Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Stories> English > The Awakening of a Slut

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 28th January 2017
Custom title

sbrao is a pillar of our communitysbrao is a pillar of our community
UL: 107.44 mb DL: 162.66 mb Ratio: 0.66
Quote:
Originally Posted by supriya84 View Post
The writer had given an update just 2 days back, not 2 months back, The writer also gave 11 updates in last 7 days. If you need a hourly or a update everyday, it not possible.....Thanks.

No one should complain really ..There is this erotic creative writing with a continuous flow.what more one can expect from a writer who is posting it free of cost .spending his personal time for writing down this best erotic kinky story
thanks a ton for sharing
keep up the good work

Have you seen the announcement yet?
Old 28th January 2017

nikhiljain807 has received several accoladesnikhiljain807 has received several accoladesnikhiljain807 has received several accolades
Update

Old 28th January 2017

supriya84 has many secret admirerssupriya84 has many secret admirers

Chapter 5 (Cont'd)
Update 12

We were completely lost in lust and at that moment we heard a loud knock on the door…..we quickly separated. I started adjusting my dress and straightened my hair, Bhiku did the same before opening the door. Naushi was back with some snacks. I could see Bhiku’s frustration but he couldn’t say a word to maushi.

Maushi: Here I got some vada pavs (handing over the packet to Rasshi)
Bhiku: How come you were back so soon?
Maushi: I think you were so busy talking with Raashi, you didn’t realize I am back after 30 minutes not 20. (laughs handing over a napkin to Bhiku) here wipe your face first before going out, you have lipstick marks all over your face.

I saw Bhiku’s face and his face was covered with my lipstick all over, I was feeling very ashamed. I quickly redid my lips which was smudged, We quietly ate the snacks and Bhiku left. Maushi came and sat next to me and hugged me saying I am so proud you Raashi. I felt lots of warmth and love in maushi’s hug, I found a true friend I always yearned for.

Maushi: Are you getting late?
Me: Not really (knowing very well that her parents do not have time for her and will not even miss her)
Maushi: Want to visit Kutty’s shop?
Hearing Kutty’s name made me blush and I just nodded yes.
Maushi: Okay let’s go.

She locked her door and we started walking towards the other side of the slums, walking thru the filth and dirt. I was getting lot of attention from the slum dwellers which made me feel giddy. I was still aroused as maushi had returned when I and Bhiku were in the midst of some intense lovemaking act, if she had not returned so soon, he would have probably taken my virginity today. My pussy was still wet and the prospect of meeting Kutty made my pussy cream even more. We were nearing Kutty’s shop, my heart my thumping with anticipation. Then I saw the sign board which read “Kutty Desi Daru Bar” in Hindi. It was in the outskirts of the slums and there were very few houses near Kutty’s shop. It was 6.30 in the evening. As we reached the shop maushi called out for Kutty. He came out of the bar and seeing me he gave me a huge leering smile showing his dirty teeth.

Kutty: Thanks for coming Maushi.
Maushi: How can I say no to you. You were always around whenever I needed help in the past. Let me introduce you, this is Raashi my new friend. Isn’t she beautiful?
Kutty: (twirling his big moustache and lewdly smiling) yeah she looks hot.
Maushi: She is. She also wanted to see your shop, so here we are.

I was blushing profusely, not knowing what to say. I felt so overwhelmed by Kutty’s towering presence, more than twice my size, unruly curly hair, super dark complexion, wearing a ganji (vest) barely covering his pot pelly, lungi tied below his tummy and couple of heavy gold chains around his neck.

Kutty: hey why don’t you both come in…..

As we entered the bar, I noticed it was a small place with about 6 tables and benches. It was dimly lit with a fan on the ceiling which was making squeaking noises. The place reeked of stale alcohol. There were posters of almost naked actresses pasted on the walls. The place was very noisy, there were about 10-12 people inside drinking and smoking. Most of them looked like low class laborers, mostly middle aged and older men. As soon as I entered, suddenly the place became unusually quiet I could almost hear the silence. Maybe it was the first time they saw a young beautiful girl like me who was obviously from a well to do family in a seedy dingy country liquor bar. I could feel them staring at me and strangly instead of feeling nervous, I was relishing the attenton which I was getting from these low class men.

Kutty sat back on his seat which was in front of a shelf displaying bottles of desi liquor. We stood next to his cash table.

Kutty: So dear Raashi, how did you ffind my small shop? Do you like it?
Me: Yes Kutty ji. It’s a nice place.
Kutty: Please call me just Kutty.
Me: (smiles) okay
Kutty: Usually we do not have so many people in our bar, but since it’s Saturday evening we have so many customers today.
Maush: Good to see you doing good.
Kutty: Thanks Maushi. Let me order some cold drinks for you and Raashi.
Me: No no its okay Kutty ji….i mean Kutty
Kutty: Of course not, this is your first time in my bar, you have to have somethting. (He calls out to his only waiter) Chotu, get 2 bottles of cold drinks right away.

Chotu a very young boy, barely in his early teens, scampered out to fetch the cold drinks. As we were talking about the bar, a customer at the back shouted out anna get me another bottle. Kutty took out a bottle from the back shelf and then he realized he sent Chotu out…. Maushi sensing Kutty’s problem, said don’t worry Kutty, Raashi will help you out….won’t you Raashi? I couldn’t refuse, I gingerly nodded my head. Both Maushi and Kutty smiled at each other. Kutty handed me the bottle and told me get back Rs.40 from that customer towards cost of the bottle. As I walked towards the customer with a bottle of desi daru, every one present there was leering at me. I placed the bottle on customer’s table. They were both laborers wearing old dirty torn clothes. I could feel both of the old men staring at my young body, trying to catch a glimpse of my teen boobs. They asked me to pour it in their glasses, which I did. The older man counted 5 ten rupee notes and as I tried taking those notes he caught hold of my hand. I could feel the roughness of his hand as he held my soft hand. I looked at him, he gave me a lusty smile showing his ugly remaining teeth, I blushed. He held my hand for 2 minutes before releasing it. As I was returning back to the cash counter, I unconsciously turned back and gave him a shy smile.

I smilingly handed the money to Kutty, he counted the cash and handed me 1 ten Rupees note. I looked at him questioningly he said that’s your tip. Maushi said congratulations Raashi. For some

strange I felt proud holding that 10 Rupee note. At that moment this 1 note looked more precious to me than the 1000s of Rupees I get as pocket money from dad every month. Chotu returned back with the cold drinks, as we were drinking it, another customer ordered for a bottle. Again Kutty handed me the bottle instead of Chotu. This time I willingly took the bottle to the customer, an old fat man. As I was filling his glass, he pinched my ass. I cried out as he laughed. He gave me some money. Kutty again handed me my tips again. This went on for some time, very soon the bar was jam packed with customers. It seems that the word got spread around about a beautiful young girl is serving in the bar. I got busy serving everyone. There were lots of naughty touches, gropes and pinches all over my body from the low class customers. One old customer even managed to kiss my cheek while I was serving him.

I was actually enjoying myself, every touch increased my sexual arousal. My pussy was tingling with pleasure. Kutty and Maushi were watching me, both surprised seeing me enjoy myself,

I looked at my watch it was 8.30pm, I realized I had to reach home before dinner. I told maushi, I lost track of time, now I am late, I have to leave now urgently. Maushi said okay lets leave. I said my good bye to Kutty, who hugged me in front of everyone. The entire bar roared with cat calls seeing Kutty with his huge body hugging my small petite body. I blushed. Maushi dropped me at the auto stand. I said good bye to her and headed home. In the Auto I counted the money I received as tips, it was 680 rupees and a few chits with mobile numbers scribbled on it. I felt very proud of myself…..

End of Chapter 5
Chapter 6: Supriya and Raashi's friendship gets stronger
coming soon

Old 29th January 2017
Lets Enjoy

luckykrish has celebrities hunting for his/her autographluckykrish has celebrities hunting for his/her autographluckykrish has celebrities hunting for his/her autographluckykrish has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Send a message via Yahoo to luckykrish
rocking
good

Old 29th January 2017
bEnAaM MuSaFHiR

HunterAxel has celebrities hunting for his/her autographHunterAxel has celebrities hunting for his/her autographHunterAxel has celebrities hunting for his/her autographHunterAxel has celebrities hunting for his/her autographHunterAxel has celebrities hunting for his/her autographHunterAxel has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
update

Old 29th January 2017

sam501 is an unknown quantity at this point
Nice plot..
Continue the story...

Old 31st January 2017

hartik is beginning to get noticed
Wowwww....this is soooo fucking awesome...I have always dreamt of a high class rich hot volutptous women getting groped and fucked by chep low class beggars....I hope a lot of people here are hving the same fanstasy....You have fullfilled our desires with your lovely sexcellent concept.....Also on top of it Your narration is very gripping....If possible please try to humiliate them by these people.....We are glad that you have chosen this tempting concept....Thanks once again...please continue...Eagerly waiting for your hot update.

Thanks,
Hartik

Old 31st January 2017
bEnAaM MuSaFHiR

HunterAxel has celebrities hunting for his/her autographHunterAxel has celebrities hunting for his/her autographHunterAxel has celebrities hunting for his/her autographHunterAxel has celebrities hunting for his/her autographHunterAxel has celebrities hunting for his/her autographHunterAxel has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
: repped:
for next update

Old 31st January 2017
bEnAaM MuSaFHiR

for next update

Last edited by HunterAxel : 31st January 2017 at 08:01 AM.

Old 31st January 2017

supriya84 has many secret admirerssupriya84 has many secret admirers
Sorry guys for the delay in posting an update. Real life issues.
I am still working on the update. I will post a big update tomorrow. Thanks keep supporting.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls