Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Stories> English > Mom's affair with her colleague

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 19th February 2017

drubyu has many secret admirers
next

I felt someone poking my arm and I opened my eyes.It was morning and my mom was waking me up.She was sitting on my bed near my stomach.She was wearing red Kurti and skin color leggings.

She put her hand on my head and ran her fingers on it.She stared me for sometime and then she told me to wake up and take bath as we needed to go to hospital after breakfast.I told her I did not want to go.She replied then how could I be cured.She then told me to hurry up and went outside.

I got up and finished morning rituals and bath.We went to the hospital after breakfast.I was admitted for chemo.My mom remained with me all the time.She sat on the stool beside my bed and put her hand on my hand.She told me that doctors had informed her that it was my last session and doctors would advise us about the date of surgery.

I was very fearful of surgery.I did not want to be operated.So I told my mom that I was OK and I was very fit and healthy.My mom laughed on it and said to be brave.She then put her head on my chest and stared at me.She rubbed my bald head.

I remembered days when I was kid.She would run her fingers in through my hair and tell me stories until I would fall asleep.I told her to tell me story.She smiled and started telling me story of a lion and Jackal.It was one of my favourite stories.I was surprised so I interrupted her and asked her ,

“Do you still remember it was my favourite story?”

“Of Course, I remember it and I remember your favourite food,your favourite colour and everything related to you.I also remember Anita teacher.”

I smiled and said,

“She was my favourite teacher when I was in first standard because she taught less and liked to tell jokes all the time.”

“And you played all the time with your toy plane.You wanted to be pilot.I wonder sometime if you still want to be pilot.”

“No mommy,I want to be a doctor.An oncologist actually.”

“Yes, may all your wishes come true and treat poor people free of cost if you become doctor.”

We remained silent for sometime.Then I spoke,
“Mommy,Let’s go to dad and stay with him.”

“I know you miss him beta but it's not possible.I have job here which I can’t afford to leave and you have school here also.’’

I wanted to talk to her about Raju but was hesitating.I gathered courage and said,

“Mommy, I don’t like Raju.He is not good man.”

she seemed taken aback and said,

“why do you think so? Did he do something to you?”

“No Mom but i think...He looks very ugly and all the time he tries to hug you and kiss you.He stare at you.”

She smiled and said,

“So my boy is jealous huh. He is not bad man beta.He is good friend of us.He has helped your momma a lot and because of him your dad is out of trouble.Your dad is away and you will not understand what would happen to us if he was not here.Your momma and daddy both likes him beta so why don't you like him?”

“I didn't mean that mom.I don't like when he touches you or hugs you.”

“It's alright beta.Don't you like when I touch or hug you?”

“I like it mommy.”

“Why? you like it because you love your momma,right?”

“right”

“Same here.Mommy also likes when you hug me and it is same with Raju.Raju loves your momma and that's why she likes him hugging her.Didn't your dad hugged and kissed me when he was here?”

I remembered how my dad was used to hug her and kiss her before leaving to office and after coming from it.It was his routine.He would do it everyday.

“yes momma he would hug and kiss you whenever he went to office.”

“Because he loved your momma.Raju uncle also loves her. Would you also mind if he hugs or kisses her?”

I did not know what to speak.Effect of medicines also restricted my ability to think.So I answered,

“No mommy,I wouldn't mind him hugging or kissing you.”

“That’s my son.Now promise one thing.”

“what's it mommy”

“What happens in the house remains in the house ok. You never tell anything to your dad or anyone else.’

“ok momma promise.”

She then kissed on my forehead and said,

“Shall we start the story?”

“Yes momma”

Effect of her story and medicine started and I drifted into sleep.

It was afternoon when I woke up.My mom was sitting on the couch reading some magazine.She smiled at me when I looked at her.

After sometime, a nurse came and she took out drip from my wrist and we went to the doctor.He after examining the reports told us that there was no need of chemos.Surgery date would be advised shortly after consultation with his team and he prescribed some medicines and told us to take it regularly until surgery is over.

She had invited raju for dinner that night.Raju came and hugged her.He was looking very serious and rarely smiled.We had the dinner.He was not looking cheerful.He was upset.

He sat on the couch after dinner .My mom asked what happened as he was not in a good mood.He told her that some bastard had written a letter to his wife informing her that he was having an affair with her.His wife had quarreled with him and she was threatening to come to mumbai to stay with him.

He was very angry and told that he would find out that loser and make his life miserable as he had dared to mess with him.I was happy and frightened in the same time.I was thinking we would get rid of him if his wife comes to stay with him.My mom also looked worried.She sat beside him on the couch and put her right arm around him and told him to be relax.

She then ordered me to bring a glass of water from the kitchen.I went there and poured water in the glass.I placed it on the tray and came outside with tray in my hand.She took the glass and placed it on his mouth and told him to drink it.He drank the water and thanked her.I placed it on the table and sat beside my mom on the couch.

He had regained his senses and asked her about my chemo and my health.she put her left hand on my head and said I was ok.She then took my hand in her hands and showed my wrist to him and said how it was punctured by needles during all these chemo sessions and why was this happening only to her son.Her voice was choked and her eyes became teary.Now it was Raju’s time to console her.He said it would be alright and wiped tear from her eyes with the back of his hands.

He then put his left arm around her and looked at her.He wanted to kiss her but hesitating so my mom said to him that she and her son was ok with it.He went ahead and kissed her mouth.His right hand went towards her breast but she was not ready to do it in front of me yet.so she caught his hand and didn't let him do that.

They talked for sometimes and then Raju left for his home.During night I was not feeling sleepy so I decided to listen some songs.I was searching my hands free and I came across a pendrive that I had stolen from Raju’s home.I had completely forgotten about it.I connected it to my mobile with an OTG.It was full of files and data of his office.That was boring stuff but a video file caught my attention.I opened it and was surprised to find me sitting on the sofa.

Last edited by drubyu : 17th March 2017 at 10:40 PM.

Have you seen the announcement yet?
Old 19th February 2017
Custom title

kya pata yr is a pillar of our communitykya pata yr is a pillar of our community
Send a message via Yahoo to kya pata yr
Very nice...
But we want regular updates

Old 19th February 2017
Custom title

DonVeeto is hunted by the papparaziDonVeeto is hunted by the papparaziDonVeeto is hunted by the papparaziDonVeeto is hunted by the papparaziDonVeeto is hunted by the papparaziDonVeeto is hunted by the papparaziDonVeeto is hunted by the papparaziDonVeeto is hunted by the papparazi
UL: 304.00 kb DL: 1.00 mb Ratio: 0.30
plsssssssssss continue!!

If my ID was not DonVeeto, it would surely be boobs_sucker or boobs_lover!!!

Old 19th February 2017
One for All, All for One.
  Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Election: NHB Elections (Contest)    Mr Xossip: Mr XP Contest Winner      
:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to :Lone Wolf: Send a message via Skype™ to :Lone Wolf:
good one keep going

Old 19th February 2017
Lets Enjoy

luckykrish has celebrities hunting for his/her autographluckykrish has celebrities hunting for his/her autographluckykrish has celebrities hunting for his/her autographluckykrish has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Send a message via Yahoo to luckykrish
good update Waiting for next Update

Last edited by luckykrish : 19th February 2017 at 03:35 PM.

Old 19th February 2017

doom_master is beginning to get noticed
awesome job, one request do not make it an incest story, eagerly waiting for the next update

Old 19th February 2017
Lets Enjoy

luckykrish has celebrities hunting for his/her autographluckykrish has celebrities hunting for his/her autographluckykrish has celebrities hunting for his/her autographluckykrish has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Send a message via Yahoo to luckykrish
waiting for update

Old 19th February 2017
Custom title

kya pata yr is a pillar of our communitykya pata yr is a pillar of our community
Send a message via Yahoo to kya pata yr
Waiting

Old 20th February 2017

drubyu has many secret admirers
Next

My head was on the headrest and my eyes were closed.It was drawing room of my home.I was not sure when he had recorded it and why he would record me.Then his face appeared in front of the screen.From his movements it seemed like he was setting up the camera.He sat on the couch next to me on my right side.I was really clueless what was going on.Then my mom appeared from the kitchen wearing off white buttoned top and black skirt.It was looking familiar.Suddenly it dawned on me that it was the night when they drugged me for the first time.

She sat on his lap across him and he put his right hand around her back.His left hand was placed on her thigh.He kissed her mouth for sometime and then said,

“You looked beautiful today.”

She thanked him and kissed him on his cheek.He cupped her right boob with his left hand and spoke,

“Your breasts are amazing.It's perfect.Very soft and stout.Have you seen my wife’s breasts?”

“No”

“They are saggy and ugly.You are so perfect, nobody can assume you are mother of a boy.”

He was cupping and playing with her breasts.Then he made her sit on his lap like she was riding him with both of her legs on either side of him.She folded her legs from the knees and put them on the couch.He placed his hands on her ass and pressed them.She wrapped her hands around his neck and placed her mouth on his mouth and began to kiss passionately.

He inserted his hands inside her top and impression of hands roaming on her back could be seen.They stopped where her bra’s hook was and unclasped her bra.His hands came outside of her top with bra in his hands.He did not remove her top and put his hands on her breasts and started mauling them.Muffled sound of my mom’s moans could be heard.

He broke the kiss and and said,

“I want to make you my wife.Let’s be married.Would you like to be mother of my kids?”

She chuckled and said,

“I would love to be your wife and raise your kids but what about our spouses and children?”

He put his right hand on her ass and played with her lips with his left hand and said,

“I will divorce my wife and you divorce your husband.”

“And what about our sons?”

I was sad and heartbroken when she did not outright discarded his crazy idea.Instead she was considering that.How could she think like that? My mom was whole different person when she was alone with me.She was very lovely and caring.She was faithful wife who loved her husband dearly and was worried greatly when he was in trouble and trying to help him.She was looking totally different now.I could not believe my eyes and stared on her face to determine whether it was her and unfortunately she was indeed her.

“My son will live with his mother and we will put your son in a hostel or boarding school.” Raju spoke.

He wrapped his hands around her waist and planted a kiss on her lips.She broke the kiss and said,

“But he is sick.”

“He will be ok. He can look after himself.”

“But I have never left him alone.”

He put his left hand on her right breast and pressed it.He said,

“We must take tough decisions.I love you.Don’t you love me?”

“I love you, too.”

“How much?”

“Very much.More than anything else.”

“More than your son?”

She thought for a second and then spoke,

“Yes, more than my son. Happy now?”

I missed a bit of my heart when I heard her say this.I was drawn into the sea of sadness.Tears started rolling down my cheeks.I lost my will to live.I wished I had never seen that video. My heart was telling me to close it but I wanted to see how far she could go. So I continued to see that.

“I’m always happy whenever you are with me.” Saying this he made her stand up in front of him.He put his hands on her ass and kissed her on her stomach over the material of top.He undid last three buttons of her top and pulled them apart.He kissed on her bare stomach.He took out his tongue and licked in and around her navel.Her hands were on his head and her eyes closed.

He unzipped her skirt and it fell down on the floor.He hooked his fingers in the waistband of her panties and moved it downwards until it fell around her ankles.He caressed her buttocks with his hands and placed his mouth on her pussy. He started licking her pussy and she was moaning with her hands on his head.He inserted two fingers of his left hand into her hole until it was buried completely.He then removed them completely and inserted them back inside.He started moving it in and out and licked upper part of her pussy simultaneously. It was too much for her.Muscles of her stomach became stiff and she begged him to stop.

He stood up and led her towards dining table and helped her in climbing on it.She lay on it on her back and her legs were dangling from the edge of it.He quickly removed his pants and underwear and stroked his penis for two or three times.He caught both of her knees and spread them apart.He hold its base with his right hand and lined up its head against her pussy. He put his left hand on her left thigh and buried his cock in her pussy in one stroke.

She was not expecting sudden penetration so she opened her mouth and shouted- “Ouch”.

He started fucking her slowly at first and then increased his tempo.He was furiously fucking her and she was groaning with every thrust of his.He placed his hands on her boobs and pressed them hard.He planted sloppy and wet kiss on her lips while his prick explored depths of her pussy and his hands kneaded her breasts.

After sometime he withdrew from her and sat on the couch next to where I was sitting.I was drugged and sitting still like statue without knowing that my mom was being fucked royally just few feets from me.

She came to him and straddled him.She caught his cock and impaled herself on it until it was completely buried inside her pussy.She kept her hands on his shoulders and his hands were on her ass.She started jumping on it.Her head was thrown behind her back.She did so until he declared,

“Ooooooooohhhh shit, I’m going to cum darling.”

“Cum inside me.Fill my walls and stomach with your hot cum.”

He could not stop himself and started jerking his waist.He sat still after violently jerking and put his hands on her head and pulled her head towards him and kissed her mouth.They sat like that for sometime.Then she stood up and went towards her room.

His cock was glistening.He stood up and went inside the kitchen and came outside with a can of beer in his hand.We started drinking from it and came towards the camera.Soon the screen was filled with his face and then it became dark.

I was very sad and angry. I did not know what to do.I then decided to inform my dad about her affair and fell asleep thinking about that.

I was awaken by my mom’s voice on the next morning.I came outside and sat on the dining table for breakfast.My mom was inside the kitchen preparing the breakfast for me.She was saying something but I didn’t pay attention and ignored her as I didn’t want to talk to her.

She gave me the food and quickly went inside her room to prepare for office.After she left for the office,I dialed my dad’s number. It was awkward and I did not know how to explain him.informed him about her affair with Raju anyway.I explained to him about everything that I had seen.He did not believe me initially.He thought I was joking but he became serious when he realized I was indeed not joking and telling the truth.Dad could not believe it.He was considering Raju a friend and a good man.He told me it might be my misunderstanding but I told him how I caught them kissing first time and everything.He was angry and furious.He told me not to worry and take care of my health.

To be continued…….

Last edited by drubyu : 17th March 2017 at 10:41 PM.

Old 20th February 2017
One for All, All for One.
  Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Election: NHB Elections (Contest)    Mr Xossip: Mr XP Contest Winner      
:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to :Lone Wolf: Send a message via Skype™ to :Lone Wolf:
good one

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls