Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> News, Reviews & Gossip > 25 Out Of 33 Patanjali Ads Were False & Misleading: ASCI

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 9th February 2017
www.FilesFlash.net

coconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universe
UL: 84.11 gb DL: 40.21 gb Ratio: 2.09
Look at the claims made by this manufacturer for cow urine. It's good for general debility, asthma, etc.

Have you seen the announcement yet?
Old 9th February 2017
I Love Mother Nature!
Visit my website

xxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps database
Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by mummykadeewana View Post
tab kisi ki maa nahi chudti jab Coca Cola south India k gaanv ka poora ka poora pani khatam kar deti hai.

Are you talking about Atal Bihari Vajpayee who was PM in 19th March 1998 to 22nd May 2004 ?

You should not family abuse our ex PM although he is not a member of Xossip family. Xossip has very strict rules on family abuse for its member but I believe that Xossip admins also do not support abuse on our ex PM although he was never member of Xossip.
खुसरो दरिया प्रेम का, उल्टी वा की धार। जो उतरा सो डूब गया, जो डूबा सो पार।। A drop of honey catches more flies than a gallon of gall. ~ Lincoln

Last edited by xxxdev : 9th February 2017 at 09:50 PM.

Old 9th February 2017
I Love Mother Nature!
Visit my website

xxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by coconutpalm View Post
Look at the claims made by this manufacturer for cow urine. It's good for general debility, asthma, etc.

< image >
may be modern science did not lab tested benefits of this medicine !

Let's wait for result of this medicine from labs !

Coco sir, I use some products of Patanjali and those are good but that does not mean that I will start follow Patanjali blindly !
खुसरो दरिया प्रेम का, उल्टी वा की धार। जो उतरा सो डूब गया, जो डूबा सो पार।। A drop of honey catches more flies than a gallon of gall. ~ Lincoln

Last edited by xxxdev : 9th February 2017 at 09:48 PM.

Old 10th February 2017
www.FilesFlash.net

coconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universe
UL: 84.11 gb DL: 40.21 gb Ratio: 2.09
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxdev View Post
may be modern science did not lab tested benefits of this medicine !

Let's wait for result of this medicine from labs !

Coco sir, I use some products of Patanjali and those are good but that does not mean that I will start follow Patanjali blindly !
Baba Ramdev has also claimed that AIDS and cancer can be cured through yoga and pranayama. Why would you make a claim like that? ... If you were teaching yoga, would you make a claim like that?

There are/were many exponents of yoga, people who have contributed to making yoga popular both here and abroad, but I haven't heard of anyone making a claim like that.

There are/were other people teaching about yoga and its benefits. Baba Ramdev is in a different class: he's mixed in marketing & PR for his consumer goods business and Ayurvedic potions. He even participates in wrestling matches, with the intention of using it as a marketing vehicle.

Old 10th February 2017

bhosree waala is beginning to get noticed
Quote:
Originally Posted by coconutpalm View Post
Baba Ramdev has also claimed that AIDS and cancer can be cured through yoga and pranayama. Why would you make a claim like that? ... If you were teaching yoga, would you make a claim like that?

There are/were many exponents of yoga, people who have contributed to making yoga popular both here and abroad, but I haven't heard of anyone making a claim like that.

There are/were other people teaching about yoga and its benefits. Baba Ramdev is in a different class: he's mixed in marketing & PR for his consumer goods business and Ayurvedic potions. He even participates in wrestling matches, with the intention of using it as a marketing vehicle.
babaji also used to sell "Divya Putrajeevak Seed" which translates to guaranteeing birth of a male offspring.

this baba is a well known con-man.

Old 10th February 2017
Vishwatma
  Hotty Spotter: Bollygallery contest      
satan_lucifer has disabled reputations
baba rumdev is the besht!
first, he says not to use chemical shampoo's,instead use shikkakai. now what has he got to say?
though the products are made in Bharat, the prices are not less when compared to that of foreign products.
foreign products have a reason to be a bit high on price, about about patanjali?

2017 is a unique year.
Try adding your

Age + year of Birth = 2017

Old 10th February 2017
Banned

tatti0007 has disabled reputations
UL: 1.60 gb DL: 1.91 gb Ratio: 0.84
whatever u guys say i will follow baba ramdev blindly u all are fools by not supporting indian products by the shri baba ji

Old 10th February 2017
I Love Mother Nature!
Visit my website

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatti0007 View Post
whatever u guys say i will follow baba ramdev blindly u all are fools by not supporting indian products by the shri baba ji
OK ! Blind Bhakhtji !

Old 11th February 2017
Visit my website

ravchomuarya is an unknown quantity at this point
Woaah again great source of images
Love you all for these pics

Old 11th February 2017
Custom title

rahul2299 is a pillar of our communityrahul2299 is a pillar of our communityrahul2299 is a pillar of our communityrahul2299 is a pillar of our communityrahul2299 is a pillar of our communityrahul2299 is a pillar of our community
UL: 2.21 gb DL: 3.75 gb Ratio: 0.59
baba chor hai

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls