Xossip

Go Back Xossip > BackOffice> Parking Lot> Old Events, Meets etc. > Unofficial Cochin meet review thread. 7/1/2010

Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 8th January 2010
Founding Member
  Soccer WCC Organisor: Soccer World Cup '06 Contest    Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
lalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps database
UL: 43.05 gb DL: 43.53 gb Ratio: 0.99
Quote:
Originally Posted by kazhappan27 View Post
lost track. was it around 15 lal???
11-13 but same went before others came

Old 8th January 2010
In high spirits!!!!
  Gold Coins: Contributed more than $100 for XP server fund      
kazhappan27 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkazhappan27 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkazhappan27 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkazhappan27 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkazhappan27 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkazhappan27 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkazhappan27 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkazhappan27 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkazhappan27 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkazhappan27 has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
UL: 315.61 gb DL: 226.69 gb Ratio: 1.39
Quote:
Originally Posted by lalchitri View Post
11-13 but same went before others came
and fishy maams didnt turn up at all.....

MY FIRST SEX TEACHER VIDEOS
SOHO STORIES

Old 8th January 2010
In high spirits!!!!
kazhappan27 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkazhappan27 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkazhappan27 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkazhappan27 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkazhappan27 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkazhappan27 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkazhappan27 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkazhappan27 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkazhappan27 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkazhappan27 has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
how many bottles are over now?

SOHO STORIES

Old 8th January 2010
Was I Late?
  Storyteller: XP's Ultimate Erotic Story Contest    Storyteller: Valentine's Love Guru      
Namikaze Minato has hacked the reps databaseNamikaze Minato has hacked the reps databaseNamikaze Minato has hacked the reps databaseNamikaze Minato has hacked the reps databaseNamikaze Minato has hacked the reps databaseNamikaze Minato has hacked the reps databaseNamikaze Minato has hacked the reps databaseNamikaze Minato has hacked the reps databaseNamikaze Minato has hacked the reps databaseNamikaze Minato has hacked the reps databaseNamikaze Minato has hacked the reps databaseNamikaze Minato has hacked the reps databaseNamikaze Minato has hacked the reps databaseNamikaze Minato has hacked the reps database
UL: 41.52 mb DL: 28.23 mb Ratio: 1.47
tang is the secret of my energy

Last edited by Namikaze Minato : 8th January 2010 at 12:36 AM.

Old 8th January 2010
'Ich bin gelangweilt'

Who_Am_I is hunted by the papparaziWho_Am_I is hunted by the papparaziWho_Am_I is hunted by the papparaziWho_Am_I is hunted by the papparazi
Quote:
Originally Posted by racecar View Post
Sorry can do it only tmrw.Laptop shutting down every 5 mnts.
even your laptop has given up on your review writing capabilities

Duniya kehte hai mujhko pagal, mein kehta hoon duniya pagal

Who am I? I am indecision. I am everything. I am nothing. And I may even be both.

Old 8th January 2010
'Ich bin gelangweilt'

Who_Am_I is hunted by the papparaziWho_Am_I is hunted by the papparaziWho_Am_I is hunted by the papparaziWho_Am_I is hunted by the papparazi
Quote:
Originally Posted by lalchitri View Post
4 hour meet?
we had a 3 day london meet once!
remember reading about most of them not even being able to "walk" back home

Duniya kehte hai mujhko pagal, mein kehta hoon duniya pagal

Who am I? I am indecision. I am everything. I am nothing. And I may even be both.

Old 8th January 2010
In high spirits!!!!
That 3 day London meet was a tad bit excessive...

SOHO STORIES

Old 8th January 2010
No XB No Fun

bindaskapil is one with the universebindaskapil is one with the universebindaskapil is one with the universebindaskapil is one with the universe
Send a message via Yahoo to bindaskapil
UL: 653.30 mb DL: 432.87 mb Ratio: 1.51
Quote:
Originally Posted by kazhappan27 View Post
The Unofficial Cochin meet is underway in Cochin at an undisclosed
location.

Attending

Kazhappan27
Racecar
Sij21

Meet review...

Called up Racecar and we decided to meet up at Cochin. I was a bit early to the meet so went to the local mall planning to ogle at some chcks. Was expecting only Chickens but there was a girl walking around in a micro mini skirt in the mall which sent the hormone levels of some locals raging and she had a huge following.:-).Wanted to have a cup of coffee there but The coffee shop wasnt open even at 11 AM.. due to a bus strike.

Reached the venue and then waited outside since I was'nt sure whether we were planning to sit in the Bar or the Restaurant.Racecar arrived in a few minutes ( he did actually arrive for this meet unlike the london meet ;-) )
Knew it was him as soon as I saw him ( even though I've never seen him before!)

Sij arrived soon and I said hello to him.

We went up to the bar area. Very dimly lit as usual in kerala. Ordered 2 Kingfisher beers. Sij didnt drink as he had to go somewhereand stuck to a cold drink.We ordered some beef fry and some Fish Fingers.

The beef fry was good but the fish in the fish fingers was probably older than all of us...... .........combined. :-)
Stuck to the kingfisher beer because both me and Racecar had long journeys ahead.

Discussed about xboard, exbii, prominent members of exbii etc.

People discussed included

GF
chakk lo
lalchitri
aquagirl
pondyservice
raul19
linus 3d
2n2
pondy
TIME
meri
champachikla
bindaskapil
myla
TLR
FTF etc etc.

Ordered a huge plate of chilli chicken at this time and some more beer. Sij had to leave by then so we said bye. Ardour called/was called??? and I had a chat with him. Poor guy was so upset that he could'nt have any beer..

Wound up the meet at around 1515 hours.
Mera name bhi liya gaya

Old 8th January 2010
:whofuck:
Visit my website

Moto Moto has hacked the reps databaseMoto Moto has hacked the reps databaseMoto Moto has hacked the reps databaseMoto Moto has hacked the reps databaseMoto Moto has hacked the reps databaseMoto Moto has hacked the reps databaseMoto Moto has hacked the reps databaseMoto Moto has hacked the reps databaseMoto Moto has hacked the reps databaseMoto Moto has hacked the reps databaseMoto Moto has hacked the reps databaseMoto Moto has hacked the reps database
UL: 1.50 gb DL: 514.51 mb Ratio: 2.98
Quote:
Originally Posted by bindaskapil View Post
Mera name bhi liya gaya
you are an alias of sumo because you went to Delhi Meet

Old 8th January 2010
No XB No Fun

bindaskapil is one with the universebindaskapil is one with the universebindaskapil is one with the universebindaskapil is one with the universe
Send a message via Yahoo to bindaskapil
UL: 653.30 mb DL: 432.87 mb Ratio: 1.51
tujhe kya shall flue ho gaya
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moto Moto View Post
you are an alias of sumo because you went to Delhi Meet

Free Video Chat with Indian Girls