Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips > Sri Lankans Please Help ME !!!

Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips Post your questions and problems on any subject. Fellow members will try to help you.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 29th April 2018
Dont Worry, Be Happy!
Visit my website
  Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest    MDTF: MasalaDesi Task Force    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund    Moderator: Moderator of some forums      
K.P has hacked the reps databaseK.P has hacked the reps databaseK.P has hacked the reps databaseK.P has hacked the reps databaseK.P has hacked the reps databaseK.P has hacked the reps databaseK.P has hacked the reps databaseK.P has hacked the reps databaseK.P has hacked the reps databaseK.P has hacked the reps databaseK.P has hacked the reps databaseK.P has hacked the reps databaseK.P has hacked the reps databaseK.P has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by dasun77 View Post
Guys I need a big help !!!

mama marry karala 6 month wenawa.
mata sex karathdi ikmanata yanawa. e nisa ape pawul geewithe dan aul weegena enne. eka eka krma try karala. e welawata wena deyak gana hithuwa, stemina wage condems use kara. ath wenasak naha bans.

samara welawata sex karanna kalinma yanwa.
any solution ?
any medicine tablets ?

please PM me.....
Use thicker condoms, premature ejaculation is a treatable one, consult your doctor. There r creams available to reduce sensitivity in ur cock heads, u can use those to overcome the problem..

There are two treatments for premature ejaculation, Emla Cream and Priligy tablets. Emla cream reduces sensitivity by numbing the penis, whereas Priligy tablets help you gain better control of your orgasms.

Old 29th April 2018

TORRATORRA is beginning to get noticed
Try DAMIANA Homeopathic Medicine
It's said to be wonderful

Old 30th April 2018
jindagi kaisi tu paheli

jlo001 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographjlo001 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographjlo001 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographjlo001 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographjlo001 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographjlo001 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographjlo001 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographjlo001 has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctore View Post
i don't understand your language bro
Hope he gets some medical help for premature ejaculation

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls