Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips > best laptop around 25000

Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips Post your questions and problems on any subject. Fellow members will try to help you.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 16th March 2017

lightining70 is beginning to get noticed
best laptop around 25000

its urgent need a laptop under 25k. Plz sugest me.
Few says dell nd few says hp. Am confused

Old 16th March 2017
Custom title

kammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our community
Go for Lenovo. In this range lenovo beats all. Have 2 laptops .. one bought in 2011 and another 8n 2016. Both lenovo. Still using 2011 lenovo g450 and it works supersmooth. Had extended warranty. Lenovo gives breakage warranty too. Broke my laptop's screen ( lenovo g450) and got it replaced for free under warranty. No hassles.

Had hp before lenovo. Made me hate HP. Always heated up while playing gta vice city. Played all GTAs .. san andreas on lenovo g450 and gta4 on latest one .. no heating problems ever.

Old 17th March 2017

thank you

Old 17th March 2017

zigzageight is beginning to get noticed
within 25,000 you can get only entry level laptop that is average in all segments.
Better choose intel dual core processor or intel core i3(if anything is available in that price range) than AMD board and processor ones.Regarding the brand either go for Dell or lenovo.
You have complete cover warranty in dell with onsite home service and 100% warranty claim. if you choose other brands service option will be a problem as all recent laptops are just slim-use and throw type.

Better Go for 4th gen or 5thgen core i3 laptop as it comes around 25,000 without operating system.thats a best one to buy.

Old 17th March 2017

yea. Tnks. Dell comes withu linux os

Old 17th March 2017
Custom title

kammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our community
Quote:
Originally Posted by zigzageight View Post
within 25,000 you can get only entry level laptop that is average in all segments.
Better choose intel dual core processor or intel core i3(if anything is available in that price range) than AMD board and processor ones.Regarding the brand either go for Dell or lenovo.
You have complete cover warranty in dell with onsite home service and 100% warranty claim. if you choose other brands service option will be a problem as all recent laptops are just slim-use and throw type.

Better Go for 4th gen or 5thgen core i3 laptop as it comes around 25,000 without operating system.thats a best one to buy.
Oh please, dell never offers anything special on warranty than other brands. Its just hype that dell owners use to justify the extra money they waste on dell's name!

Hell I have seen Dells thrown in garbage in Nehru Place market and I am writing this from my Lenovo bought in April 2011. I still use it for my AutoCAD work and Adobe Photoshop CS5 without a lag. Used this Lappy in open dusty environment of my Factory (Yes manufacturing unit) for around 5 consecutive years and had it formatted just once. Its how you treat your laptop and how u maintain it.

Dell, HP and Sony sell same stuff 20% costlier for computer hardware illiterates to believe they are buying something valuable. Nothing else. Look closely under the hood .. Dell and Lenovo use same i3 processors, same ram, same HDD .. nothing special ..

About warranty .. Dell never send a guy to my friend's place to service his laptop (despite several calls) .. so I dont know what their ON SITE warranty means .. but does Dell offers breakdown warranty? Like broken case/ broken LCD change? Lenovo is trying to make its place among existing brands and offers breakdown warranty and they did changed my LCD of very same lappy for free under warranty period when I accidentally broke it with a metal punch ..

Till today I use it to play Rome Total War on highest settings and never used a laptop cooler!

Last edited by kammyasutra : 17th March 2017 at 11:17 PM.

Old 18th March 2017

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by kammyasutra View Post
Oh please, dell never offers anything special on warranty than other brands. Its just hype that dell owners use to justify the extra money they waste on dell's name!

Hell I have seen Dells thrown in garbage in Nehru Place market and I am writing this from my Lenovo bought in April 2011. I still use it for my AutoCAD work and Adobe Photoshop CS5 without a lag. Used this Lappy in open dusty environment of my Factory (Yes manufacturing unit) for around 5 consecutive years and had it formatted just once. Its how you treat your laptop and how u maintain it.

Dell, HP and Sony sell same stuff 20% costlier for computer hardware illiterates to believe they are buying something valuable. Nothing else. Look closely under the hood .. Dell and Lenovo use same i3 processors, same ram, same HDD .. nothing special ..

About warranty .. Dell never send a guy to my friend's place to service his laptop (despite several calls) .. so I dont know what their ON SITE warranty means .. but does Dell offers breakdown warranty? Like broken case/ broken LCD change? Lenovo is trying to make its place among existing brands and offers breakdown warranty and they did changed my LCD of very same lappy for free under warranty period when I accidentally broke it with a metal punch ..

Till today I use it to play Rome Total War on highest settings and never used a laptop cooler!
I dont know how many laptops you have seen.Personally i handled all laptop brands that our company given to employees right from lenovo dell and HP. Each and everyone who owned Dell laptop claimed all warranty on their own right at their home. For One Dell model after 6th year of purchase Dell given a new laptop as that spare is not available. Dell is the first one to introduce onsite service from the start and also accidental warranty(They change everything that happen accidentally).As for lenovo model there is no onsite warranty first of all and also even if you go to service center they tell that out of 3 years warranty they cover full claims for 1 year and other two year is just Extended warranty for which we have pay for spare and only their service cost is free. Lenovo laptops have poor panel design and many laptops have hinges and panel damage easily if one screw from the back goes missing.Even right now that model is same.
All brands use same I3 processor Memory and hard disk but what makes them unique and good is their motherboards and panel designs. Likewise not all models in a particular brand is hit.i have seen many best model from Dell and lenovo likewise crappy models from both. Thats why we suggest mostly Dell and lenovo for their Good motherboard performance as its rugged and not overheating like HP models. Its up to the person to get a good one by consulting a service person

Dont just say anything just by having experience of one or two laptops.Nehru place they keep all laptop like that, not only Dell.

Old 18th March 2017
Custom title

Quote:
Originally Posted by zigzageight View Post
I dont know how many laptops you have seen.Personally i handled all laptop brands that our company given to employees right from lenovo dell and HP. Each and everyone who owned Dell laptop claimed all warranty on their own right at their home. For One Dell model after 6th year of purchase Dell given a new laptop as that spare is not available. Dell is the first one to introduce onsite service from the start and also accidental warranty(They change everything that happen accidentally).As for lenovo model there is no onsite warranty first of all and also even if you go to service center they tell that out of 3 years warranty they cover full claims for 1 year and other two year is just Extended warranty for which we have pay for spare and only their service cost is free. Lenovo laptops have poor panel design and many laptops have hinges and panel damage easily if one screw from the back goes missing.Even right now that model is same.
All brands use same I3 processor Memory and hard disk but what makes them unique and good is their motherboards and panel designs. Likewise not all models in a particular brand is hit.i have seen many best model from Dell and lenovo likewise crappy models from both. Thats why we suggest mostly Dell and lenovo for their Good motherboard performance as its rugged and not overheating like HP models. Its up to the person to get a good one by consulting a service person

Dont just say anything just by having experience of one or two laptops.Nehru place they keep all laptop like that, not only Dell.
I don't have any idea why I hear so many stories of laptops and iphones being changed by the company yet I have seen plenty of guys buying products based on such vague stories.

Personally I have never seen a laptop or iphone ever changed by the company just because they broke. Atleast not a laptop that was under 30k. The truth is that such companies change their product only on two conditions :

1. They made the product extremely crappy by using parts that are about to go out of production line. They know that certain part will never be attained by them so they give you another piece.

2. The laptop has extremely major manufacturing issues.

Even if they do change 10 laptops in a year out of lakhs they sell, still i find dell/HP to be NOT value for money unless you plan on buying a gaming laptop.

I am not saying that Dell laptops are not successful. I have owned Dells previously and also an HP .. always had to take dell to a service center (No door step service), HP can also be used to heat food by keeping it over ur lunch while u use it, and lenovo is equivalent to dell in performance at 20% lesser price.

For someone with a budget of 25-30k I wont suggest a dell .. dell sells crap in this price range and never cares about low budget customers. He probably can find a lappy with i3 processor by lenovo in that range or a little higher ..

Old 18th March 2017

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by kammyasutra View Post
I don't have any idea why I hear so many stories of laptops and iphones being changed by the company yet I have seen plenty of guys buying products based on such vague stories.

Personally I have never seen a laptop or iphone ever changed by the company just because they broke. Atleast not a laptop that was under 30k. The truth is that such companies change their product only on two conditions :

1. They made the product extremely crappy by using parts that are about to go out of production line. They know that certain part will never be attained by them so they give you another piece.

2. The laptop has extremely major manufacturing issues.

Even if they do change 10 laptops in a year out of lakhs they sell, still i find dell/HP to be NOT value for money unless you plan on buying a gaming laptop.

I am not saying that Dell laptops are not successful. I have owned Dells previously and also an HP .. always had to take dell to a service center (No door step service), HP can also be used to heat food by keeping it over ur lunch while u use it, and lenovo is equivalent to dell in performance at 20% lesser price.

For someone with a budget of 25-30k I wont suggest a dell .. dell sells crap in this price range and never cares about low budget customers. He probably can find a lappy with i3 processor by lenovo in that range or a little higher ..
i personally handling many laptops not only Dell but all brands. i too feel high end Dell latest models are costly this days compared to what lenovo offers. Likewise i seen many of my friends who got their warranty rejected by lenovo telling in extended warranty they wont cover for spares only service is free and they paid money for spares even in warranty period.I am telling my experience in real life. DELL mode of working is online be it sales and service from the start.Most of the laptops our company bought in 2008 still running fine.Even i own 2 dell laptops and desktop so for not much problem . Macbook,ipad,iphone also has some failure models.No brand is always good as models in each brands keep changing.In that budget range models are very crappy like a plastic box not only Dell but lenovo also like lenovo G series G50 series. As for me all brands have have good and bad models.its upto the one to buy good one by asking a known person.Otherwise you have to blame yourself and blame everything.

Old 18th March 2017

Randibaaz Salesman is an unknown quantity at this point
Very good information and all should save this page for future use. Thank you friends. Hope person who wants to buy laptop under 25k is not confused.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls