Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips > money from usa to india ... ?

Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips Post your questions and problems on any subject. Fellow members will try to help you.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 23rd August 2017
Click here!
Visit my website

bangali_babu has disabled reputations
^^ I suggested Money2India for ease of use... not for rates or charges because every service provider has an advantage of few cents/paise, which fluctuates everyday.

He seems to be going bonkers with tranferwise:

Quote:
Originally Posted by buspope View Post
bro does my friend and myself also need to join tranferwise? or only he is enought or mylsef alone ?
how all it goes ?

Have you seen the announcement yet?
Old 23rd August 2017
Xossip's Sinless Bloke
Visit my website

Montyv has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMontyv has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMontyv has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Send a message via Yahoo to Montyv Send a message via Skype™ to Montyv
Quote:
Originally Posted by swon View Post
create paypal account its free https://www.paypal.com/in/webapps/mpp/home

after creating you can add your normal bank account (sbi & others) (giving bank branch ifsc code, your full name as on bank record and account no) in it for withdrawal purpose giving your pan card no and also some reason (you can select there marketing and research, other services etc).

your paypal account id will be your email id with which you registered on paypal.

now ask your friend to send money to your paypal email id. he can do that easily with his debit, credit card.

after he sent you get notification of it and will get automatically withdrawn to your bank account within some 5 days with latest exchange rates (though they reduce some tiny amount as fee).
Quote:
Originally Posted by swon View Post
the sending process is very quick as paypal have their own account in india so once they get notification they sent money to your bank account from it instantly.

you can make it even faster if your bank account is of main branch in your city then you will get money within some 3 days.
I was about to mention about PayPal but saw this comment.

PayPal would be a good option, quick, safe & easy to use

Last edited by Montyv : 23rd August 2017 at 10:35 PM.

Have you seen the announcement yet?
Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls