Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> No Holds Barred > 12 baje kya?

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 31st January 2017
I'm who I am
  Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest    Councillor: Council Member    Twenty20: xp WC Twenty20      
ura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps database
12 baje kya?

Register your presence at 12:00am or ASAP daily from 1st February to 28th February.
You can post anything for showing your presence.

Award
Winner - 30 days FF Coupon
1st Runner Up - 7 days FF Coupon
2nd Runner Up - 7 days FF Coupon

Old 31st January 2017
I'm who I am
  Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest    Councillor: Council Member    Twenty20: xp WC Twenty20      
ura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps database
Rules
1. Contest will be started from 1st February to 28th February
2. Post anything at 12:00 am to 11:59 pm daily

point system
1st poster will get - 10 pts
2nd poster will get - 9 pts
3rd poster will get - 8 pts
4th poster will get - 7 pts
5th poster will get - 6 pts
6th poster will get - 5 pts
7th poster will get - 4 pts
rest of all posters will get - 3 pts

Illustration
Suppose, February 1, at 12:00am X would post first.
Then he would earn 10 pts.
Y and Z would post 2nd and 3rd, then they would earn 9 pts and 8 pts respectably.

next day, February 2, at 12:00am Y would post first.
Then he would earn 10 pts.
Z and X would post 2nd and 3rd, then they would earn 9 pts and 8 pts respectably.

so, they would earn in 2 days
X = 10+8=18
Y = 9+10=19
Z = 8+9=17

In this way, it will continue till February 28, 2017.
At the end of the month, he who will get highest points will be winner and so on.

Old 31st January 2017
I'm who I am
Summery/Tips
Just post here daily at 12:00 am or ASAP.

Old 31st January 2017
I'm who I am
Points table

http://www.xossip.com/printthread.ph...page=360&pp=10

Last edited by ura dhura : 23rd February 2017 at 02:21 AM.

Old 31st January 2017
I'm who I am
Winner

1st - Thewisenerd - 30 days coupon

2nd - Pantherr - 7 days coupon

3rd - Raj shukla - 7 days coupon

Last edited by ura dhura : 30th April 2017 at 12:43 AM.

Old 31st January 2017
I'm who I am
Now, thread is open for all for spamming

Old 31st January 2017

hawk853 is beginning to get noticed
whats an FF coupon?

Old 31st January 2017
Banned

Aditya rocks has hacked the reps databaseAditya rocks has hacked the reps databaseAditya rocks has hacked the reps databaseAditya rocks has hacked the reps databaseAditya rocks has hacked the reps databaseAditya rocks has hacked the reps databaseAditya rocks has hacked the reps databaseAditya rocks has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by ura dhura View Post
Now, thread is open for all for spamming

Old 31st January 2017
Custom title
Visit my website

vikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps database
Isjki organizing team kha pr h

Last edited by vikasbarak : 31st January 2017 at 12:34 AM.

Old 31st January 2017
I'm who I am
All is needed to be present here at 12:00 am daily for 28 days.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls