indian dresses, she wanted to promote more of Indian dresses (something similar to fab india type) ..

Until she actually started her ground work, we didn't realize how expensive affair it is .. she needed investment of around 10 crores to start with and dad accepted to give her the money .. but she said no and she wanted to use the money in her account and mortgage the house that our grand father registered in her name ..

I was involved in her planning etc. despite my own busy schedule and we were interacting almost continuously ..so all our breakfasts dinners were together ... and always we discussed work only ..

I asked her one night after our dinner about why she did not take money from father .. then she opened up .. She said ever since her breakup, parents are caring more for her and their love is intact but their confidence in her decisions and her talent has not been as before .. and She can't afford to lose their confidence again ... I understood how important is the success of her venture .. and I genuinely wanted her to get back to her original attitude although there is only a small difference now .. I wanted her to be all happy ..

Her boutique finally opened and all family members attended the ceremony ....While i could see so much love for her in every one's eyes, after our last discussion, I could clearly feel that not every one is so confident abt how she will take it forward ..

We continued to her each other in work and things were going fine .. but sad days awaited us .. the boutique did not get enough customers as planned and huge stock worth crores (as the garments were quiet costly ones) was sitting idle ...

Slowly pressure mounted on pug to return the stock, take losses and close ...But pug was trying her best to fight it out ... Dad was irritated with me as I was spending more time on her boutique than office ... I came up with an idea of launching app for her boutique and sell clothes online across India .. getting the app done and arranging delivery mechanism etc. etc. took lot of work and me and pug worked like hell .. at one point dad lectured both of us about imminent failure of boutique and it was more painful for pug as she had to take blame for bad decision and also snatching me into her business ..

One day pug slept off in the evening itself as she didn't have sleep for two days then .. she didn't have dinner too .. I was also sleepless ..but was busy promoting the app and bringing more customers.. that night .. a miracle happened.. there were a 1000 orders worth 1 crore from a single customer ..I thought its by mistake .. I called his P.A. and talked to him to find out if its real.. He told me that he is P.A. to xyz who was a big business tycoon in gujrat .. for his daughters marriage he wanted to send clothes to all girl children of his guests and the P.A. found the models fitting the requirement are available through our app. I thanked him so many times and I told him i will personally look after the delivery etc. and he actually made a pre-payment!

I could not stop my excitement and went to pug's room .. she was in deep sleep .. I went to kitchen and returned to her room with dinner ..and I put the plate on her table .. I woke her up

Me: Pug .. get up ..
Didi took time to open her eyes and come into senses ..
Me: we have a good news ..
She didn't expect anything positive ...but said: what
Me: we received an order worth 1 crore and the payment is also made
Didi took some time to digest what she heard .. she said with a gasp: what ..
Me: Yes its true ...
Didi gave priceless expression which I can not describe ... it was surprise+happiness+tears+_everything ..
She hugged me tightly for a long time ... i comforted her ... she thanked me uncountable times...
I took the plate in my hand started feeding her with a spoon .. she was completely in a different world to take the plate and eat her self .. she was just eating as i was feeding her .. and enjoying the moment .. She asked me if i had dinner .. I said yes .. She finished eating and hugged me again .. i fell on the bed .. her head was on my chest ... I dunno how long we spent like that ... I comforted pug again .. and asked her to sleep happily and i returned with the plate ... I later slept off in my room ..

Old 1st November 2016

Didi's garment business went on very well after that ..I too started doing well in dad's business ...me and didi became inseparably close friends ...eating out, movies, shopping everything was with her ... my friends cribbed to me abt it quite many times but didi was by then, more than gf and better than a typical gf .. she was never boring .. our discussions were never cliche ...and even shopping with a girl was not boring for a change! because she wasn't so engrossed in selecting stuff rather we simply kept on talking and buy whatever we like ...quality time was her best present to me all these days! ..

One day all 4 of us were sitting in the hall ...dad opened his laptop to show one guy's photo to didi .. Dad said its his friend's friend's son and they approached him for a match with pragya .. Didi did not say much ... Dad asked her to think and let him know .. later we had dinner and went to our rooms ..

I went to her room .. she was sitting on the bed holding her favorite large teddy ... i asked her .. "Pug ..what did you think abt him" .. She said: "I dunno " ...I told her: "I know him .. he is a good chap .. an all rounder and a gentleman" . .She asked me: "did you know abt the match" .. Me: "No i didn't ...also he is not my friend .. but he was famous in our college times" ..

Didi: is he on ur fb ?
Me: Yeah .. you can look his profile ..
Didi: ok
Me: Ok then take ur time ... good night ya
Didi gave a look which i couldn't understand much ... she was looking confused, tensed and a lil sad also ...

Few days later Didi told dad that she doesn't want to go ahead with that match and tell them a no .. Dad didn't force her much .. but he was interested to know the reason .. Didi did not give so convincing reasons ..but she said she doesn't wanna marry for 1-2 years as she is busy with work and she wanna pursue career serious for a while ..

Me and didi went out that day .. we came back ... we were sitting in her room ..I casually asked her abt why she rejected the guy ... she said her reasons .. I told her again that he was a good chap and she should have considered it seriously ..
Didi looked lil irritated some how and she looked in my eyes and said: You are a too responsible brother aren't you?..

I did not understand her much .. I too could not imagine that we will not be able to spend time together once her marriage will be over .. but I dunno if that was precisely her reason for not accepting the match ... I was leaving her room after a bit of silence .. she held my hand ..(she was on sitting on the bed with her legs stretched and i was standing) she took a friendship band from beneath the pillow and tied it .. and said: happy friendship day .. it was just past 12 midnight ... she gave me a book which as i just glanced though i realized is a book full of poems written in her hand writing .. I never knew! .. I asked: You write?... Didi: started recently ... Me: wow .. love you pug ... I hugged her lightly and I went to my room bidding her goodnight ..

I started reading her poems .. those were simply amazing short poems.. I never knew she had such a great writer in her ... All the poems were so romantic and lovely .. Although i felt that her description of the person in her poems is close to myself , I was still not sure what she wanted to convey to me .. is she in love with me?.. but she hates taboo! .. am i in love with her .. but i don't have the lust any more! .. I really wanted to ask why she gave the book .. but I had my doubts .. won't it hurt her emotions by trying to confirm something she expressed so well .. or will I be wrong in making her fall in my love while she has to lead a respectful life?.. Pugggg...what r u doing to me .... i thought as i slipped into sleep at 4 am .. my mind was full of doubts .. heart was full of warmth ...i hugged her book as i slept off ... my eyes were slightly wet ..

Last edited by manmadha_2121 : 1st November 2016 at 11:21 PM.

Old 1st November 2016

fastman812 has many secret admirers
Send a message via Yahoo to fastman812
UL: 16.43 gb DL: 40.97 gb Ratio: 0.40
Splendid!! Please continue!!

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls