Xossip

Go Back Xossip > BackOffice> Parking Lot> Old Events, Meets etc. > ~~~*** The Chennai Meet Review ***~~~

Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 5th December 2010
action begins :don:
Visit my website
  Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums    Gold Coins: Contributed more than $100 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    MDTF: MasalaDesi Task Force      
manikbasa has hacked the reps databasemanikbasa has hacked the reps databasemanikbasa has hacked the reps databasemanikbasa has hacked the reps databasemanikbasa has hacked the reps databasemanikbasa has hacked the reps databasemanikbasa has hacked the reps database
UL: 6.57 gb DL: 4.15 gb Ratio: 1.58
Going to stuck.

Old 5th December 2010
Visit my website
  Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums    Gold Coins: Contributed more than $100 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    MDTF: MasalaDesi Task Force      
manikbasa has hacked the reps databasemanikbasa has hacked the reps databasemanikbasa has hacked the reps databasemanikbasa has hacked the reps databasemanikbasa has hacked the reps databasemanikbasa has hacked the reps databasemanikbasa has hacked the reps database
gump machi

Old 5th December 2010
Visit my website
Naan miss paniten

Old 5th December 2010
Visit my website
for edi,ondi,pondy. Reviw

Old 5th December 2010
busy nowadays
Visit my website

edison2007 is one with the universeedison2007 is one with the universeedison2007 is one with the universeedison2007 is one with the universeedison2007 is one with the universe
UL: 14.99 gb DL: 17.22 gb Ratio: 0.87
Gump

Old 5th December 2010
Visit my website
enga da unnodathu

Old 5th December 2010
Tu cuerpo y el mío llenando el
  Mr Xossip: Mr XP Contest Winner    Twenty20: xp WC Twenty20    Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums    Election: NHB Elections (Contest)      
mms_scandals has hacked the reps databasemms_scandals has hacked the reps databasemms_scandals has hacked the reps databasemms_scandals has hacked the reps databasemms_scandals has hacked the reps databasemms_scandals has hacked the reps databasemms_scandals has hacked the reps databasemms_scandals has hacked the reps databasemms_scandals has hacked the reps database
UL: 11.03 gb DL: 5.87 gb Ratio: 1.88
Quote:
Originally Posted by gump View Post
< image > ~~~The Chennai Meet Review~~~ < image >

Special Guest: Pondyservice1

The Meet was scheduled on dec 4th 4.30 PM in Spencer’s plaza Chennai, the place where you get to see girls, aunties, stretch mark aunties, panties, etc…. So I was all geared up for attending my first ever meet on eXBii. I was all happy when I saw 10 confirmed entries in Edisions thread. I was infact sooper happy to meet the eXBiians, I thought putting a face to the ID’s I come across every day.

Then came a real shocker to me on 3rd evening while chatting in NHB. Our beloved, respected, adored….The True Legend of eXBii…Our Very Own Pondyservice1 , gave me a sudden shock. He called me and informed that he is in Chennai and he will be attending the meet , but I needed to pick him up from T.Nagar. I was overjoyed and I was literally jumping with joy , as the Real Guru of Request section has flown down and is finally agreed to come to meet, after my repeated trouble to him… .. I think he could not handle me troubling him so much that he finally said, I WILL COME…but he laid one condition, that his coming should be kept an suspense..and I agreed to it immediately ….no one knew it… Friday night I went to sleep with supercharged mood of picking Pondy and going to Meet and giving a shocker to everyone in meet.

Friday morning woke up early and worked hard as an MC as I won’t be available for rest of day. At around 9am came down the rain gods < image >…. the rain gods where not in favor of us, so prayed hard that it should stop raining afternoon. The Time was not 1.30Pm received a from our Pondy, he said he is in T.Nagar and he is busy shopping, I told him I will be there at 3pm to pick him up and from there we will go to Spencer’s.

There was no rain after 2pm, so started my home around towards T.Nagar to pick Pondy where he was busy shopping. On the way the rain gods < image > again came down with so much anger that I had to stop my bike to a nearby Tea stall for a , 10mins later the force of nature turned down and I started the engines of my bike towards Pondy. Another 5 mins later it started to rain heavily and I had to stop in another tea stall for one more . This kind of halts continued till I reached T.Nagar at the designated pick up spot for Pondy

Then somehow I reached the Super Heavily Madly Crazily Traffic area to pick up Pondy at 3:40PM and found no Pondy there, I was like < image >. Then I tried to call Pondy, His phone was not reachable, I was now half drenched in rain and standing in one of the world’s most heavily congested traffic area with my bike blocking little amount of the road and a no parking tow vehicle with its sergeant staring me with an look of looting me off.

Suddenly a guy in his middle 40’s or 50’s walked up to me, I was blown away thinking that this is our Pondy , my god he was Bald with Big round Specs with a Tummy reaching till ground… I was like , then suddenly to my relief, that guy came to me asking for some biledy address.

Now I get a call from Ondipuli, he said he is taking a bus and he is on his way. Then I called Edi to check on what he is doing, Crazy fella he was sleeping when I called, I scolded him < image > and told I was on the way and told him to move his ass from home.

It was After 10mins of agonizing wait and staring from traffic police, I get a call from Pondy. He tells me that he is in the other end of T.Nagar. I was like totally blown off, now I had to take my bike and make a half KM U-turn in that heavily traffic area . Pondy told me that he is standing in front of The Chennai Silks shop in a brown shirt, I went to that shop and was confused to see more than a dozen people with the same color shirt , heck even the The Chennai Silks security uniform was same, I was thinking why can’t pondy think of something else to wear today, why brown…. Then I call him and he say’s he is standing in front of the shop, I also say am also in the same place, then suddenly one guy raises his hand and waves at me, Finally I got glimpse of Pondy , I was like in a big relief, he came closer to me and he introduced himself, but I instead of introducing myself, to said him to sit tight in bike < image >, as it was heavily raining and we need to reach our meeting spot, which was like 5km away.

On the way to meet place, me and Pondy discussed about his shopping experience in T.Nagar, and he told he was not used to such heavy traffics, then I told him, welcome to India Pondy and it rocks . He gave a smiling look to me. We were then chatting on how we joined XB and the initial days where we had so many memories. Remembering that I was his senior, I joined in March 2005 and he in June 2005.

We then reached Spencer’s plaza and rushed in fast as it started raining quite heavily. Inside Spencer’s it was like paradise, girls, aunties, stretch mark aunties, all where like super hot. I and Pondy were like . We were just roaming inside the Mall looking at various sizes of , Then Ondi calls up and tells he has arrived in the Mall, we tell him the spot to come. 5mins after he called us and told he is in meeting spot but asking were are we, I enquired in detail on call and got to know, our Ondi MOD is standing in first floor instead of second floor , Then Edi called up and told he is in parking lot and he is one his way too.

Then Ondi meet with us and exchanged the initial greetings , me and Ondi planned to prank Edi by initially telling that pondy is some noob in XB and he is my friend. Then we waited for Edi to join us, so that we could go some where. After 5mins Edi came with a big smile in his face. We all greeted each other, Told Edi that I had bought my friend along and he is just a noob who does’nt knw anything and introduced him to Edi. He was acting like, he was gonna teach my Noob friend some thing about XB and NHB . It was amazing to see Edi act like that. Then I scolded Edi and told him to guide us to the smoking area of Spencer’s.

We went to the area, and started to talk about the various crazy threads in NHB these days, then after 2smokes suddenly Edi realized the absence of Pondy in XB these days and was very worried about Pondy’s low activities past week. Me and Ondi looked at Pondy and he was like all laughing by now and Edi was going .

Then we told Edi, that my noob friend is Pondy , Edi was not ready to believe that , Then again me and Ondi tried to convince Edi that this is really Pondy and his arrival was kept a suspense, Edi was still no ready to accept it he was like . Then Pondy had to give Edi his Driving License and His Original Contact number and heck Edi even interviewed him about his X-Ray thread and then only Edi was convinced and he was for a min. Then Edi and I had a to discuss more about XB and its crazy members. Edi was still giving weird looks at Pondy and Pondy was

Then we all went to the food court and ordered ourselves some snacks and juices. Now that we officially had Pondy in our presence, Edi was shooting questions and Pondy was answering them all in a very polite manner as he does in request section.

Then we made a few calls to eXBians and we all talked to each other, Manikbhasa was to have spoken to me and pondy, because yesterday only he believed that we both are not the same, all this time he was thinking am Pondy’s Alias

Then after some time of Pondy told that he has to leave and asked me to drop him off at the same pick up location , Edi and Ondi were very disappointed as Pondy could not continue, Pondy had to go or his .

Edi paid the bills and we parted way from them. Edi and Ondi told they will continue the meat. I had to leave because I was responsible for Pondy’s return timing or else . Then I pondy left spencers, on the way back Pondy was all praise for my MC and told me to act responsibly, I agreed to that . Then again he was getting like a million calls from He was like

Then I dropped Pondy in T.Nagar had a and I took me half hour to come out of that bilady traffic .

On the whole I had great meet and headed back home

Snippets:

Everyone expected our SUMO sid to turn up, but unfortunately he did’nt even pick any of the calls

Calls made to eXBians are : Ennakodumasirithu, Manikbhasa

Topics which crossed: how XB formed, About the olden days of XB, where is bhaski , where is Unnaunna , How good is Anuban mama , how hard working are the Mods , heck we even discussed of releasing book called How to become a MOD in eXBii for Dummies

Discussed about: Alias and how to catch them, rest are confidential

For Edi, me and Ondi, it was a meet organized for meeting Pondy. For other who missed it

Now Waiting for the second part of Review from EDI and ONDI
Good one

Old 5th December 2010
Banned

Kavalai Illatha Man has many secret admirers
Good review.

Nanum edi ta pesunen. seems veg meet

Old 5th December 2010
IN.......H Y B E R N A T I O N
Visit my website
  Election: NHB Elections (Contest)    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
gump has hacked the reps databasegump has hacked the reps databasegump has hacked the reps databasegump has hacked the reps databasegump has hacked the reps databasegump has hacked the reps databasegump has hacked the reps databasegump has hacked the reps database
UL: 23.06 gb DL: 30.01 gb Ratio: 0.77
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kavalai Illatha Man View Post
Good review.

Nanum edi ta pesunen. seems veg meet
I had one full plate of chicken and everyone was showing their red angry face to me
. Action will be taken up on proper verification.
Feel free to ask any doubts....

Old 5th December 2010
IN.......H Y B E R N A T I O N
Visit my website
  Election: NHB Elections (Contest)    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
gump has hacked the reps databasegump has hacked the reps databasegump has hacked the reps databasegump has hacked the reps databasegump has hacked the reps databasegump has hacked the reps databasegump has hacked the reps databasegump has hacked the reps database
UL: 23.06 gb DL: 30.01 gb Ratio: 0.77
Quote:
Originally Posted by mms_scandals View Post
Good one
. Action will be taken up on proper verification.
Feel free to ask any doubts....

Free Video Chat with Indian Girls