Xossip

Go Back Xossip > BackOffice> Parking Lot> Old Events, Meets etc. > Cochin meet review

Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 28th November 2009
Visit my website
  Caption: xp Caption Contest    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year      
hameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps database
UL: 25.37 gb DL: 26.30 gb Ratio: 0.96
Quote:
Originally Posted by Who_Am_I View Post
okay
hamesha ur review of racecar's review is better than racecar's original review

happy?

Old 28th November 2009
'Ich bin gelangweilt'

Who_Am_I is hunted by the papparaziWho_Am_I is hunted by the papparaziWho_Am_I is hunted by the papparaziWho_Am_I is hunted by the papparazi
Quote:
Originally Posted by hameshaa View Post
i changed clap smiley to your fave one and you are still angry? WAI?

Duniya kehte hai mujhko pagal, mein kehta hoon duniya pagal

Who am I? I am indecision. I am everything. I am nothing. And I may even be both.

Old 28th November 2009
:whofuck:
Visit my website

Moto Moto has hacked the reps databaseMoto Moto has hacked the reps databaseMoto Moto has hacked the reps databaseMoto Moto has hacked the reps databaseMoto Moto has hacked the reps databaseMoto Moto has hacked the reps databaseMoto Moto has hacked the reps databaseMoto Moto has hacked the reps databaseMoto Moto has hacked the reps databaseMoto Moto has hacked the reps databaseMoto Moto has hacked the reps databaseMoto Moto has hacked the reps database
UL: 1.50 gb DL: 514.51 mb Ratio: 2.98

Old 28th November 2009
sABSE bADA gHONCHU

bhompu has disabled reputations
UL: 8.87 mb DL: 42.11 mb Ratio: 0.21
n alavukku theramai illenaalum edho yellala mudichatha seireen athan MC aaki irukkanga.

Watch your Thoughts, they become words. Watch your Words, they become actions. Watch your Habits , they become character. Watch your Character, for it becomes your Destiny. ------- In the search for Me, I discovered Truth. In the search for Truth, I discovered Love. In the search for Love, I discovered GOD. And in God, I have found Everything. BE BLESSED !!!!!!!!

Old 28th November 2009
Banned

alamzada2007 is hunted by the papparazialamzada2007 is hunted by the papparazialamzada2007 is hunted by the papparazialamzada2007 is hunted by the papparazi
Send a message via Yahoo to alamzada2007
UL: 16.00 kb DL: 12.56 mb Ratio: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by hameshaa View Post
u better dispose off the car and use dal-a-cab !

racey bhai it only means u have to make it even better, just split it in smaller paragraphs and it will be okay
I wish to dispose off my old war horse car(inherited from my deceased dad). But there are no prospective buyers for it though its maintenance expenses are affordable compared to flashy new generation cars. Though I have driven almost all cars(presently available in market) in highways, it is a cumbersome and nerve-racking task and experience to drive in almost all cities/metros due to over population of all vehicles due to easy availability of loan. As advised my friend, I am already a regular user of call taxi(dial a taxi) as they charge only RS 100/ per hour for availing their service.. Will any one chop off one's own head for curing one's blinding/excruciating headache?

Old 28th November 2009
ALIas
  Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
snipes has disabled reputations
Quote:
Originally Posted by racecar View Post
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
nice review

Old 28th November 2009
sABSE bADA gHONCHU

bhompu has disabled reputations
UL: 8.87 mb DL: 42.11 mb Ratio: 0.21
nice review

Watch your Thoughts, they become words. Watch your Words, they become actions. Watch your Habits , they become character. Watch your Character, for it becomes your Destiny. ------- In the search for Me, I discovered Truth. In the search for Truth, I discovered Love. In the search for Love, I discovered GOD. And in God, I have found Everything. BE BLESSED !!!!!!!!

Old 28th November 2009
'Ich bin gelangweilt'

Who_Am_I is hunted by the papparaziWho_Am_I is hunted by the papparaziWho_Am_I is hunted by the papparaziWho_Am_I is hunted by the papparazi
Quote:
Originally Posted by alamzada2007 View Post
I wish to dispose off my old war horse car(inherited from my deceased dad). But there are no prospective buyers for it though its maintenance expenses are affordable compared to flashy new generation cars. Though I have driven almost all cars(presently available in market) in highways, it is a cumbersome and nerve-racking task and experience to drive in almost all cities/metros due to over population of all vehicles due to easy availability of loan. As advised my friend, I am already a regular user of call taxi(dial a taxi) as they charge only RS 100/ per hour for availing their service.. Will any one chop off one's own head for curing one's blinding/excruciating headache?
it takes me exactly 15 minutes initially to get used to traffic because as always am habitually allowing someone to go ahead of me. so while allowing a car to go ahead, i suddenly find three autos and 10 motorcycles along with numerous cyclists and pedestrians squeezing in between the few seconds gap and then realization sets in that i am driving in mera bharath mahaan. as soon as that feeling sinks in then i drive like the biggest roadhog acting as if it is the property given as dowry to my greatgrandfather

Duniya kehte hai mujhko pagal, mein kehta hoon duniya pagal

Who am I? I am indecision. I am everything. I am nothing. And I may even be both.

Old 28th November 2009
ALIas
  Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
snipes has disabled reputations
Quote:
Originally Posted by Who_Am_I View Post
it takes me exactly 15 minutes initially to get used to traffic because as always am habitually allowing someone to go ahead of me. so while allowing a car to go ahead, i suddenly find three autos and 10 motorcycles along with numerous cyclists and pedestrians squeezing in between the few seconds gap and then realization sets in that i am driving in mera bharath mahaan. as soon as that feeling sinks in then i drive like the biggest roadhog acting as if it is the property given as dowry to my greatgrandfather
he he

Ditto here

Old 28th November 2009

Bhope Bhau is beginning to get noticed

Nothing comes for free, except b/w and reps

Free Video Chat with Indian Girls