Xossip

Go Back Xossip > BackOffice> Parking Lot> Old Events, Meets etc. > Cochin meet review

Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 27th November 2009
ChIcKuNgUnYaIsNoTaChIcKeN sOuP

racecar is hunted by the papparaziracecar is hunted by the papparaziracecar is hunted by the papparaziracecar is hunted by the papparaziracecar is hunted by the papparaziracecar is hunted by the papparaziracecar is hunted by the papparaziracecar is hunted by the papparaziracecar is hunted by the papparaziracecar is hunted by the papparazi
UL: 68.83 mb DL: 159.08 mb Ratio: 0.43
Exclamation

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

SOON : TO BE THE ONE AND ONLY WITHOUT 'BALLS'

Last edited by racecar : 28th November 2009 at 04:57 PM.

Old 27th November 2009
'Ich bin gelangweilt'

Who_Am_I is hunted by the papparaziWho_Am_I is hunted by the papparaziWho_Am_I is hunted by the papparaziWho_Am_I is hunted by the papparazi

Duniya kehte hai mujhko pagal, mein kehta hoon duniya pagal

Who am I? I am indecision. I am everything. I am nothing. And I may even be both.

Old 27th November 2009
'Ich bin gelangweilt'

Who_Am_I is hunted by the papparaziWho_Am_I is hunted by the papparaziWho_Am_I is hunted by the papparaziWho_Am_I is hunted by the papparazi
or

Who am I? I am indecision. I am everything. I am nothing. And I may even be both.

Old 27th November 2009
'Ich bin gelangweilt'

Quote:
Originally Posted by racecar View Post
Cochin review my point of view

To all who despise my review screw you. Acha now to the point. Cochin home to almost 4 lakh malayalis a good portion of Gujjus, Marwadis and then Jews.Oh I forgot and 3 screwed up xbians one of them definitely a uniball. Our plans were pumped in too fast so there was no time for preparation [as if we had time we would have done something special] Bollocks. Sij, ardor and I were all in anticipation. Sij and I had met many times but ardor was a new face. Today the 27th was the d day. The day of the meet. I got up in the morning called all the dudes and none responded. Okay Sij did he sent me a sms in which he said he cant make it, some personal stuff all told it was a plain fuck off from his side. So my attentions turned to ardor. Called up the dude he was already in the bus .I hate calling this man because his ringtone has some weird music. Sounds like Santa Claus farting or so I think or it could be ardor farting .Both ways I donít give a nut. But I despise it. So I sent him a sms. For which I got a prompt reply after an hour. I am in the bull. Iam in the bull? Whatís that? Different thoughts raced through my mind including bestiality. I mean when I say I am in a girl that means err you know. So when it means I am in a bull. Ha ha. No itís not that. So I called him again and that single nerved music slithered into my ear. I asked him for an explanation. What are you doing inside a bull when you should be in Cochin? Okay now I am a dumbfuck in certain things. I agree. In a bull means in a stock exchange. Yipee so the man was in town. I pulled my car into the parking lot and waited and I could pick him up the second I saw him. Tall graceful 6 footer pakka mallu. Okay tall yes graceful no 6 footer yes pakka mallu,very much. We said our pleasantries and he hopped in. Now today was eid and I was at a loggerhead as I wasnít sure whether bars in Kerala would be open. So had made enquiries the day before. And had homed in on a popular joint. But ardor wanted Tan. I said no. He persisted I pulled back. Now it was my car the accelerator and brakes were at my disposal. So I was the boss. We drove nearly 8 kms to the bar and our meet place. We kept talking about shares and stocks and I wished he would shut up. Hey look I am a bar man the only stock I know is stocking my bar. Period.He spoke of Ambanis, hindujas,birlas and luckily we came to the place. One look ardor said he didnít like it. I was gassed. What do you mean neat joint. Neat price. My pride was bruised. We could go to the Taj but I was scared of the cops .Last meet with Sij was one such instance. Lost 500 rs to the cop but this time it is different. Rules in Cochin have changes itís not just the money itís the arrest that matters. Bad seen to have an invalid locked up. So I wasnít willing to oblige. I consoled him by saying lets have a round here then proceed to the Taj. Bollocks I was not going to leave here. What ever comes. We entered ordered drinks. Both vodkas. He went for Smirnoff and I went in for shark tooth. Man that vodka rocks. I have had almost every kinda vodka but this one was different. We dug into a portion of French fries, fish fingers and started chit chatting. Now the reality is that how much ever we know our meeting point was xb so we started there. We went straight for 2n2ís throat. Donít laugh ckakk.I am coming to you. 2n2 co-admin same point over and over is he gay. My bone of contention is if some one swings both ways he is not gay but stupid. We blabbers on and then a topic that I love to discuss. Mallika. Mallika has taken the piss out of wolfie and wolfie is might pissed with that. We suddenly went back to 2n2 ardor thinks nitin is ckakk gf all rolled into one .I think different. My views donít matter so I refrain. Then he said 2n2 isnít gay. I said who said that but you. Now this man is slightly saucered and we are on our 3rd drink. What ever tooth i was taking has been digging into me and I am also little droopy as I wasnít drinking for the last month. My folks had locked me up with a holistic group so that I would come clean on alcohol.

One more part coming up and thatís it
ishtoofid
learn to rearrange fonts atleast

Old 27th November 2009
'Ich bin gelangweilt'

and break up paragraph
now give gist of what happened in three or lesser sentences

Old 27th November 2009

racecar is hunted by the papparaziracecar is hunted by the papparaziracecar is hunted by the papparaziracecar is hunted by the papparaziracecar is hunted by the papparaziracecar is hunted by the papparaziracecar is hunted by the papparaziracecar is hunted by the papparaziracecar is hunted by the papparaziracecar is hunted by the papparazi
x

Last edited by racecar : 28th November 2009 at 05:05 PM.

Old 27th November 2009

x

Last edited by racecar : 28th November 2009 at 05:05 PM.

Old 27th November 2009
Si Eltit Resu tnerruc Ruoy

Dhakad Chora has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDhakad Chora has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDhakad Chora has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDhakad Chora has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDhakad Chora has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDhakad Chora has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDhakad Chora has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDhakad Chora has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDhakad Chora has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDhakad Chora has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Send a message via ICQ to Dhakad Chora
UL: 23.09 gb DL: 29.36 gb Ratio: 0.79
:duh:

I ALWAYS USE WRONG SMILEY BY MISTAKE :wrongDeclarationSmiley:
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
||-||--||--||--||--||--||--||--||--||--||--||--||--||--||--||--||--||--||--||--||--||--||--||-||-||--||--||--||--||--||-||

Old 27th November 2009
Si Eltit Resu tnerruc Ruoy

Dhakad Chora has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDhakad Chora has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDhakad Chora has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDhakad Chora has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDhakad Chora has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDhakad Chora has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDhakad Chora has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDhakad Chora has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDhakad Chora has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDhakad Chora has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Send a message via ICQ to Dhakad Chora
UL: 23.09 gb DL: 29.36 gb Ratio: 0.79
Quote:
Originally Posted by shapelover View Post
Reserved.
reversed

I ALWAYS USE WRONG SMILEY BY MISTAKE :wrongDeclarationSmiley:
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
||-||--||--||--||--||--||--||--||--||--||--||--||--||--||--||--||--||--||--||--||--||--||--||-||-||--||--||--||--||--||-||

Old 27th November 2009
she bangs

remember is one with the universeremember is one with the universeremember is one with the universeremember is one with the universeremember is one with the universeremember is one with the universeremember is one with the universeremember is one with the universe
UL: 69.88 gb DL: 11.67 gb Ratio: 5.99
review without smilies ?
for part 2

Last edited by remember : 27th November 2009 at 11:55 PM.

Free Video Chat with Indian Girls