Xossip

Go Back Xossip > BackOffice> Parking Lot> Old Events, Meets etc. > ~~~*** The Chennai Meet Review ***~~~

Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 5th December 2010
bottle mai aam,BBM hai naam!!!

bigblackmeat has celebrities hunting for his/her autographbigblackmeat has celebrities hunting for his/her autographbigblackmeat has celebrities hunting for his/her autographbigblackmeat has celebrities hunting for his/her autographbigblackmeat has celebrities hunting for his/her autographbigblackmeat has celebrities hunting for his/her autographbigblackmeat has celebrities hunting for his/her autographbigblackmeat has celebrities hunting for his/her autographbigblackmeat has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
the question is wat was Pondy doing in front of THE CHENNAI SILK showroom before u arrived

Old 5th December 2010
busy nowadays
Visit my website

edison2007 is one with the universeedison2007 is one with the universeedison2007 is one with the universeedison2007 is one with the universeedison2007 is one with the universe
UL: 14.99 gb DL: 17.22 gb Ratio: 0.87
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayasuriya View Post
Edi machai Review.
tank u tank u tank u

Old 5th December 2010
busy nowadays
Visit my website

edison2007 is one with the universeedison2007 is one with the universeedison2007 is one with the universeedison2007 is one with the universeedison2007 is one with the universe
UL: 14.99 gb DL: 17.22 gb Ratio: 0.87
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigblackmeat View Post
the question is wat was Pondy doing in front of THE CHENNAI SILK showroom before u arrived
good doubt... for pondy response

Old 5th December 2010
Banned

Kudikaran is a pillar of our communityKudikaran is a pillar of our communityKudikaran is a pillar of our communityKudikaran is a pillar of our communityKudikaran is a pillar of our communityKudikaran is a pillar of our community
Quote:
whatelse?
it is obvious

Old 5th December 2010
IN.......H Y B E R N A T I O N
Visit my website
  Election: NHB Elections (Contest)    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
gump has hacked the reps databasegump has hacked the reps databasegump has hacked the reps databasegump has hacked the reps databasegump has hacked the reps databasegump has hacked the reps databasegump has hacked the reps databasegump has hacked the reps database
UL: 23.06 gb DL: 30.01 gb Ratio: 0.77
Quote:
Pondy was over all the stretch mark aunties, i was just in time to pick or else the City Police would have picked him.
. Action will be taken up on proper verification.
Feel free to ask any doubts....

Old 5th December 2010
Sharing is SEXY..!!
Visit my website

iam_sexy has celebrities hunting for his/her autographiam_sexy has celebrities hunting for his/her autographiam_sexy has celebrities hunting for his/her autographiam_sexy has celebrities hunting for his/her autographiam_sexy has celebrities hunting for his/her autographiam_sexy has celebrities hunting for his/her autographiam_sexy has celebrities hunting for his/her autographiam_sexy has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
UL: 996.95 mb DL: 838.87 mb Ratio: 1.19
Gump

NTS Edi

Old 5th December 2010
Visit my website
  Election: NHB Elections (Contest)    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
gump has hacked the reps databasegump has hacked the reps databasegump has hacked the reps databasegump has hacked the reps databasegump has hacked the reps databasegump has hacked the reps databasegump has hacked the reps databasegump has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by iam_sexy View Post
Gump

NTS Edi

Old 5th December 2010

james.hot82 has disabled reputations
Send a message via ICQ to james.hot82 Send a message via AIM to james.hot82 Send a message via MSN to james.hot82 Send a message via Yahoo to james.hot82 Send a message via Skype™ to james.hot82
UL: 10.30 gb DL: 2.06 gb Ratio: 4.99
Excellent review from gump

Old 5th December 2010

james.hot82 has disabled reputations
Send a message via ICQ to james.hot82 Send a message via AIM to james.hot82 Send a message via MSN to james.hot82 Send a message via Yahoo to james.hot82 Send a message via Skype™ to james.hot82
UL: 10.30 gb DL: 2.06 gb Ratio: 4.99
edison

Old 5th December 2010
Visit my website
Quote:
Originally Posted by james.hot82 View Post
Excellent review from gump< image >
Quote:
Originally Posted by james.hot82 View Post
edison

Free Video Chat with Indian Girls