Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Stories> English > Can't believe it really happened - with my sister

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 6th November 2016

bharathkumsbk has many secret admirersbharathkumsbk has many secret admirers
UL: 3.31 mb DL: 62.20 mb Ratio: 0.05
Fantastic !!!

Old 6th November 2016
I am top of the world...

cooldude1986 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographcooldude1986 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographcooldude1986 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographcooldude1986 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographcooldude1986 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographcooldude1986 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographcooldude1986 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographcooldude1986 has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Send a message via ICQ to cooldude1986 Send a message via AIM to cooldude1986 Send a message via MSN to cooldude1986 Send a message via Yahoo to cooldude1986 Send a message via Skype™ to cooldude1986
UL: 5.34 gb DL: 4.51 gb Ratio: 1.18
awesome updates sir jee

Old 7th November 2016
Custom title

premraja has celebrities hunting for his/her autographpremraja has celebrities hunting for his/her autographpremraja has celebrities hunting for his/her autographpremraja has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
UL: 125.11 mb DL: 25.09 mb Ratio: 4.99
nice

Old 7th November 2016
Custom title

DhiruBhai55555 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDhiruBhai55555 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDhiruBhai55555 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDhiruBhai55555 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDhiruBhai55555 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDhiruBhai55555 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDhiruBhai55555 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDhiruBhai55555 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDhiruBhai55555 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDhiruBhai55555 has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Keep Going

Old 7th November 2016

prashanthi is hunted by the papparaziprashanthi is hunted by the papparaziprashanthi is hunted by the papparaziprashanthi is hunted by the papparazi
best brother sister till date..
add more pics and please give regular updates
Thank you for the story

ANDHALA ALEKHYA

Old 7th November 2016

manmadha_2121 has many secret admirers
UL: 640.69 mb DL: 376.77 mb Ratio: 1.70
Recap..
I don't know what plans she has ... but i was very happy about talking for so long after quite a long time .. I lifted her in my arms .. dropped her on bed ...and then kissed her on forehead .. bid her good night saying " sleep well sweet child of mine" ..I switched her lights off and went to my room ..
---------------------------------------------------
Next day i had to get up early as didi had to go to temple first and then to her recently opened boutique on the other side of the city ... Every monday he goes to temple and its her saree day .. words are not enough to describe how pretty she looks.. she is made for saree..rather sarees are made for her ... It was a saree we selected last week .. just have a look .. she looked the same today as well . .

She called me in the lunch time .. She said she had hell lot of work getting every right in the new boutique .. discussing about how are the sales and then talking to some ladies who were regular customers at boutique etc. etc.. Then in the evening I went to pick her up ... She was very tired as she woke up early in the morning and had work all the day ..

She got into the car and as we were talking she dozed off .. I let her sleep .. the road was bumpy .. although its a bmw and i tried to slow down ..still some jerks could be felt .. she didn't wake up as she was very tired and in deep sleep .. but due to the jerks her saree came off the shoulders .. since it was pressed by her body at the back it didn't fall off completely but it was giving quite a view to me as i was sitting beside her .. thankfully it was little dark so it won't be visible from outside but for me she was looking really like an angel .. i just couldn't take my eyes off her .. to further tease me, her hairs had slightly fallen on to her face making her look so so so hottt and elegant at the same time .. i just wanted to keep looking at her forever .....

Reached home and she didn't get up ...I didn't switch on the inner ligths in car as i didn't want the watchman to see her .. he just opened the door seeing our car and closed it behind us .. i went in .. I didn't want to disturb her sleep .. so I parked the car and was waiting for her to wake up and just was silently watching her ... However, when we drive we quickly get up when we stop .. She got up sooner than i expected .. sooner than i wanted her to ..

She asked me in a very sleepy and lazy tone: " are we home" .. I said yes and we both walked in .. I helped her to get to her room .. she just fell on the bed .. i put her in proper position ... put the pillow and then i left the room .after an hour .I got freshened up and asked our cook to send some coffee upstairs and I took the coffee and went into her room .. She was still sleeping .. i put my hand over her head .. and she woke up ... i said: "get up angel ..have some coffee.. " .. she got up .. took the coffee mug from me .. Her saree is now a lil crumpled and it went sideways at the right places .. her long neck .. and the fair skin below .. a lil yet intoxicating cleavage ... and her deep navel ... wah ...i really was stuck there ....at her navel ..... I didn't really give attention to what she was doing or where she was looking ..i was just just stuck there ...
I got into real world when didi called me in a lovely and husky tone: "Nani" ..
I quickly moved eyes to her face and said "yeah" ..
Didi: what are you looking at kiddo ..
Me: you know it ..
Didi: Yes i do .. but tell me
Me: You know pug ...you were looking so lovely while you were asleep in the car .. I just can't say what i felt .... Love you pug ..

Didi didn't say anything .. we just looked at each other for quite some time .. She stood up and and bent so that our faces met .. with both her hands on either of my shoulders ..and said: "So i should be wearing sarees more often" ...She smiled a bit .. then she asked me: " Do you want me to change or remain in saree " ... I stood up .. hugged her .. with one hand behind her chest and another around her waist ... and said: "You do as you want .. you look great in everything and anything you wear" .. then she whispered in my ears: "what if i wear nothing" ...I replied while hugging her more tightly in a husky voice: " Ohh no pug .. don't tempt me so much .. i m already getting mad" ...

Didi slowly slid away from my hold and she went to the other side of bed ...she slid the the saree from her shoulders down slowly ...and i was standstill and was looking at the beauty unraveling .. she went further .. removed more of the saree.. now she was the at the final knot ... she stopped there ..looked at me and so seductively raised one of her eye brows .. it was as if questioning me if i want more ... i moved no part of my body .. i was just awe struck ... She stuck her tongue out a lil and said so cutely: "get out now...see you at dinner" ..

Last edited by manmadha_2121 : 7th November 2016 at 07:44 PM.

Old 7th November 2016

aarti_34c_4u is a pillar of our communityaarti_34c_4u is a pillar of our communityaarti_34c_4u is a pillar of our communityaarti_34c_4u is a pillar of our communityaarti_34c_4u is a pillar of our communityaarti_34c_4u is a pillar of our communityaarti_34c_4u is a pillar of our community
Nice story.

Old 7th November 2016

storyreadr has received several accoladesstoryreadr has received several accoladesstoryreadr has received several accolades
awesome!!!

Old 7th November 2016

anjaney 786 has many secret admirersanjaney 786 has many secret admirers
I have fallen in love with this story.
Thank you for such a palpable yet hot story.

Old 8th November 2016
I am top of the world...

cooldude1986 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographcooldude1986 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographcooldude1986 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographcooldude1986 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographcooldude1986 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographcooldude1986 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographcooldude1986 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographcooldude1986 has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Send a message via ICQ to cooldude1986 Send a message via AIM to cooldude1986 Send a message via MSN to cooldude1986 Send a message via Yahoo to cooldude1986 Send a message via Skype™ to cooldude1986
UL: 5.34 gb DL: 4.51 gb Ratio: 1.18
nice update sir jee

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls