Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Pics n Vids (adult)> Lock Stock & Barrel > My wife dare at GOA

Lock Stock & Barrel Discuss and share everything else here

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 12th March 2017

Deamlife1984 is beginning to get noticed
My wife dare at GOA

We went to GOA for marriage anniversary, we booked 5 star hotel for enjoyment.

first day, we went to beach walk there as usual all are foreners in bikini,i told to my wife u also wear. then she said tomorrow will try, we had lunch at shack and went to room back, then my wife went for bath in bath tub, she likes that then she put some flowers in that...i got shocked omg...she went in batch tub...wow .....awesome .....my dick was standing and ready to fuck her....but i decided to do later..lets will enjoy some time...i took some pics...i will share you later....we played for some time...then i we moved to bed...i opened balcony curtain, at that time some ppl are enjoying in swimming pool, i asked my wife to show them your body in balcony...she got scared but then she also want to see, who will see and enjoy...then she walked near to curtain..slowly opened curtain.....it was 1st floor so easily visible to all...then she walked to balcony and sit in chair with nude. arround ppl are busy in their enjoyment and hotel ppl are roaming...after 5 mins ppl s started observing that my wife is there in balcony with nude...but no one is looking directly...then i asked my wife to come inside room...she came inside...she was shy...then i fucked her and slept for some time....

evng we wokeup, started to beach walk, few ppl roaming in bikini. my wife wants to roam like that, then after dinner she changed her nighty dress with cleavage, she wore that without bra. i only suggested to her dont wear inner. then we both walked inside resort for 1 hour. it is having big open land. when we are walking thru swimming pool many ppl were watching to my wife, she was having white boobs popout of cleavage, no one is there like that in entire hotel. she was gorgeous in that dress. then started walking thru walking way, even hotel ppl were ogling her. i enjoyed that moments. she also very happy that the way she wore dress. after some distance her one side hand cloth dropped her one side boob came out, she told me see this is not standing on my shoulder, i said its ok leave as it is, dont shy its night hours, if any one see, let them see and enjoy. she kept her cloth as it is we were walking in park land, after 2 mins i have observed 2 hotel servants are coming to our way, i told to my wife cover your boob, she said ok, we both were walking together sidebyside, they came near to us their looks on her, they crossed our way then i looked to them back, they are again looking us, i got doubt i hav seen my covered her boob or not....OMG she dint cover her boob. i asked her why u dint cover ur shoulder...she replied its ok let them see and enjoy.....this is how dare she did....then we went back to room, as i told our room at 1st floor, thru steps walk hotel servents and security guy watched my boobs and they enjoyed a lot...
really im telling this experience we both enjoyed a lot and after went to toom again i fucked her with open the door at balcony bcoz night hours..i think few night shift hotel ppl were roaming near to swimming pool and walking, they have seen us my wife boobs were dancing when she was on me and fucking herself with my dick bcoz the light was coming thru balcony from garden, light on my wife boobs eaily visible to out side ppl. after 20mins she was cum then i started fucking her, she was enjoyed that moment a lot...then she closed the curtain with nude.. we slept

Next day still continue

Last edited by Deamlife1984 : 4 Weeks Ago at 12:17 PM. Reason: updated

Old 12th March 2017
Custom title

falcon56 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographfalcon56 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographfalcon56 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographfalcon56 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographfalcon56 has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Send a message via Yahoo to falcon56
awesome

Old 12th March 2017

anand09 has many secret admirersanand09 has many secret admirers
dare

amazing dare ..post more

Old 12th March 2017

kharikbazar is beginning to get noticed
UL: 8.41 gb DL: 17.29 gb Ratio: 0.49
wow... please post more

Old 12th March 2017

rsma3511 is beginning to get noticed
Send a message via MSN to rsma3511 Send a message via Yahoo to rsma3511
I have dne the same ...plz contact me for private chat and more fun...

Old 12th March 2017

lankacpl2 is an unknown quantity at this point
moreee

Old 13th March 2017
Custom title

my randi young wife has received several accoladesmy randi young wife has received several accoladesmy randi young wife has received several accoladesmy randi young wife has received several accolades
please tell more

Old 13th March 2017

prithvirao911 is an unknown quantity at this point
hot man,continue

Old 13th March 2017

shagisgood has received several accoladesshagisgood has received several accoladesshagisgood has received several accolades
Send a message via Skype™ to shagisgood
lovely mangoes.

Old 13th March 2017

hotkinky31 is beginning to get noticed
Awesome. Post more pics

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls