Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Pics n Vids (adult)> Lock Stock & Barrel > Goa Beach Story

Lock Stock & Barrel Discuss and share everything else here

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 31st December 2016

Deamlife1984 is beginning to get noticed
Goa Beach Story

visited Goa...we stayed in Resort then spent more time in Beach only. played a lot after evening went for just for walking after getting dark i asked my wife to remove her bra..she wear sports T shirt, she got shocked...then i told don't worry..it is dark nothing is visible. she looked everywhere people are roaming but some how she removed her bra then she was feeling shy.. its first time she did that. then I asked how you are feeling now...she said OK only..

Then we went for walking near to beach shacks..their candle lite dinner tables are there. one fellow came asked for sit for dinner i said NO..then i thought to see MENU..i asked him to give Food MENU. He told it is there on table..please come near to the Candle light then we all went to the beach side table. In candle light we are checking the Menu....that fellow standing left tome and my wife right side..she just bend on table to see the Menu & Prices...I'm checking another Menu...while talking together that server was looking to my wife Boobs...it was clearly visible in candle light. when i saw him, he just scared & looked at me..then I thought let him enjoy..i was keep asking about the menu..i looked at my boobs also...even i shocked her right Boobs & Nipple was completely visible...she doesnt know that and she was keep on checking the menu prices..server was looking at her boobs only..this is my first experience that one person looking my wife boobs..then we given some order...till that time we just talk regular topics....after sometime server brought our order....again he looked at her Boobs. by the time she covered with her scarf. once he left... I asked to my wife remove her T shirt buttons...she again scared..ppl are there around...i told her dare & try..i wanna see Boobs for candle light...she showed her boobs and enjoying at the moment...one side beach waves & Boobs...our beside table family also have seen my wife boobs. they also enjoyed a lot.

That fellow suddenly came and asked any other order....this time that fellow have seen full boobs of my wife..she just covered..then we given food order...after that we went for walking on beach side.. she removed her T shirt, completely Topless...i got shocked...she is hot..we walked up to 1 km ...few fellows were coming opposite to us..they might has seen my wife boobs i didnt observe bcoz of Darkness...finally went to our room..after that i opened my balcony window curtain it was transparent, hotel ppl are roaming at 11 pm....i told to my wife to undress...she got shy...ppl r roaming they will see us...i told dont worry... let them enjoy...i wanna fuck you on balcony...she said NO...here its fine...then we started on bed...went to near the balcony window...few room service guys roaming but not seen us bcoz of late night..they r not concentrating to see....finally i took her balcony i fucked hard to her till 12 pm...My wife enjoyed a lot that my dare fucking in balcony...i told her next day early morning schedule....then we slept off...

Next day early morning.....we both went to beach...hardly u can see only 2 or 3 ppl at the beach...we went for walk...after some time she suddenly got tempted and removed her T shirt & short...i didnt expect she likes that bikini dress play...we played in beach after some time came out for took some pics...few forefingers were there walking near to us...once they left ....i asked her to show her the boobs...she didnt feel shy...immediately removed her top...OMG its morning 7:30 am...sun light came...sun light on my wife boobs...then i took some pics...i checked around the beach...anyone looking us...no one is there...she just walked 10 steps towards...one old foreigner guy walking on the beach..he looked her boobs and said nice boobs showed thumbs up....she felt shy just covered her tits....then we both smiled...she wear dress started to the room...while walking in to the resort....one security guy looked her boobs clearly...bcoz she has only transparent top...i told my wife that guy seen ur boobs...she said let him enjoy...she was very comfort roaming without bra with transparent top....we are walking near to the room...few service guys looked her boobs like anything....then got ready to go out for riding bike...

we took bike for rent and went other beach ...full of foreigners in bikini....we went little far from ppl....took some pics in beach..she went in water got wet completely...then i got idea ..asked her to remove her top in water...she removed without thinking..and her boobs pop out in water...i took pics of her..she told me to come inside will play together i said no...bcoz cam was with me..inside water its risky...i told her come closely ..bcoz big waves are coming and hitting...she was sit on legs inside water and told me see my boobs in water....suddenly big wave came....she was stand on legs completely her boobs are in public view...around us few foreigner seen my wife boobs clearly...she also enjoyed and went inside the water....after some time...i joined with her ...she played with my dick for some time...i told her its dare step....she wear bra and came out..to change the dress..went to near the boat...by the time ppl are roaming around us..its beside shack...she told me i will change dress here...i said NO PPL R THERE...she again got dare...while talking simply removed her top...shack kitchen near to us..some chef r there behind the transparent cloth shed...i knew that ppl r watching her...it was 1 pm...she was topless infront of everyone i was watching anyone is looking around to my wife....she changed & we had lunch & left to hotel....

Continue ....

once we reach hotel...i told her to will go beach in evng...then she asked me - what dress i wear?....i told her TO wear T-shirt with shrug & scarf....we sent at sunset time...walked till getting little dark...after i asked my wife to remove her T-shirt and wear only shurg & cover with scarf....then she looked around anyone looking her...after she removed T-shirt, at that time no one is there around 100mtr distance...her boobs are very clearly seen...then she wore shrug its completely transparent....easily nipple visible in shrug....then some group of girls & boys walking near beach...they all looked at my wife boobs...we also joined back side of them started walking up to 1km beach side....then its 7pm....i asked my wife to walk topless for some distance...she removed shrug also....WOW...really i enjoyed a lot...she is topless...when ppl came near to us..she just covered her boobs with scarf...then she removed ...we played like that for some time...then we went to have dinner...she wore same shrug with scarf..went to same hotel shack beach side...hotel boy came & asked order...this time we sit at the same table..candle light only he looked at my wife transparent boobs with nipples...i observed that but my wife not noticed she is looking the menu ....it was awesome he was looking her boobs like to rape her....then i thought its enuf...i given order that fellow went...

then i told to my wife...order will take time...very less crowed ....u can remove shrug...then she removed & covered scarf....i asked her to why you feel shy...remove that scarf also....let me enjoy your topless in public place with candle light dinner.....she removed scarf also...OMG...its topless...then some foreigners came to next to next table...its couple...they have seen my wife by the time she covered with scarf....inbetween hotel person went to their place to take order...he observed that my is topless....after again she did that samething....suddenly that fellow came with beer & Bberry for her opposite to her...this time he looked her topless and observed her nipples...she was shy...i told him bring stuff soon..he said OK & left...he was such a decent guy....then we started boozing..looking at her boobs..beach waves...stars...WOW AMAZING experience....i will suggest to do like this...really gud feel...he came with stuff...we had within 1 hr...then we paid bill...he came with return money ....i asked my wife to take change...she turned little side and took money...her boobs are visible to him...he was watching her boobs...she was counting notes...i was watching both and enjoying...she said to OK to him...then i asked to wear shrug properly....then we started to beach walk...we sit one place & i sucked her boobs for 10 mins....she got tempted....then she offered me to fuck ...i scared said NO...she undress..slept on beach opened her pussy to fuck...then i removed my short...i inserted my dick....i fucked her 15mins...luckily no one came...i hav seen few ppl were there very far...they r using phone torch light....then we got dressed and started to resort..... in entrance while walking in to resort...security guy looked her boobs...that time her scarf was with me...she not even shy....till room almost 10 ppl hav seen her boobs in transparent cloths....once we reach room i opened balcony curtain...then she removed her dress, i went to balcony...she came beside me nudle to balcony and sit in the chair...one room service fellow observed that...but he was in hurry going some where...i pressed her boobs for some time...after that i took her room again fucked on bed with opened window....slept late night.....

Still continue my real story......

Last edited by Deamlife1984 : 15th January 2017 at 12:14 PM. Reason: updated

Old 31st December 2016
Someday I'll be Your Boss
Visit my website
  Contest Master: Oversees all contests    Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums      
Suzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to Suzane007 Send a message via Skype™ to Suzane007
UL: 21.98 mb DL: 1.79 gb Ratio: 0.01
>> LSB
N.B.All the pics posted by me have been downloaded from the internet.Credit goes to the original uploaders.Anyone having any complaint against any pics please don't request me to remove them unless & until they violate the rules of Xossip.Once its on the net, its everywhere.Just like virginity;once lost, its lost forever.

Old 10th January 2017

sajanmallu has many secret admirerssajanmallu has many secret admirers
hats of to ur wife
possible shre the pic

Old 10th January 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by sajanmallu View Post
hats of to ur wife
possible shre the pic

Thank u ....expecting more replies..then i will share....

i shared pic..check with story link updated...tell me howz that?

Last edited by Deamlife1984 : 13th January 2017 at 11:45 PM.

Old 11th January 2017

cutecpl34 has received several accoladescutecpl34 has received several accoladescutecpl34 has received several accoladescutecpl34 has received several accoladescutecpl34 has received several accolades
Post pictures dear

Old 11th January 2017

suave021 is an unknown quantity at this point
wow what a dare. hats of to you and your wife

Old 12th January 2017
A Man is Nobody

pslv71 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographpslv71 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographpslv71 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographpslv71 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographpslv71 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographpslv71 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographpslv71 has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Send a message via Yahoo to pslv71 Send a message via Skype™ to pslv71
Sunita & Anita's Fun Life
All picture are downloaded from the Net.

Old 13th January 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by suave021 View Post
wow what a dare. hats of to you and your wife

thank u..i shared my wife pic link..check with story

Old 14th January 2017

Few pics of Goa - Trip

Last edited by Deamlife1984 : 15th January 2017 at 12:13 PM. Reason: updated

Old 14th January 2017
Custom title

raghurmn10 is hunted by the papparaziraghurmn10 is hunted by the papparaziraghurmn10 is hunted by the papparaziraghurmn10 is hunted by the papparaziraghurmn10 is hunted by the papparaziraghurmn10 is hunted by the papparaziraghurmn10 is hunted by the papparazi
wow gr8 pictures

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls