Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Pics n Vids (adult)> Lock Stock & Barrel > मराठी मित्र मैत्रिणींनो तुमची "कामगिरी"

Lock Stock & Barrel Discuss and share everything else here

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 23rd February 2017

samir333 is beginning to get noticed
Maze kahi experience. Kahi share kelele ahet pan tari parat .

Old 23rd February 2017

Once i was traveling in bus no: 54 in a Monday morning. In the middle of my travel, a girl got in to the bus. We saw each other in the eye for a few seconds when she just got in. I started believing that she will expect something from me. She came closer to me and stood quietly. I got tempted and went closer and leaned a little on her so that my hips touched her bum. It was soft. She liked it and she moved a little towards me. This reduced my fear and i started to proceed quickly. I started to press my penis on her bum. She was excited and pressed her bum to my penis in return to create more pressure. We were doing this for a while and i got two to three erections. Later i tried a fantasy. Kept my fingers close to her bum and caressed her right bum and the center. She should have liked it very much. She was carrying a big bag and she hid me and what we were doing by her bag from one side. Now I was pressing her right bum tightly. She came closer whenever it was safe for her. Then, many people got down at a stop. She got a seat. Knowing that we can't do more, she sat down. Again for the second time we looked at each other. I saw a few drop of sweat in her forehead created due to fear and stress. It felt so sweet to look at her. I stood there admiring her face. I should say she was above average in terms of physical beauty. Ten minutes later i had to get down. I wanted to say thanks to her but couldn't bring myself to do so. So, I kept a hand at her back in between her body and the bus seat and brushed a little tightly to gather her attention to say her I am getting down. I could see a satisfaction in her face. Then I got down. Guys.... This is the first time some one that is good looking has co-operated with me to such an extent. This is not story guys. Its true and it certainly is the most memorable bus ride of my life. Enjoy safe bus sex.

Old 23rd February 2017

Me maze june experience dusrya thread copy paste kartoy tar tevdha adjust kara.

Old 23rd February 2017

I was on the way to diwe ghat. Which is near to saswad. As I was going up I hear 2-3 ladies saying that lets go to pee. One was in late 30s n two were of mid 20s or early 30s. The older lady was in sari n other two were in Punjabi dress. One of the younger lady was in gr8 hurry as she was really desperate to pee. She found one small bush n started to open her nara but the older one stopped her. I started following them. After some small walk I see the younger lady opening her nara as there was less people she did not bother to loose it. I was silently enjoying the view. But at the end from no where some a group of people come. She hustle at the end n directly taken up her salwar without taking up her black floral panty. To restrict her show. After knowing her mistake she hurriedly started to pull up her panty while doing so her salwar fallen down. Which added some more fun n enjoyment for me. It was really anawkwardsituation for her

Old 23rd February 2017

Yesterday I had a gr8awkwardn embarrassing moment. I was going to shivajinagar by bus from Katraj bus depo. The bus was jam packed. The driver had already stated the bus so I was following the bus by running. Then I successfully catches the front door bar by left hand. N then by assuming for right hand bar some where near my right hand. I tried to grab it I moved my hand towards it but I landed in grabbing the BOOB of Girl who were near the door. She shouted by this but as I was not knowing what I had did I was holding it for a couple of second. Then I came up n found what I had done. I slowly removed my hand by rubbing it over her salwar. Her nipple was tiny but was erected. As it was completely unintentionally done I asked her apology for act. She said nothing but walked back from that position. I was in heaven for some moment after this moment. I know by what power I have grabbed her boob. It was smashed by my palm.

Old 23rd February 2017

Yesterday I was at sharmili chauk, near laxmi road in Pune's Ganpati idols procession. There was a lady who was dancing with her friends. But the unique thing was her white leggings have come down well below her waist line. From left side and IT WAS SHOWING HER BLACK DOTTED PANTY VERY CLEARLY. She was dancing like this for at least 3 minutes. It was a gr8 view for all of us. Unfortunately I was not able to click the picture as I too was dancing. Later her friend told her about her situation. She was in shear embarrassed by that. After this she quickly take it up and move away from that place.

Old 23rd February 2017

In our colony we organise a small get together of all residents and in that we share various sweet meats and other stuff made specially for diwali. Since my house is on the ground floor many things like cold water, making coffee for all people is done there. We were all enjoying outside, suddenly there was requirement of some cold water and ice if possible. I called two kids with me and handed over two bottles of water from the fridge and the ise trays etc. and sent them off. I then went to the latrine before I wanted to leave. I came out and heard some footsteps on the outside. I just waited and found two women from our colony had walked to the backside of the building, which is the last one. Looking at their urgency I knew I had a chance and I was proved correct. Knowing that everybody is outside enjoying the get together, they lifted their sarees up. They were not in haste. They were chatting while doing this. Then they slowly pulled their panties down. If any one knows marathi they will understand the dialogues which went on. "Aaga tujhee chaddee chaan aahe, bikini type."(अरे your panty is great, bikini type) "Ho maajhyaa navaryaalaa tasheech aavadate, tee paaheelee kee to ratree chekalato. Tujhee pan phula phulanchee design chee mast aahe."(Yeah, my husband likes it of that type, when he sees it of that type he just goes wild at night. Even yours is good, of floral design) "Tu mauuvarche kes kaadhat naahes ka ?"(You dont shave your cat ? (i.e. one of the marathi word for pussy is माऊ i.e. cat) "Nahee, mala va maajhyaa navaryaalaa asech kes aavadtaat, mee kakhetale pan kaadhat nahee"(No my husband likes such thick h***, I even dont shave my underarms) Then they started pissing. I was hiding behind the curtain. At just around eight to ten feet therewere two asses and pussies on display, whizzing out water.The one with bikini type panties was nicely shave. The other one had a thick black bush as talked about by her. Both had nice ass cheeks to be caught handfull and squeezed. The one with bikini panty was f***er and slimmer an one with floral design was bit plump but inviting. They were sitting at an angle to each other, not directly showing their pussies in straight line to each other They were shooting their streams and almost forming a common puddle. The one with bushy choot was more vigorous in peeing and making froth as her stream landed. It was dark yellow. in color, I could clearly see it. She also had held it for long since she was still peeing, while the other had got up and was upping her panty. She pulled her panty halfway, then she scratched her pussy and then pulled up and left her saaree. The second one got up and to my fortune another female in midi frock came there. She was in her mid teens. She came and said, "Aga tumhee ithe hech karatay ? Mala kevha paasoon mutaaylaa yayachaa hota, pan barobar konich navhata, shevatee mee ekateech aale. jara thaamba, mee pan karaoon yete"(अरे you are here doing same thing ? I have been waiting for long time to piss (मुतणे) but there was no company for this. At last I had to come alone. Just wait, I too will do it before we all leave) She just lifted her midi up, slid her panty away from her choot with one hadn in front & other at back pulling it away from her choot lips and squatted down and pissed a lot, frothing all the way. She then just got up and inch or so and again sqautted. She repeated this twice or thrice. She had shaken off the last drops of piss. (Equal to shaking of a cock of man.) She then got up while removing her hand away. Her midi came down. She just bunched it in her hand in an attempt to dry up her choot with her chaddee. They then chatted away to the front side of the building to join the group. I knew many more would follow suit, but since I would have been called out and possibly could have got caught. I decided to forego the show. But I had a massive hard one seeing the dark bushy choot. I headed back to the latrine and took out my dong and shagged. I was too excited and within two three minutes let out thick blobs of cum. I then washed my cock and went out with more ice tray to camouflage my absence for a bit longer duration. This was the nearest I had seen choots and asses in full glory and that too more than one. I was hiding behing the curtain and also there is Netlon fixed on the window. Also everybody was expected to be at the society lawns and so this was great festival of lights, lights tucked away inside the clothes normally shown only after the lights are switched off or dimmed. But here I was lucky to see them in broad daylight. I know I may not get a chance to see such a sight again in may more days to come. But yes, I am looking forward to diwali and may be feigning, I am not well I will stay in house, render all help and help myself to looking at pissing choots. Happy Diwali

Old 23rd February 2017

Kal ajun 1 show zala. To sangto Ata. Last night was laxmi pujan night. All were there was enjoying fire crackers. When aunty in early 30's was there just in front of me. She was wearing a nice top n red body hugging legging. She was looking hot n sexy. When she sat down to burn the cracker I saw something strange. Her pussy area was very bulgy. So I called my friend to see it as he was with me. Next time it was a atom bomb which she was trying to light up n all of us were threatening her that it has light up. Then this miracle happened some stiches of her pussy region got broken. We were able to see her black or blue colour typically panty. But the thing was it has some white portion on that front region. So all of us were mesmerized by that view. It was a very erotic view. After few more time we cone to know that she was on her menses. And she was wearing that pad. This view was on for at least 5-7 minutes. When a girl came on our side she understood the situation as 6-7 boys were enjoying. Then she told that Lady about her situation. She was angry n was feeling embarrassed at same moment. Then she went to her home and doesn't come out for rest of night. It was a gr8 Diwali for me.

Old 23rd February 2017

Ajun khup majja keliye me. Hyatle incidents me "awkward real life incidences where you njoyed" hya thread varun ghetlet. Tumche pan kahi experience astil tar te share kara.

Old 23rd February 2017

Pegasus69 has many secret admirersPegasus69 has many secret admirers
Send a message via Yahoo to Pegasus69 Send a message via Skype™ to Pegasus69
Quote:
Originally Posted by caligulaaa View Post

Bhaaau
Are u really appreciating or making fun of me?
अरे मित्रा नक्कीच छान अनुभव आहे, पण थोडी थट्टा केलेली चालते मित्रांमध्ये

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls